Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack (31848 Views)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque / Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping / Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2022
So no free of speech....so a whole chief imam can't even say the truth...naija my country

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by lanocfoods: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2022
Well he already said he will bear the consequences. At least he satisfied his conscience

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by thetruthwins: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2022
grin
kingsways:
The man spoke the truth

The people who suspended him are evil people who hate truth..

Even if Buhari cannot secure the whole of Nigeria, one should expect him to at least be able to secure his own North West. A General and C-in-C who can't even secure his own home state is actually not fit to bear those titles

Yes just
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Caseless: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2022
JosephXavier:
This just made me to realise that their are some good Muslims out there who cannot chide away from telling the truth

If you relate with those Muslims in Abuja and North Central part of Nigeria, especially those ones that are literate, you'll find out that they are totally different from those ones from far North

Those Muslims from far North are more religious extremists

But you see those ones from South West, they cannot be trusted ever, because they are neither there nor here
you don't have the right to divide the Muslim community - we're one.

You know nothing about the north and you have not traveled to the far end to know how people think there. They have seen terrorism and you haven't. Stop typing rubbish from the comfort of your house. Travel beyond Abuja and see things differently.

Christianity or Christians in their entirety are good and no one is bad, Islam has few good people - according to stupid person on Nairaland.

Yabo from sokoto who has been on buhari's case and other scholars who died in the hands of terrorists - that still doesn't tell you the north has always spoken up.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2022
Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun rule 2 violated

Rule 2; "Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES"

JosephXavier:
This just made me to realise that their are some good Muslims out there who cannot chide away from telling the truth

If you relate with those Muslims in Abuja and North Central part of Nigeria, especially those ones that are literate, you'll find out that they are totally different from those ones from far North

Those Muslims from far North are more religious extremists

But you see those ones from South West, they cannot be trusted ever, because they are neither there nor here
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Bigchristo: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2022
Viralmagg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvzExcHsPsM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XGo92ugWZY
Here is the Video That got Sheikh Nuru Khalid , The Chief Imam of Apo Juma’at Mosque Suspended

https://dailynigerian.com/sheikh-khalid-suspended/
Those who suspended him are the evil people taking side with bad government, I remember my Muslim friend told me something very significant to what happened, he said they do use it to preach in the mosque that any of the Muslims should not criticize their own religion person either good or bad they should never speak against him.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by thetruthwins: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
you deserve uppercut angry

Oga he is saying the truth
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

Stop that!!! Don’t you know You are not allowed to criticize your leaders in Islam even if they are sleeping with your wife or cutting your children’s heads and grinding it in a blender......
DRY! It ain't funny,
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by seunayantokun(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2022
Are those who suspended him okay? Why would he be an imam if he could not talk truth to power? They want a ball-less imam? Jega criticised him; Jonathan criticised him; the media are criticising him; everyone is criticising him; even the dead where they are perhaps are cursing him. Do we then assume those who suspended the Imam are terrorists like Buhari and the agents of death?

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by thetruthwins: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2022
Bigchristo:
Those who suspended him are the evil people taking side with bad government, I remember my Muslim friend told me something very significant to what happened, he said they do use it to preach in the mosque that any of the Muslims should not criticize their owtn religion person either good or bad they should never speak against him.

Bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by advanceDNA: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2022
Hammyaladin:
DRY! It ain't funny,

Does it look like I’m laughing??
Does it look like I’m lying??
All the atrocities your Muslim brothers do in the name of Allah, calling others infidel ... is that funny to you?? Don’t annoy me ooo, make i no change am for you..
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Benbellamor: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2022
kingsways:
The man spoke the truth

The people who suspended him are evil people who hate truth..

Even if Buhari cannot secure the whole of Nigeria, one should expect him to at least be able to secure his own North West. A General and C-in-C who can't even secure his own home state is actually not fit to bear those titles
bro. why are you economical with truth, the people that suspends him are the boko themselves..

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by blacknoir: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2022
I knew they would come for this mans head one day
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2022
Against the tenet if Islam!

Will he be opportune to meet him in person to say the truth to him?

The shuura council should reinstate the Imam, he didn't incite anyone. He's just calling Buharis's attention to and Infact he's the who loves him.

Because on the day of recompense, Buhari will answer to all these deaths here and there across the country. How will he pass?
Those who are lying to him should continue.

