Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial (23516 Views)

FG, Resist IMF’s Deadly Pills! - Daily Trust Editorial / NPA: How Hadiza Bala-Usman disobeyed Presidential Directives Leading To Sack / Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by rayvelez(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/empty-presidential-directives
Empty directives do not save lives...
Hmmmn bmcz over to you.
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by lexy2014: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2022
ijustdey:

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 presidency Nigerialabalaba shooyie ovamboland benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg NGpatriot aufbauh lordviccodaguru blackpanda leodeking splitmind...wishing you a happy sunday
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by Mr9iceGuy(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by Ombudsman1: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2022
cescky:
Wheres the fooolish vulture cannibal to type we at mannerless mothers babies home bbq trash
HAHAHA THIS CRACKED ME THE F. UP BADLY.

THAT GUY IS DEMENTED, I PAY LESS ATTENTION TO HIM THESE DAYS.

1 Like

Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by StreetUnfrndly: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2022
Another empty directives that will attract another billions to security agencies. Nigerian leadser( sorry I mean looters ) make una dey do they go oooo, las las Samuel Kanyon Doe collect wotowoto for citizens hands.
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by kizyalex10(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Even Daily Trust could not help but joined the group of wailers
all of you who turn blind eyes to the truth of the doom happening in Nigeria and said it’s wailing ,you will die a painful death
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by kingyakos: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2022
My own be say wetin military barracks, police barracks, Force HQ, Defense HQ,Army HQ,army naval and airforce base, even the military and police personnel dem sef dey find inside city, everywhere for naija urban u go see police and army uniform dey roam around, we hardly see police and military roaming around in a civilized environment in other part of the world.
All this nonsense Banditry and kidnapping for no dey if say like 80% of our military/ police formation dey within our interstates boundary, e for dey easier to repelled dem wen dem commit crime and dey on the run to their hide out, wetin army or police barracks dey find inside city.
Notorious criminals hardly live inside city, dem dey only come city come commit crime and run to dia hide out outside the city. Wallai if say I be buhari I for pursue all the service chief plus IGP commot for abuja.
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by jaxxy(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lol. what a shame.
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by ikpumbe(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
ijustdey:

And tinubu who brought this calamity is scheming to take over..

What a heartless man. He should be all over the country asking for forgiveness from his fellow evil men for bringing the world most evil administration
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by Premiumwriter: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Buhari, a useless dead vegetable that is as weak as overripe fried plantain. And another sick idiot who urinates on himself wants to succeed him

Thunder fire that useless stupid idiotic fool called vulture griller!!!
why angry at our darling daddy
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by StarGra: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Buhari is a big joke and a great Disservice to this Nation..

1 Like

Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by SONofADAM(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
90% of our leaders are clueless fucktards all they care about na embezzlement !!! I say this today they shall never end well
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by biomedics(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Once I see bandits I know we’re not yet ready for this discussion.
They’re dreaded terrorists.
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by BelovedofLord: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
ijustdey:

+++

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE DEAD, SPEAK OR GIVE ORDERS OR DIRECTIVES?
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
ijustdey:

The only thing igbo can do is to distance them self from this people called Nigeria coz they don't have value for human and u can't fight them coz the government is working with them...

Even thier governor is praising buhari after all this and u think they are different from them

May God keep the innocent ones save. Amen
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by xelly: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
We don't have someone ready to confront these guys. How do you explain to me that you saw the terrorist that attacked, killed and held the train hostage for hours and kidnap passengers as well?

Why will Army, Airforce and Police not follow them even if it takes days?

Just how is the head of Army and Airforce still holding their office after such show of shame?

The boys are 20 or 100 for example. Mobilise Army, police and Airforce to go after them. They must exhaust their bullet even if it takes 10 days.

Here we hear excuses or what should I call it " They entered inside the Bush with kidnapped passengers.

What a shame!
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by naturefellow(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:
!
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by Newton2024: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by Jaqenhghar: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Isnt it ironic?
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
Everybody is a wailer now.

Interesting time ahead...
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by pquaver(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
poiZon:
I hope pquaver is safe and secure?

I don't want anything to happen to you, so u will see what will become of buhari when he finally ends his regime of evil tendency come may29th 2023.

How r u coping with the fuel situation sef?

