Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Can You Burn Nigerian Flag For A Bag Of Rice? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Burn Nigerian Flag For A Bag Of Rice? (922 Views)

Northern Youths Burn Nigerian Flag, Lament Northerners Feeding On Leaves Under T / MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians / FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Burn Nigerian Flag For A Bag Of Rice? by June15(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
I will burn buhari for #10
Re: Can You Burn Nigerian Flag For A Bag Of Rice? by Bekermann(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lionnation:
what do you know if not to open toto fk and get money buy cloth and eat

It's uncalled for. TBH.
Re: Can You Burn Nigerian Flag For A Bag Of Rice? by Xhuntra: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
SlyDev:
Ipob terrorist will burn biafra flag for groundnut and sugar cane cheesy. They will betray Samuel Ekpa for a plate of okpa and agidi

Stale undecided
Re: Can You Burn Nigerian Flag For A Bag Of Rice? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Xhuntra:

Stale undecided
Na Okpa ndi ipob dey take hold body for bush dem go come dey pupu like animal grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Burn Nigerian Flag For A Bag Of Rice? by silibaba: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
golbe1972:
With the way things are in the country one would imagine how patriotic Nigerians are . With the level of insecurity, poverty, tribalism, unemployment just to name few! And one is face with the option of either burn a Nigerian flag and get a bag of rice, I doubt if out of hundred you'll get a single person who'd prefer to keep the Nigerian flag and forgo a bag of rice. The house I'm putting it to you 'which would you keep, a bag of rice or to burn a Nigerian flag' ?
burning nah waste of fuel and time.
Just use am clean yansh throw inside trash.
Re: Can You Burn Nigerian Flag For A Bag Of Rice? by Gkemz: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
What kind of stupid question is this.... If I may ask, what has the Nigerian flag done for the common man. On the other side, a bag of rice has fed many.
Re: Can You Burn Nigerian Flag For A Bag Of Rice? by olawalepopoola: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Who Naija flag help. Who Naija help
Re: Can You Burn Nigerian Flag For A Bag Of Rice? by Realmi: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nigerian flag na wrapper naw

I will burn it for free

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eyewitness Says Nigerian Army Collects Bribes From Bandits / Ghana Must Go(photos) / I Wonder How Many Yorubas Supporting Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.