Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? (950 Views)

Nigerian Lady Says Prayer Is A Waste Of Time, No Jesus / Jesus Says The Kingdom Of Heaven Is Ours If We Suffer For Righteousness' Sake / Thank God For He Has Heard Our Prayer Concerning The Fulani Terrorist And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Now that this has been seen, I must say your whole being is a sin. Trash fit for the bin.

O my play thing, why make a ring when you don't have a ding? Well, do fare unwell,
cos I always Win! grin
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Kobojunkiee: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
ENGINEERG:
This always bother me, our God is a loving God , is our father, and he knows the best thing that we want. He can't want us to suffer.

But must people suffer before their prayers is answered?
Or its the country and environment that we live that determine most answers to prayers.
God said all you have to do is live in continuous submission and obedience of Jesus Christ's teachings(and commandments) in order to have your prayers answered all the times, but you instead chose suffering, so what exactly has God to do with your choice? undecided
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Kobojunkiee: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
ignis:
Faith is all that is required
And what is faith? Less me guess.. you think it is mental gymnastics like the one taught to you by your Pastors and mogs?, undecided
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Kobojunkiee: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
ENGINEERG:
So you are saying even the suffering of most Nigerians are not suffering, they just don't understand God ni ? So God wants it ?
God didn't command the suffering of Nigerians so i don't know what that has to do with God or what He promised. undecided
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by KnownUnknown: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

O my play thing, why make a ring when you don't have a ding? Well, do fare unwell,
cos I always Win! grin

Natural born loser talking about winning?
From ear to ear, I can’t stop grinning
Feeble minded, lucidity fleeting
Makes as much sense as a sheep bleating
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by LordReed(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I showed you.

A believer born is an adult. He is a child.

So adults are not born? Why would I be talking of a child, what does a child know?
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by ignis: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
And what is faith? Less me guess.. you think it is mental gymnastics like the one taught to you by your Pastors and mogs?, undecided

You won't understand
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Kobojunkiee: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
ignis:
You won't understand
Ofcourse, that is why the lies are obvious. undecided
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by oshaosha2014(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
You sacrifice before you enjoy. Check the history of many of the GOs. Besides, timings are diff.

Naijanascam:
It's only in this part of the world that suffering is seen as a virtue......

The G Os, members of their families and the church hierarchy are always enjoying while ordinary members are subjected to sufferings so their prayers and needs should be answered

And same with many government establishment you must be subjected to untold sufferings before you get their services
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Naijanascam: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
oshaosha2014:
You sacrifice before you enjoy. Check the history of many of the GOs. Besides, timings are diff.

Only in this part of the world...... is where suffering is a virtue and you test loyalty with inhuman treatment
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by oshaosha2014(m): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
In the other part of the world they are only glorified physically but most of them are dead souls, they are going nowhere. All there is about ends here in this physical world.

Naijanascam:

Only in this part of the world...... is where suffering is a virtue and you test loyalty with inhuman treatment
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Naijanascam: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
oshaosha2014:
In the other part of the world they are only glorified physically but most of them are dead souls, they are going nowhere. All there is about ends here in this physical world.

Hahahahaha you said they are glorified physically and dead souls......... with this your mindset you are the real problem down here........ all the discoveries and inventions made by these dead souls are what you are foolishly enjoying while you contributed nothing as a godforsaken living soul.......
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by oshaosha2014(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Like I said, dead souls! And you are one of them. You are dead like them. Me saying they are glorified physically I was also referring to those inventions you are talking about. And their inventions are bit their end is a waste. What is the use of a perfect physically life when in the end you amount to nothing. Dead souls.
Naijanascam:

Hahahahaha you said they are glorified physically and dead souls......... with this your mindset you are the real problem down here........ all the discoveries and inventions made by these dead souls are what you are foolishly enjoying while you contributed nothing as a godforsaken living soul.......
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Naijanascam: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
oshaosha2014:
Like I said, dead souls! And you are one of them. You are dead like them. Me saying they are glorified physically I was also referring to those inventions you are talking about. And their inventions are bit their end is a waste. What is the use of a perfect physically life when in the end you amount to nothing. Dead souls.

You are a reall brainwashed soul......... those Dead souls are the makers of all these items of great importance including the godforsaken phone you are typing with..... just pray for American repentance according to your G Os while you are wallowing in ignorance and penury and they are having their best time on earth
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by oshaosha2014(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
It ends here on earth. For your info, I am not poor. I can enjoy the best of both worlds and still not become a waste in the end. But I cannot say the same for you because you are too smart to be really alive. Enjoy what you can use your five sense to observe. You are a natural man whose end is to be fed as manure to the trees.

Naijanascam:

You are a reall brainwashed soul......... those Dead souls are the makers of all these items of great importance including the godforsaken phone you are typing with..... just pray for American repentance according to your G Os while you are wallowing in ignorance and penury and they are having their best time on earth
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Naijanascam: 4:25am On Apr 04, 2022
oshaosha2014:
It ends here on earth. For your info, I am not poor. I can enjoy the best of both worlds and still not become a waste in the end. But I cannot say the same for you because you are too smart to be really alive. Enjoy what you can use your five sense to observe. You are a natural man whose end is to be fed as manure to the trees.

You are a natural man whose end is to be fed as manure to the trees..........
You just stated the obvious here, EVERYTHING are going back to the dust ..... so appreciate the works done by those you termed DEAD SOULS that made life EASIER and PLEASANT for you while you are still breathing until you kick the bucket to start the imaginary good life in streets plated with gold and silver which your G Os are already enjoying here with their families and even sorrounded themselves with the best gadgets and securities the Dead Souls invented......
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by oshaosha2014(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2022
LoL. Give your life to Christ.

Naijanascam:

You are a natural man whose end is to be fed as manure to the trees..........
You just stated the obvious here, EVERYTHING are going back to the dust ..... so appreciate the works done by those you termed DEAD SOULS that made life EASIER and PLEASANT for you while you are still breathing until you kick the bucket to start the imaginary good life in streets plated with gold and silver which your G Os are already enjoying here with their families and even sorrounded themselves with the best gadgets and securities the Dead Souls invented......

Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Naijanascam: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2022
oshaosha2014:
LoL. Give your life to Christ.

He has my life already
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by oshaosha2014(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2022
That's very good. Why were we arguing since then.

Naijanascam:

He has my life already
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Naijanascam: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2022
oshaosha2014:
That's very good. Why were we arguing since then.

Go through and see the basics of my argument
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
LordReed:

So adults are not born? Why would I be talking of a child, what does a child know?

The first stage of adultness is Childress and from your words, one can not tell which you would be interested in, whether adult or child.

And remember, I would be wary of you because you are very shifty.

Secondly, adults are first children and it is the matters of their childhood that shapens and directs their adulthood.

Therefore, it is unreasonable to skip the childhood and just head straight to adulthood, as if, an adult is straightway born an adult. Which is not so.

Therefore, I am right to talk about the child for it is the child that makes an adult by virtue of his birth.

Excluding the first adults who were not born, by the natural process of what we call borning and birthing, no other person is or was born an adult.
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Natural born loser talking about winning?
From ear to ear, I can’t stop grinning
Feeble minded, lucidity fleeting
Makes as much sense as a sheep bleating

Losers will always Lie, even when it is trite, that records never Lie.
But what else shall a loser do in his wail?
Thats his business dude, he can kick the pail!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop taking Pleasure In Masturbation : it steals glory / Another RCCG Fiasco / A Story Is Told About A Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.