Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! (14221 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by moderattor: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2012
The 83 year old man transfered the stamp he recieved from his mentor and prophet A.A. Allen whom he said prophesied to him about the comming of prophet TB Joshua.
Pals what do you call this? I call it ordination!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by deleo16(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2012
let this be on the home page i never for once doubt that he is a geninue and ordain man of God

2 Likes

Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by donnie(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2012
I suppose that's the A.A.Alen of God's generals? It takes a prophet to know a prophet.
Praise the Lord!
Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by dnarowpath: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2012
Where in in Words of Jesus did you read that a true prophet will be recognised by the transfer of a stamp.
Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2012
dnarowpath: Where in in Words of Jesus did you read that a true prophet will be recognised by the transfer of a stamp.
These days a worm in dog shyte is reason/interpretation for recognition as a holy prophet grin grin
Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by deleo16(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2012
dnarowpath: Where in in Words of Jesus did you read that a true prophet will be recognised by the transfer of a stamp.

God can use anything or object my brother

1 Like

Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by Givenchy03: 2:11am On Apr 10, 2012
JESUS DEPARTED AND LEFT US WITH THE HELPER WHOM IS THE HOLY SPIRIT AND HIS DISCIPLES WHO CONTINUED HIS WORK RE1:3 so this prophecy is in Rev7 &14 may god bless the prophet exceedily abudantly
Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by Joagbaje(m): 3:13am On Apr 10, 2012

Maybe they should have used MANTLE grin

But it's funny. In times past what we hear is "WHO EDORSED HIM"? Now that he has been endorsed by other international ministers including Benny Hinn and Reinhard Bonke the endorsement is now being criticised.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by thehomer: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2012
moderattor: The 83 year old man transfered the stamp he recieved from his mentor and prophet A.A. Allen whom he said prophesied to him about the comming of prophet TB Joshua.

The coming of T.B. Joshua. grin
I call it a joke.
Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:
These days a worm in dog shyte is reason/interpretation for recognition as a holy prophet grin grin

I tell ya.

Choi! Organized religion is a mess sad
Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by Image123(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2012
moderattor: The 83 year old man transfered the stamp he recieved from his mentor and prophet A.A. Allen whom he said prophesied to him about the comming of prophet TB Joshua.
A.A.Allen transfered what to Upthegroove? Definitely nothing important sha. Allen i know, who be Upthegroove? Do you know how many people Allen gave stamps, biros, and bibles to. People just link things in their imagination sha, nonsense.
Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by jajad: 12:39am On Apr 11, 2012
Pastor C S Upthegrove hmm?

I found this link about him.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100406220644AAwyfQW

Interesting.
Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 11, 2012
TB Joshua was, is and will always be a man of God.
Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 11, 2012
jajad: Pastor C S Upthegrove hmm?

I found this link about him.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100406220644AAwyfQW

Interesting.

the infos in d link is too shallow, is that all you could get about the great
prophet upthegrove?

1 Like

Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by Jenwitemi(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2012
Upthegroove? Like uptheass? Is that supposed to be a joke of a name or something?
Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by tanyu: 12:14am On Jul 15, 2012
My dear brothers and sisters according to what some people say concerning these men of God, it shows that if Jesus comes today some born again Christians will still call him a son of the devil. If a man of God multiplies food today for a crowd, he would be called a false prophet, if he removes a coin from the mouth of a fish, they will say how will God be concerned with that kind of thing?. God can put money into your shoes while it is still on your feet my brethren. Where is our belief?. God has been reduced to less than a witch doctor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by tanyu: 12:24am On Jul 15, 2012
Matt 21:23-27

23 And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority?

24 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I also will ask you one thing, which if ye tell me, I in like wise will tell you by what authority I do these things.

25 The baptism of John, whence was it? from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did ye not then believe him?

26 But if we shall say, Of men; we fear the people; for all hold John as a prophet.

27 And they answered Jesus, and said, We cannot tell. And he said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things.
KJV
Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by tanyu: 12:38am On Jul 15, 2012
I have a few questions for those Men of God who say T.B. Joshua should show them who mentored him and when he got saved;

1). Who anointed John the Baptist?.
2). When did he get saved?.
3). Who baptised him?.
4). Who pastored him or taught him the word of God?.
5). Who ordained him as Pastor?.
6). And who gave him authority to baptize people and even to baptize Jesus our Savior?.
7). Were his sins ever forgiven?.

Luke 1:11-17

11 And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right side of the altar of incense.

12 And when Zacharias saw him, he was troubled, and fear fell upon him.

13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.

14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.

15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.

17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

God does as he pleases.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! by Moderrator: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2012
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” / I Don't Believe In The Bible But I Believe In God Does That Make Me Less A Xiatn / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.