Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings (490 Views)

IPOB: We’ll Hold CAN, Pastor Kumuyi Responsible For Eventuality In Crusade / Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Michelle70(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2022
If you attend crusade like Shiloh, Nights of glory etc, u will notice that there are some sick people waiting for divine healing that are kept in a corner in the crusade, I have never seen those people getting healed.

I see how people get cured of cancer and how sickle cell turns to AA but those people eh, I just don't understand...

Is I that their fate is too small?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Anieke77(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2022
According to some pastor's they are yet to hear from God.
Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Uzomacharles: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2022
Is their FAITH that decides....

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Michelle70(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2022
Uzomacharles:
I think u are right, those people just sit there from day one of the crusade to the end of the crusade and probably come next year crusade, with no faith, even the people that brought the criiple ones there, left what they are doing and stayed in church with no faith.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Felimax(m): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2022
Even if your faith is as small as the mustard seed you can get your healing. Lots of people don't want to accept that God is not a magician but these churches gives you impression that portend God to look like a magician.

God will grant healing to serve His purpose not man's purpose
Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2022
Faith
Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by SmileDance(f): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2022
They don't have faith yet they came to the crusade. Issokay

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by peterincredible: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
They don't have faith abi hmmmmm religion

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Kobojunkiee: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Most of those healed by Jesus Christ did not have faith and many did not even believe in Jesus Christ to begin with. undecided

So your suggestion that only those who have faith can be healed is antiChrist. undecided
Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Kobojunkiee: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Michelle70:
I think u are right, those people just sit there from day one of the crusade to the end of the crusade yet they have little faith.

I have never seen any of those people having faith, not even one
The poster you responded to is Wrong! undecided
Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Kobojunkiee: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Felimax:
Even if your faith is as small as the mustard seed you can get your healing. Lots of people don't want to accept that God is not a magician but these churches gives you impression that portend God to look like a magician.

God will grant healing to serve His purpose not man's purpose
This isnt about God but about your churches and their claims. undecided

When God did miracles, He did not require anything from those He healed before He healed them. undecided
Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by DownChelsea(f): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Michelle70:
If you attend crusade like Shiloh, Nights of glory etc, u will notice that there are some sick people waiting for divine healing that are kept in a corner in the crusade, I have never seen those people getting healed.

I see how people get cured of cancer and how sickle cell turns to AA but those people eh, I just don't understand...

BECAUSE EVEN THE SICK PEOPLE INSIDE THE CRUSADE PREMISES DON'T GET HEALED ALSO.

ONLY THOSE WHO ARE IN HOSPITALS (AND FIND GRACE) GET HEALED.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Uzomacharles: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Most of those healed by Jesus Christ did not have faith and many did not even believe in Jesus Christ to begin with. undecided

So your suggestion that only those who have faith can be healed is antiChrist. undecided

The woman with the issue of blood

The blind bathemeus

Turning water into wine

No quote if you wan come claim shit

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Kobojunkiee: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
Uzomacharles:
The woman with the issue of blood
The blind bathemeus
Turning water into wine
No quote if you wan come claim shit
Jesus Christ is recorded to have healed hundreds of people many of who didn't even know him let alone believe in Him. In John 9 is a story about one such man who was born blind. Another is found of the man who was sick for over 30 years waiting by the pool of Bethesda to be healed in John 5 vs 1 -16. undecided

You need to read the Gospels for yourselves , not wait for your pastors and mogs to feed you just those selective tales that fit their lies. undecided
Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Felimax(m): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
This isnt about God but about your churches and their claims. undecided

When God did miracles, He did not require anything from those He healed before He healed them. undecided

Not totally true. Don't forget His emphasis on people faith and how it affected their healings or miracles.
The bottom line is faith no matter how small and there is a very strong reason for that.
Yes, though, He may not require anything from you but exercising your belief in the one supreme God through the person of Jesus can make the overall difference.
Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Truvelisback(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
Michelle70:

There are levels of the gift of healing. Not everyone has the gift of healings and not everyone has the same level of the gift.
Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Uyi168: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Michelle70:
I think u are right, those people just sit there from day one of the crusade to the end of the crusade yet they have little faith.