You would have asked about me if u cared when the un building got bombed.. Cos I had activities I run there
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by wirinet(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
xelly:
We don't have someone ready to confront these guys. How do you explain to me that you saw the terrorist that attacked, killed and held the train hostage for hours and kidnap passengers as well?

Why will Army, Airforce and Police not follow them even if it takes days?

Just how is the head of Army and Airforce still holding their office after such show of shame?

The boys are 20 or 100 for example. Mobilise Army, police and Airforce to go after them. They must exhaust their bullet even if it takes 10 days.

Here we hear excuses or what should I call it " They entered inside the Bush with kidnapped passengers.

What a shame!

We don't have what can be regarded as police, Army and Air Force anymore.
The Police are more interested in running after yahoo boys (or youths that looks rich). They spend most of their energies and resources pursuing and extorting young men. The other ones not on the streets are acting as domestic help for politicians and big men.

The army are only after oppressing civilians. They prefer to live among civilians in cities where they live very comfortable lives.

The Air Force? Does Nigeria still have an Air Force? How many fighter or reconnaissance planes does nigeria have? I wonder what the day jobs of Nigerian Air Force officers entails, outside beating up civilians.
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by wirinet(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:
Everybody is a wailer now.

Interesting time ahead...

Even this Imam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvzExcHsPsM

1 Like

Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by Sonoyom(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
VPN11:

grin
We must learn a lesson! grin
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by xelly: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
wirinet:

We don't have what can be regarded as police, Army and Air Force anymore.
The Police are more interested in running after yahoo boys (or youths that looks rich). They spend most of their energies and resources pursuing and extorting young men. The other ones not on the streets are acting as domestic help for politicians and big men.

The army are only after oppressing civilians. They prefer to live among civilians in cities where they live very comfortable lives.

The Air Force? Does Nigeria still have an Air Force? How many fighter or reconnaissance planes does nigeria have? I wonder what the day jobs of Nigerian Air Force officers entails, outside beating up civilians.

We are not ready to confront the terrorist.
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by wirinet(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
xelly:

We are not ready to confront the terrorist.

Who are the we? If you are talking about the Federal Government, they are not interested in security and other core issues. They are only interested in sharing of money and the perks of power. If you are talking about citizens, then it is pertinent that the citizens must protect themselves, their families, their properties, communities and their land. General T.Y.Danjuma had advised citizens to defend themselves ages ago. Even El Rufai after talking with Buhari realised that self help is the only option left for us.
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
kingyakos:
My own be say wetin military barracks, police barracks, Force HQ, Defense HQ,Army HQ,army naval and airforce base, even the military and police personnel dem sef dey find inside city, everywhere for naija urban u go see police and army uniform dey roam around, we hardly see police and military roaming around in a civilized environment in other part of the world.
All this nonsense Banditry and kidnapping for no dey if say like 80% of our military/ police formation dey within our interstates boundary, e for dey easier to repelled dem wen dem commit crime and dey on the run to their hide out, wetin army or police barracks dey find inside city.
Notorious criminals hardly live inside city, dem dey only come city come commit crime and run to dia hide out outside the city. Wallai if say I be buhari I for pursue all the service chief plus IGP commot for abuja.

where is he pursuing the service chiefs and IGP to and why hasnt he pursued them?

after the bandits run into their hide out, whats next? does no one know where their hideouts are?
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by poiZon: 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
pquaver:

You would have asked about me if u cared when the un building got bombed.. Cos I had activities I run there
WOw so u esxortedthe suicide bomber that day, how did u excape not being caught?
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by pquaver(m): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
poiZon:

WOw so u esxortedthe suicide bomber that day, how did u excape not being caught?

Read carefully, take 2 hours to understand what u quoted.. Although it's in simple form. It not a complex sentence.. But sometimes simplicity can be complex for demented people.
Re: Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial by poiZon: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2022
pquaver:

Read carefully, take 2 hours to understand what u quoted.. Although it's in simple form. It not a complex sentence.. But sometimes simplicity can be complex for demented people.

Exactly, most simple sentences we think should be understood by some could turned out to be rocket and atmospheric Science...

Won't bother again dealing with u, cos simplicity has made u begged idiots to assist u interpret things primary 3kids are submitting as assignment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram / Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" / Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.