Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Do You Want To Spend Some Quality Time Sharing? Holla! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Want To Spend Some Quality Time Sharing? Holla! (529 Views)

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? / I Wana Spend Some Golden Moment With A Beautiful Girl In France, Where Should I / Looking For New Girl Friends I Can Spend Some "untold Euros" On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Spend Some Quality Time Sharing? Holla! by hitsales(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2007
Hello peeps,

Just got on. You know guys, we're unique having to be on this site. It's the best that can happen to y'all from the West Side of Africa. We're blessed. Aight, enough of my shits, Just got on hoping to meet someone (I mean a lady) I can spend some quality time with. I'm single and I'm an extrovert. Wanna meet me, check out my profile. You can reach me via my signature below,

Michael Benson,

One Love Y'all!!!

(1) (Reply)

Looking 4 A Real Man / Need A Focused Girl / Female Text Mates Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.