I have never seen any of those people having faith, not even one
they don't have faith, yet they took the long journeys tto attend shiloh.

you christains will continue to use lack of faith as defence.
go to hospitals and see people with strong faith and prayers, yet they are disappointed.
they only console themselves that 'God knows best'.
prayers don't work. psychologically,it can serve as boost,and this can keep people going ...

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Kobojunkiee: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Felimax:
Not totally true. Don't forget His emphasis on people faith and how it affected their healings or miracles.
The bottom line is faith no matter how small and there is a very strong reason for that.
Yes, though, He may not require anything from you but exercising your belief in the one supreme God through the person of Jesus can make the overall difference.
Jesus Christ healed hundreds who didn't have faith in him, many who didn't even know or believe in him. undecided

Read John 5 vs 1 - 16 and John 9 for examples of such persons. Also consider the many Jesus Christ healed in the towns of Chorazin, Bethsaida and Capernaumundecided

Stop reasoning that the soundbites you hear from your churches represent the truth of God, cause they don't. undecided
Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by sonmvayina(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
May be, just maybe they are not actors...

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2022
Cuz the miracles nah arrangee

Michelle70:

Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Michelle70(m): 6:14am On Apr 04, 2022
Uyi168:
they don't have faith, yet they took the long journeys tto attend shiloh.

you christains will continue to use lack of faith as defence.
go to hospitals and see people with strong faith and prayers, yet they are disappointed.
they only console themselves that 'God knows best'.
prayers don't work. psychologically,it can serve as boost,and this can keep people going ...
If u could not find the sarcasm in my post, read it again
Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by petra1(m): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Michelle70:

It according to individual desire ,faith and knowledge . You can't put such Blame on God.
Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Felimax(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Jesus Christ healed hundreds who didn't have faith in him, many who didn't even know or believe in him. undecided

Read John 5 vs 1 - 16 and John 9 for examples of such persons. Also consider the many Jesus Christ healed in the towns of Chorazin, Bethsaida and Capernaumundecided

Stop reasoning that the soundbites you hear from your churches represent the truth of God, cause they don't. undecided

Which churches are you talking about? By now you should know I owe no juxtaposition to any church. I speak out of my own understanding and stop making churches look as if they are your problem.

In so many instances Christ has made emphasis on faith for a reason. The centurion, the woman with the issue of blood, the woman who begs for the scraps from the Masters table, Lazarus and so many of them. Faith is the underlined word to everything Christianity, it remains the fulcrum on which our salvation stand.

So because of those two citations you gave you now conclude that faith is not necessary for you to have your healing? I just pity you seriously, yes even the devil can tune the scripture to suit his purpose and mission. From my first comment I made it clear that healing or miracles has a lot to do with God's purpose and not man's purpose and those two citations you gave is clearly an example of God exercising His supremacy over everything regardless.

You should be very careful when read your Bible believe what you like but please learn not to turn it upside down. Good day!
Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Uzomacharles: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Jesus Christ is recorded to have healed hundreds of people many of who didn't even know him let alone believe in Him. In John 9 is a story about one such man who was born blind. Another is found of the man who was sick for over 30 years waiting by the pool of Bethesda to be healed in John 5 vs 1 -16. undecided

You need to read the Gospels for yourselves , not wait for your pastors and mogs to feed you just those selective tales that fit their lies. undecided

The people I mentioned above once wanted a healing from Jesus when they heard of him coming..
They all believed they must have a miracle from Christ Jesus and that's faith...

The hundreds of people you mentioned there still wanted their miracles even if Christ didn't know them...

Baba no mention me again if you think my pastors and my mogs are lying....

Junkie like u
Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Kobojunkiee: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Felimax:
Which churches are you talking about? By now you should know I owe no juxtaposition to any church. I speak out of my own understanding and stop making churches look as if they are your problem.

