Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University (28122 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Xitri: 1:04pm On May 08, 2022
SAMAJ:
Your English language is terrible. " Donator". It is called 'Donor".
Pele ooo Mr English Teacher, maybe u should check ur dictionary again

Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Nosayer: 1:08pm On May 08, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
Dis Skul will be lik Heaven on earth,
Der Rules will be lik Secondary school,
I will nt be surprised if de will Flog in dat Secondaryuniversity,,,
Der female students will be wearing Agada upandan grin grin
I will pay any money if de can Admit Sapphire in dat Skul grin grin

Glorified secondary school is abut 2 be Establish grin grin

Anchor University in Lagos is doing very well nau.... and it's over six years old
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Nosayer: 1:10pm On May 08, 2022
Naijanascam:
Good morning to you all.......mix religion to anything and see what it has done to the society........

Can the community donate freely to an individual for a private university or industry that can absorb their people?....hell NO

Are they not absorbing people? Are angels and cherubs the lecturers, lab scientists, drivers, admin staffs etc there?

When it comes to Education and you want to criticize the Nigerian church, think about schools like Covenant University and what they've achieved in less than 20 years old.
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Nosayer: 1:12pm On May 08, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

I no sure say na dem really get dat one grin
Dis one dat is abut 2 be Establish will de named Deeper life University grin
Dis one will be War on earth 4 students, som of der freedoms will be Restricted,
Deeper life way de carry Church matter 4 head pass anyother Churches

Have you heard about Anchor University before? It's in Lagos, at a heart of their church headquarters and it's making waves at six years old
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Nosayer: 1:15pm On May 08, 2022
Image123:
Na gbese be that one(debt). Donate the land to billionaire investor, not to church.
This is more of a burden and loss on a church. The deeper life that i know hasn't even funded itself to build standard churches and equipment. Where will they get money to build world class university? i understand that every unknown local government wants university in their community but it doesn't just work like that without plan.

How many sincere billionaire do we have in Nigeria who is ready to give out big sum of money for education? Have we had any one in the ilks and kins of the MacArthur Family for example? Just Dangote and a few others that are trying and that's all.

If universities can operate sustainably without being closedown because of ASUU and with modern facilities, we should support them
Some of the schools Nigerians are paying heavily to attend in the US for example, are owned by the church and they're some of the best.

We really need to be critical when we want to criticise.

2 Likes

Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Jobabori(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2022
Ayobeck:
Hope DLBC,don give oba Aromolaran money sha,unless d project will nvr b done..ilesha as big as it's never get university..the biggest city in osun oga oo...no improvement in ilesha..
Former Osun state college of education, Ilesa is now upgraded to a university of education. As such there is a university in Ilesa now.
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Emperorx: 1:41pm On May 08, 2022
tobechi20:
Even after donating the land, the donators will still pay high school fees
How is that ur concern Oga?
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by tobechi20(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2022
SAMAJ:

Your English language is terrible. " Donator". It is called 'Donor".

Thanks for the correction. But dictionary has a different view

Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Corporate2020: 1:43pm On May 08, 2022
tobechi20:

My brother, make I no talk wetin dey my mind, make e no be like say I be devil pikin
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by BennyDGreat: 1:54pm On May 08, 2022
tobechi20:

Baba running a University doesn't come cheap unless na anyhow Uni
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:55pm On May 08, 2022
Sisora:
Our brothers in the north will never put any effort for education.

They want to build mosque upandan.

Then come to Christian school and say they must wear hijab.

Arewa elders, where is the effort you are putting into building schools apart from shouting marginalization?

You cry that most of your children are out of school but Malami say you need more mosque. Another governor is building mosque at the roundabout.

But it's Christians that's your problem.

Two birds can fly in the sky.

If Christians are building schools nothing stops you from building yours.

You can at least try to be reasonable. Most churches generates millions while some generates billions. No mosque can generate that, mosque isn't even a money making centre like the church. The more reason it will he difficult for Muslims to do so. Except the Muslim politicians and philanthropist comes together to donate for such task, Muslims will even blame politicians for diverting public fund into Islamic infrastructure. Only if you know how many Muslim scholars condemn government using tax payers money to sponsor people to Islamic pilgrimage and christian pilgrimage, but most of these scholars aren't on facebook or social media.

Despite that it will be more difficult for !Muslims to achieve such given the surrounding circumstances, they are never relenting, mallam Yusuf Adepoju, the founder and leader of Academy of Islamic Propagation (ACADIP) is already taking a course on such. Thanks. Hope you are well informed now.
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by NoGirlfriend: 2:01pm On May 08, 2022
ASUU dey strike, people still dey donate land for school
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Image123(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2022
Nosayer:

How many sincere billionaire do we have in Nigeria who is ready to give out big sum of money for education? Have we had any one in the ilks and kins of the MacArthur Family for example? Just Dangote and a few others that are trying and that's all.

If universities can operate sustainably without being closedown because of ASUU and with modern facilities, we should support them
Some of the schools Nigerians are paying heavily to attend in the US for example, are owned by the church and they're some of the best.

We really need to be critical when we want to criticise.

How critical is this? Can Deeper Life afford this?
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by chaseblack(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2022
tobechi20:

The donors have been paid, didn't you see that?
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Newton2024: 2:20pm On May 08, 2022
tobechi20:
The benefits the university will bring to the community is far more than the land. From surveying to building. Direct and indirect labours.
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2022
Sisora:
that competition again.

