Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Is FORD A Cheap Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is FORD A Cheap Car? (433 Views)

Cheap Car Cng Conversion Kits Here!!!! / Is FORD A Cheap Car? / How Costly Is Ford Edge To Maintain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is FORD A Cheap Car? by Davemarine: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
The other day I was going through Ford section of cars on Jiji and I discovered something that really surprised me.

The price tags on Ford Cars especially FORD edge SUV.
I was seeing the 2010 model of the above mentioned SUV tagged with around N3m, meanwhile the likes of Toyota Highlander SUV of that same year of production were tagged with double of that price.

Before now, I used to hold high FORD cars(I still do, for the fact that it's American made).
But however I want to know why those prices were the way I saw them? Is it that FORD doesn't have second hand value, or is it not a durable car? or is it because it's easy/expensive to mentain?
Re: Is FORD A Cheap Car? by tempest01(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Is Ford German or US?
Re: Is FORD A Cheap Car? by WetinIsabi: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Davemarine:
The other day I was going through Ford section of cars on Jiji and I discovered something that really surprised me.

The price tags on Ford Cara especially FORD edge SUV.
I was seeing the 2010 model of the above mentioned SUV tagged with around N3m, meanwhile the likes of Toyota Highlander SUV of that same year of production were tagged with double of that price.

Before now, I used to hold high FORD cars(I still do, for the fact that it's German made).
But however I want to know why those prices were the way I saw them? Is it that FORD doesn't have second hand value, or is it not a durable car? or is it because it's easy/expensive to mentain?

Ford is American made bro

1 Like

Re: Is FORD A Cheap Car? by Davemarine: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Sorry was a mistake saying German made.

(1) (Reply)

Uncovering The Best Deals On Used Cars In Duba / Still On Mohbad / 10, Simple Tips, That Can Help Your Kids To Use The Road Safely.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.