In so many instances Christ has made emphasis on faith for a reason. The centurion, the woman with the issue of blood, the woman who begs for the scraps from the Masters table, Lazarus and so many of them. Faith is the underlined word to everything Christianity, it remains the fulcrum on which our salvation stand.

So because of those two citations you gave you now conclude that faith is not necessary for you to have your healing? I just pity you seriously, yes even the devil can tune the scripture to suit his purpose and mission. From my first comment I made it clear that healing or miracles has a lot to do with God's purpose and not man's purpose and those two citations you gave is clearly an example of God exercising His supremacy over everything regardless.

You should be very careful when read your Bible believe what you like but please learn not to turn it upside down. Good day!
Jesus Christ healed hundreds of individuals while He was here on earth, and in the end many of those He healed did not turn followers of Jesus Christ - as at the time of His death, He had only a couple dozen followers. undecided

Try to reason this carefully to understand. If those many hundreds He healed believe and had faith in Him as you assumed, they would have been counted among His followers. But for the fact that they weren't assures us that they didn't believe nor have faith in Him even though they were healed by Him. undecided

The very few examples of individuals who were pointed to as having faith were used there to teach those who would follow Jesus Christ of the importance of Faith itself. Those examples were not used to blind us into believing that God only heals those who believe and have faith, this, again, because Jesus Christ was able to heal even those who didn't know who He was to begin with. undecided

In the raising of Lazarus, and the man who was born blind from birth, there was no mention of faith in those stories and Jesus Christ said something very important that you missed. He said that God allowed those instances so that He, the Father, may be glorified through the Son. undecided

The blind man had no clue who Jesus Christ was even after Jesus Christ healed Him. It wasn't after much later that Jesus Christ again approached the man to reveal Himself to Him. Lazarus was always dead at the time of His raising and Martha and Mary were both too shaken by the death to even consider faith of importance at that point. undecided

Please go back through the Gospels and read through as if for the very first time to see that Jesus Christ never suggested that those to be healed first has to believe or have faith. That doctrine or lie was manufactured and sold to you and the rest of the world by the church enterprise, not by God. undecided

Everyday, many around the world, both unbelievers and believers alike experience healing of some kind. It is God's mercy at work. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Kobojunkiee: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Uzomacharles:
The people I mentioned above once wanted a healing from Jesus when they heard of him coming..
They all believed they must have a miracle from Christ Jesus and that's faith...
The hundreds of people you mentioned there still wanted their miracles even if Christ didn't know them...
Baba no mention me again if you think my pastors and my mogs are lying....
Junkie like u
The man who was born blind, in John 8 and John 9, did not know who healed Him at all until much later when Jesus Christ approached Him again to reveal Himself.. undecided

Lazarus was already dead and had no hope of being raised or any of this you claim as faith in his grave. Jesus Christ spoke nothing of Lazarus having faith in His grave when He raised Lazarus from the dead. undecided

The demonic whom Jesus Christ cast demons out of did not even know Jesus Christ- only the demons in him did so your definition of faith also fails in this case and many more cases of demons being cast out of individuals. undecided

The women with the hand deformed for about 18 whom Jesus Christ healed on one sabbath day also did not believe in Him nor did anyone there believe He would attempt such on the sabbath of all days. undecided

The man at the pool of Bethesda did not even know who Jesus Christ was as he was still speaking to Jesus Christ of waiting for his turn to be healed by the angel that they believed came go stir the waters. undecided

I can go on and on but the point is even this rather flimsy idea of what faith is was not demanded by Jesus Christ from all those whom He healed. Jesus Christ healed many who did not believe or know Him..undecided

Avoid the lies fed you by your mogs and pastors like a plague so you can begin to see the very Truth of Jesus Christ instead.. undecided
Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Personally, I'm not convinced about those healing stuff.
Re: Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Some may unconsciously not want to be healed

Duration: 1 minute

Blind man did not want to receive his sight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42L8Z6HhAgg

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Mysterious! GOD Of Chosen Turns Knife To Toy( Pics, Video) / . / Download How Kings Reign With Apostle Joshua Selman Mp3 23/10/22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.