He's responsible for the security of life and properties as president, all the deaths are hanging on his neck

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

Does it look like I’m laughing??
Does it look like I’m lying??
All the atrocities your Muslim brothers do in the name of Allah, calling others infidel ... is that funny to you?? Don’t annoy me ooo, make i no change am for you..
change am now! Intelligent people don't generalise
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Bigchristo: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2022
thetruthwins:

Bitter truth
Yes that’s why you see Northerners don’t speak against Buhari government they just kept mute and allow all sorts of things to be happening, how can people be slaughtered kidnapped and everyone keep silent that’s barbaric and evil, that’s not a religion of peace if Muslims see the truth and decided to keep quiet, anybody that quote me na thunder go fire the person
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Moz22: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2022
abobote:
Posterity will be kind to him for speaking out.
Buhari himself knows he has failed woefully
aswear buhari isn't even aware that he's the president.. he doesn't know power that comes with being the president. He gets no information unless the ones Femi adeshina tells hims
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Praktikals(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2022
clitomis:
Ironically, Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever had
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by advanceDNA: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2022
Hammyaladin:
change am now! Intelligent people don't generalise

Intelligent people don’t keep quiet in the face of injustice.....all you Muslims care about is for a Muslim to rule, or for u to have Islamic state.. even if you are suffering or dying...

My first comment u quoted.. I ddnt lie, and it’s not generalizing... u Muslims can’t speak the truth to criticize the bad actions of your leaders that are Muslims...., I lie?? Counter it if it’s not true..

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Ibegtodiffer: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2022
Sheik Nuru Khalid has always been a courageous and no-eye-service kind of person. He is exceptional. You do nonsense, you receive you uncoated blasting. Been following the guys video for some time now.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Naijanascam: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2022
This is the real problem..... support the president in every of his actions you are patriotic , disagree with the president in some of his actions you are an enemy of the state and will be termed an opposition .......

Buhari ...the best thing that has happened to Nijeeria and let more of him continue to happen
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by dododawa1: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2022
All will be well inshallu
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by 1860ixt: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Against the tenet if Islam!

Will he be opportune to meet him in person to say the truth to him?

The shuura council should reinstate the Imam, he didn't incite anyone. He's just calling Buharis's attention to and Infact he's the who loves him.

Because on the day of recompense, Buhari will answer to all these deaths here and there across the country. How will he pass?
Those who are lying to him should continue.

He's responsible for the security of life and properties as president, all the deaths are hanging on his neck
[/s]
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Deeprooted: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2022
What other evidence do you need to know that what is happening...
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

Intelligent people don’t keep quiet in the face of injustice.....all you Muslims care about is for a Muslim to rule, or for u to have Islamic state.. even if you are suffering or dying...

My first comment u quoted.. I ddnt lie, and it’s not generalizing... u Muslims can’t speak the truth to criticize the bad actions of your leaders that are Muslims...., I lie?? Counter it if it’s not true..

And the sheikh that just got suspended is Hindu, right??!
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by Pedekunle(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Check it out, those who suspended this noble man are the real terrorists
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by benheaven(m): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2022
THOSE THAT SUSPENDED THE IMAM AND THEIR LIKES ARE THE ONES THAT KEPT NIGERIA THIS WAY.SHAME OF A NATION.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by torqque7(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2022
Viralmagg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvzExcHsPsM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XGo92ugWZY
Here is the Video That got Sheikh Nuru Khalid , The Chief Imam of Apo Juma’at Mosque Suspended

https://dailynigerian.com/sheikh-khalid-suspended/

Useless people. This isn't a democracy, even Imam can not say what's on his mind freely again?smh
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by advanceDNA: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2022
Hammyaladin:
And the sheikh that just got suspended is Hindu, right??!

Which of you Muslims stood up for him to condemn what was done to him for speaking out..

Do you know how many people has been arrested and thrown in jail for speaking out against injustice...
Do you Muslims ever condemn the killings of people you call infidel... is Mathews you keep quiet or support it....
your Muslim President is sending millions of dollars to Afghanistan when his own country is burning and ASUU is on strike, and Muslims bandits are killing us..... tuehhh!!!! Shame on you and your Muslims brothers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by obiekunie01: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2022
May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala bless Imam Khalid and his entire lineage for speaking up and speaking the truth with out fear of the consequences to his life.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said:
“A person who leads others to doing what is good will earn the same reward as those who do it.”

Sahih Muslim 1893.

Allahu Akbar.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by saintkel(m): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

Stop that!!! Don’t you know You are not allowed to criticize your leaders in Islam even if they are sleeping with your wife or cutting your children’s heads and grinding it in a blender......
but during Good luck Jonathan era...all mosques were seen blasting him cos he's no Muslim?....keep deceiving ursef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack by od501: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2022
Terrier99:
Buhari has failed everyone.
His greatest legacy is destruction of the North.

Nope, it is conquest of the North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) / Speaker House Of Rep Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Bola Tinubu - Photo / Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.