Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) (60885 Views)

The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) / Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) / Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by hamouston91(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
This is beautiful, Abuja is the only planned City in Nigeria, a total Replica of Canberra, Australia

2 Likes

Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by Broveens42(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Reflect7:

Moro.n, who told you Abuja has no potable water? You clearly have never been there in your wretched life to be comparing it to Owerri.

Plus Abuja has no ''slum areas'', you ignorant peabrain.

What you have all over abuja is borehole water like owerri
Abuja has slum areas. Stop this comedy

2 Likes

Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by Midastorch(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
ibechris:
A friend of mine who lived in Germany for several years came back and we both visited a place in Maitama and he asked where is this? and i answered that its Maitama and he just hissed.

See his reply,this place looks iike where the poor people in Germany live.

Asokoro,maitama and Wuse 2 are all over rated.

I put it to you, that your guy can't afford to buy a three bedroom apartment in Maitama...sorry, if you feel insulted but it's the truth..

2 Likes

Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by bigcee(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
ibechris:
A friend of mine who lived in Germany for several years came back and we both visited a place in Maitama and he asked where is this? and i answered that its Maitama and he just hissed.

See his reply,this place looks iike where the poor people in Germany live.

Asokoro,maitama and Wuse 2 are all over rated.

Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by Demigod22: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
Midastorch:

Central Area is a business district, strictly for business,you find very few people residing in Central Area....in Abuja it's first Maitama, Asokoro is second....

Then I would have expected the OP to show us pictures of Maitama instead of hyping Asokoro and showing us roads like talking about Grammy and showing us Portable pictures.
Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Visit Jabi and WuseII that's the face of New Abuja
and maitama
Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by CountLaka(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
Amigo better start to they praise IBB

Penguin2:
Abuja is masterfully planned.

Whichever perspective you want to look at it, the relocation of Nigerian Seat of Government to Abuja is justified.

Imagine Lagos, with all its chaos and gridlocks, was still the Federal Capital Territory…

It’s just better imagined undecided
Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by Tevez1: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Sure....
Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by Abegunde993: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
They never enter vi
Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by heyhey2016: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
post=111619938:
You can say that again.

Abuja is Beautiful.

God bless Nigeria.
foolish ipobian. You can't get real picture's. Nlpolicewoman
Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 1:13am On Apr 04, 2022
redcliff:
If nigeria was working properly, the whole of it should be like Abuja and Abuja being the capital should be like Dubai

That Nigeria is not “working properly” is because of NIGERIANS, and not just the government. embarassed
>

4 Likes

Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by Pedro369(m): 6:35am On Apr 04, 2022
As Far As I Fit Wake Up In The Morning.... Leave Me And My Iyanyan Alone....
Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:52am On Apr 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:
The same asokoro we know ? cheesy

Asokoro is cool. Really cool.

It's just getting old.

Many people are just hearing of it, yet there are buildings there over 20 years old.

Majestic buildings, but you see grass growing on the roofs. grin
Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by Moyissh: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2022
azpekuliar:
I prefer the more scenic neighborhoods like Guzape or Katampe.

Facts.... This are my favourite places to live.. Asokoro is cool no doubt... But the new Abuja top top place to stay right now is Guzape or Katampe extension. Asokoro is for Old money

3 Likes

Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by Midastorch(m): 7:00am On Apr 04, 2022
Demigod22:

Then I would have expected the OP to show us pictures of Maitama instead of hyping Asokoro and showing us roads like talking about Grammy and showing us Portable pictures.

Lol ..
Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2022
I thought it was Maitama.
Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by Annabelposh(f): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2022
No be this same Asokoro wey I dey stay cry
Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by Moyissh: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Asokoro is cool. Really cool.

It's just getting old.

Many people are just hearing of it, yet there are buildings there over 20 years old.

Majestic buildings, but you see grass growing on the roofs. grin

True houses there are old
Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by gidson12(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
okunwaye:
Op abeg show me pictures of Aya, I want check something.
What is wrong with AYA, it shows you know nothing about Abuja......you just barely visited once and AYA is all you could remember
Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by BigIyanga: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
executive12:

Either you are lying or your friend lied. Maitama and Asokoro are nice and clean and definitely do not look like where poor people live in developed countries, including Germany.
They you have been blindly visiting other place. A city with no function street lights, non running portable water.. no emergency services
Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
redcliff:

If nigeria was working properly, the whole of it should be like Abuja and Abuja being the capital should be like Dubai

Even the whole of UAE is not like Dubai.

The whole of the United States is not like California.

There are slums and unattractive places in every country.
Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by okunwaye(m): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
gidson12:

What is wrong with AYA, it shows you know nothing about Abuja......you just barely visited once and AYA is all you could remember
I live in Abuja.
where I mean Is Aya bridge.
Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by juman(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2022
When I was in abuja I was surprised.
Look beautiful.

The whole nigeria suppose to be radiant but we have bad leaders.
APC = PDP.
Vote them out.
Vote for better people.

1 Like

Re: Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) by RALPHOW(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ikoyi remains the most beautiful area in Nigeria, I ve moved round Asokoro, Maitama but no place like Ikoyi Lagos ( Burdilion Empire).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful / Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To / Drone Shots Of Second Phase Road Of Ikirun-Ila-Odo Road (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.