Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? (14222 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by DrBrainstorm(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2022
sad
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by emmalexdboy(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Brandonx(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2022
Which Anointing grin Years Ago I went to a church with one lady as the pastor was praying and laying hands on people it got to her turn and she started laughing, the pastor said demons were controlling her and she laughed so hard grin I couldn’t resist so I joined in the laugher grin Omo see prayers and deliverance section.
It was a very funny experience.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by abobote: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2022
No, I have even tried to fall myself, but couldn't

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by greatiyk4u(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2022
Anything like that exist in reality?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Johel(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2022
shilenji:
I don't even understand myself again o, all my life I have never fallen under anointing. Is it that I'm very stubborn? If you belong to this table please gather here let's know ourselves grin

If you've ever fallen under anointing,how does it happen?

Can't remember
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by MedicH: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2022
I don't go to churches where people fall under anointing.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Blessingsam2318: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2022
For my church, na only young girls and women dey fall grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2022
I don fall but for football pitch

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Hyper77: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2022
Those that would fall under anointing can't be on nairaland at this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2022
On one occasion but the pastor pushed me.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by dhtml6(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2022
Not yet and probably never.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Kamalex2: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2022
I remember the day i followed my elder sister to church, one woman fallen beside me and knocked her head on chair, omo come and see blood

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by SmileDance(f): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2022
I ll share my experience in a CAC church.
I was staying with my uncle and that time and his wife hated me but I was too naive to know. Every Sunday the pastor or any of their yeye ministers would lay hand of me and pinch me in such a way that survival instinct would instantly tell me to just scream and fall down if that's what I have to do for the pastor to stop molesting me. I also believe there are people who are being paid or bullied just to act like they fell under the anointing.

I didn't say falling under anointing doesn't exist o I'm just saying my own.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by SmileDance(f): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2022
Brandonx:
Which Anointing grin Years Ago I went to a church with one lady as the pastor was praying and laying hands on people it got to her turn and she started laughing, the pastor said demons were controlling her and she laughed so hard grin I couldn’t resist so I joined in the laugher grin Omo see prayers and deliverance section.
It was a very funny experience.

I can relate bro, when the pinch you you dare not ask them to stop molesting else they ll say it's the demon that is crying.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Kamalex2: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2022
Very funny
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Myer(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2022
shilenji:
I don't even understand myself again o, all my life I have never fallen under anointing. Is it that I'm very stubborn? If you belong to this table please gather here let's know ourselves grin

If you've ever fallen under anointing,how does it happen?

I didn't use to.
Cos I expected to feel some thing spiritual and powerful.

But I noticed at some point I was always falling cos I wanted to feel anything at all.
And I realised I couldn't easily get myself back up once I fell. It felt like Sleep paralysis.

But I stopped falling when I didn't know what the significance was and no one could tell me cos I didn't feel any different after.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by OGwales(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2022
You dey mind those comedians
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Nope
It’s all fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by okunwaye(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2022
Orlu13:
How do I make posts on nairaland
Go to any section of the forum eg phone, romance, technology etc.
go to the heading of the section, where you will see something like the pics below,click on create new topic,a page similar to the one for commenting will come up,but you must input a title.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2022
Drastick:
I haven't.
Maybe its only the ladies/woman that fall under the anointing. And i dnt know why it is always so.

Someone pls in GOD's name help my kids. They are starving. Its painful watching my wife and kids starving and i cant help.
The car i use for my daily hustle is bad and the owner has failed to fix it for almost a month now. Its really pathetic to say the least.
Been looking out for other jobs too. I attend interviews here and there, but nothing has come up yet. Pls pray with me and help my kids in the way u can pls. God bless
63 124 556 96
[ Fidelity Bank]

Help us pls

I pray u get help. The country isn't easy at all. Wish i could help.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by SimplePlan34: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2022
Yes I HV when I received the gift of speaking in tongues and I regretted it.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by gentlegenius(m): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2022
Drastick:

Ok ma. Pls do somethng for my kids.
Sell your phone and feed your kids...
Mtcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Immarocks(f): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2022
I have not ooo...I notice they begin to push and turn my head when I don't fall and I begin to feel dizzy and nausea.

Even the gift of tongues I never receive my sister said am stubborn and holding myself back but me I know I free myself and even pray along sef
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by dazzlingd(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2022
Dem go dey yab themselves

Amen

Dem go dey fall themselves

Amen

Dem go they roll like craze

Amen

Madness
Amen
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2022
I don't believe that shit jhor, na scam grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Smithwilliams826: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by uniqueuser(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2022
For me it's people that are possessed that fall on the floor... it's called deliverance.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Yvngex(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2022
Good morning my fam in nairaland
My
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Collysmith: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2022
dopedan:
Lol omo everybody dey fall o the thing shock me and it was my first time in that church na so e reach my turn usher wan hold me i tell am make he no touch me pastor push my head i use my head nod him hand, he wan use elbow push me make i fall i use one kind eye look am show am my fist make he know say i dey ready to punch am for alter, e be like say him notice say i dey on weed him back off call next person after dem don do anointing finish d pastor dey talk say d devil is in our mist today, i just walka commot
I never go church since then
I Don laff tire grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona / Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.