How many universities are built by mosque?
you pple love nonsense conversation
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Eben91: 3:02pm On May 08, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

I no sure say na dem really get dat one grin
Dis one dat is abut 2 be Establish will de named Deeper life University grin
Dis one will be War on earth 4 students, som of der freedoms will be Restricted,
Deeper life way de carry Church matter 4 head pass anyother Churches
No be lie, na 4 deeper life dem born me, my parents were both committed workers, honestly our childhood wasn't funny at all, no television, no "worldly" music in the house, my dad wanted to by projector and DVD for us to be using in the house because anything that has the shape of tube television was a sin "devil's box" even monitor computer was a sin, he later bought television when the church started using television in church, as I enter uni, I japa leave the church
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Ayobeck(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2022
Jobabori:

Former Osun state college of education, Ilesa is now upgraded to a university of education. As such there is a university in Ilesa now.
When was it upgraded?and r u indigene of lesh or u skul there
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Naijanascam: 4:08pm On May 08, 2022
Nosayer:

Are they not absorbing people? Are angels and cherubs the lecturers, lab scientists, drivers, admin staffs etc there?

When it comes to Education and you want to criticize the Nigerian church, think about schools like Covenant University and what they've achieved in less than 20 years old.

Get my facts before you defend the undefendable ...point somewhere land where given to a private person for any developments........... hope you are not among touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm Crew
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by juwoonn(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2022
You follow them sign agreement? Under these kind of circumstances, there are always things unknown to the general public... plus the community benefits more in terms of business opportunities and community development.
tobechi20:
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Aaay: 6:33pm On May 08, 2022
Really
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 08, 2022
Eben91:

No be lie, na 4 deeper life dem born me, my parents were both committed workers, honestly our childhood wasn't funny at all, no television, no "worldly" music in the house, my dad wanted to by projector and DVD for us to be using in the house because anything that has the shape of tube television was a sin "devil's box" even monitor computer was a sin, he later bought television when the church started using television in church, as I enter uni, I japa leave the church
Deeper life, just lik Taliban in Christianity grin grin
Der Illiteracy in Christ fellowship de funny,
Even if I see any deeper life virgin, I will not or Never marry am sad
Der Mumu 2much

1 Like

Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 08, 2022
Nosayer:

Have you heard about Anchor University before? It's in Lagos, at a heart of their church headquarters and it's making waves at six years old
Check well, dat Skul is a Glorified secondary school grin grin
I wonder hw person go turn School into Church,
Illiteracy is a disease
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 08, 2022
Nosayer:

Anchor University in Lagos is doing very well nau.... and it's over six years old
Mtcheeew,
Is de Glorified secondary school among de Top10 Universities in Naija?
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Raph82(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
how many mosque are built compare to churches in Nigeria?... Ina must write nonsense Everytime...
I think the point here is, how many governors have used public funds to build churches the way those northerners are doing, using public funds to build mosques and send thousands of people out every year for pilgrimage? they should have channeled the money into building universities and more secondary schools. You know how many churches that have universities now as we speak, helping the government solve education problem in one way or the other. How many big mosques or Islamic organizations have universities in Nigeria that can further relieve the educational deficits? The churches that are everywhere were not built by government.

1 Like

Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by aalangel(f): 8:58pm On May 08, 2022
Wise move.

1 Like

Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Drsnives(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2022
Terrence99:

Went through your topics. You are a pauper who also has low IQ. That was the same thing that affected your parents. The way you are going, you will never make it in life if you don't turn from this foolish.
Interesting.. says the jobless man.. don't study me you won't graduate. Believe social media at your own risk
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Drsnives(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2022
Eben91:

You like vawulence I swear grin grin grin
I want make area warm small

1 Like

Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2022
Raph82:
I think the point here is, how many governors have used public funds to build churches the way those northerners are doing, using public funds to build mosques and send thousands of people out every year for pilgrimage? they should have channeled the money into building universities and more secondary schools. You know how many churches that have universities now as we speak, helping the government solve education problem in one way or the other. How many big mosques or Islamic organizations have universities in Nigeria that can further relieve the educational deficits? The churches that are everywhere were not built by government.
you want to write your own rubbish abi... Many mosques in Nigeria were privately built inform yourself if u no Sabi
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by Raph82(m): 6:20am On May 09, 2022
No one disputes the fact that many mosques were privately built or not, but some governors in the north still strongly believe that using public funds to build as many worship centres as possible is obligatory, I've lived among them, so I know what I'm saying, one of their governors destroyed a roundabout and built mosque there not quite long. The bottom line here is that, to change the narrative in the education sector, both religions must do more in supporting education. In the north for instance, Islamic organizations will rather prefer to build 50 almajiri schools for quranic study purpose than building a university, even if it will cost them more. That's why we have several extremist groups springing up over there, kicking against western educationn. If we can channel more energy into educating our young ones as we do for religion, we will have less of terrorism to battle with. [somete author=OGHENAOGIE post=112648556] you want to write your own rubbish abi... Many mosques in Nigeria were privately built inform yourself if u no Sabi[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by 1875shk: 6:53am On May 09, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Nice one.

Osun keeps welcoming good developments since the last decade.

This is why we need visionary Leader at the helms of affairs...

Osun ti n dara!
[/s]
Re: Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University by gbaskiboy: 11:39am On May 10, 2022
gbaskiboy:
From the last time I checked, an illiterate is one who could neither write nor read. I didn't fall in any of the alleged category bro. Peace be unto you. ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? / I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.