Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. (1797 Views)

One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. / Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. by BRATISLAVA: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You never had roasted termites before? It is so delicious. undecided

It's the work of lizards, geckos, spiders and other insectivorous creatures to have at insects. Why would humans want to eat fake meat, let alone the insect kind? Though I don't mind those huge larva.

Have you tried roasted roaches?
Re: Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
It's the work of lizards, geckos, spiders and other insectivorous creatures to have at insects. Why would humans want to eat fake meat, let alone the insect kind? Though I don't mind those huge larva.

Have you tried roasted roaches?
No roaches for me abeg! Those things look too disgusting to even attempt. undecided

I can maybe try locust some day, this because I know what they eat. undecided
Re: Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. by BRATISLAVA: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
No roaches for me abeg! Those things look too disgusting to even attempt. undecided

I can maybe try locust some day, this because I know what they eat. undecided

What about roaches that are fed clean food, grown in farms?
Re: Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
What about roaches that are fed clean food, grown in farms?
So long as their ancestors fed on human remains, I no dey do. undecided
Re: Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. by BRATISLAVA: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So long as their ancestors fed on human remains, I no dey do. undecided

Uncharacteristically closed off to something that could be nice.
Re: Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. by Kobojunkie: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Uncharacteristically closed off to something that could be nice.
For me, food has to appeal to my senses in order to be accepted. That option does not even appeal to my sense of touch so how I be one come carry am put for mouth? undecided
Re: Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. by BRATISLAVA: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
For me, food has to appeal to my senses in order to be accepted. That option does not even appeal to my sense of touch so how I be one come carry am put for mouth? undecided

undecided

But you would eat termites and maybe even locusts?
Re: Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
undecided

But you would eat termites and maybe even locusts?
Their ancestors didn't used to feast on dead humans, they are easy on the eye and I am not repulsed by them really. I used to catch termites after a rain storm when I was a kid and we would roast and eat them afterwards. Very good yummy treat. undecided
Re: Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. by BRATISLAVA: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Their ancestors didn't used to feast on dead humans, they are easy on the eye and I am not repulsed by them really. I used to catch termites after a rain storm when I was a kid and we would roast and eat them afterwards. Very good yummy treat. undecided

Insects should be off limits. The ones with legs.
Re: Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Insects should be off limits. The ones with legs.
all of them, except eggs and larvae, have legs. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Two Nigerian Men Found Inside A Pack Of 5 Alive Juice They Bought(pics) / Calabar Kitchen / Peanut Butter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.