Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price (37950 Views)

Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. / What Is That Regular Food You Will Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get? / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
I can never eat dog, cat, snake, duck nd rabbit. I can't eat unfried chicken. Add urs

41 Likes

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Monkey and all you listed above with the exception of chicken

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Monkey
what if u accidentally eat a bush meat only to find out it was a monkey?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
That one is unknowingly

But to eat it knowingly

Nah, nah, nah!

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by duro4chang(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I can never eat dog, cat, snake, duck nd rabbit. I can't eat unfried chicken. Add urs
Na only dog I have not and dont want to eat. Others I don chop them finish.

21 Likes

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
That one is unknowingly
But to eat it knowingly
Nah, nah, nah!
Same here tho

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Jennyclay(f): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Snake

Rat

Frog

Honestly, Between Nigerians and Chinese I don't know who eat nonsense animals

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
duro4chang:
Na only dog I have not and dont want to eat. Others I don chop them finish.
So u can eat snake nd duck?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Aareakinwunmi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
Can't eat Rat and Humans

Any other Animal, ji je ni o.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Snake

Rat
I heard rat is part of the bride prize in some parts of Enugu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Can't eat Rat and Humans

Any other Animal, ji je ni o.
So u can eat everything on my black list?

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by duro4chang(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
So u can eat snake nd duck?
Yes o. Fine fine o. I don chop them finish

8 Likes

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
duro4chang:
Yes o. Fine fine o. I don chop them finish

So what do duck nd cat meat taste like?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by duro4chang(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

So what do duck nd cat meat taste like?
Duck is like poultry. Cat meat dey do wuyawuya for mouth. Not tough like beef

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Dog and BAT...

I'm looking forward to taste snake for the first time

6 Likes

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Tokskob2008: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Aside pork, fish and chicken I no dey chop any other meat.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Stargurl20(f): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Pork and dog

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by saasala(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
I have eaten snake (cobra, puff adder, and python) , grasscutter (You can call it rat), cat, dog, toad (You can call it frog), patas monkey and chimpanzee, tortoise, pig, monitor lizard, duck, antelope, bat, homing pigeon, hawk, and vulture.

There is not a single animal I can't eat.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by illicit(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Snake

Rat

Frog

Frog is very tasty tho

U will like it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Prinzton(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Exploration unmatched

Make your orders here.

9 Likes

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Prinzton(m): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
duro4chang:
Duck is like poultry. Cat meat dey do wuyawuya for mouth. Not tough like beef

Have tried cat meat that was fried dried with palm oil not ororo?
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Richy4(m): 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
Snake<< Not in this lifetime.
Cat<< Lord have mercy shocked shocked
Catfish<<Never.. Except under duress or during civil war..
Monkey<<Never..it will look like eating human embarassed
Any leaping\ creeping creatures<<No
Pork <<Triple No.. Except @ gunpoint
Dogs & vultures <<eeewww!!! Even in death, my skeleton will not touch the meat..
Kangaroo<<Except @ knife point..
Sea turtles/ land tortoise<<Even @ gunpoint no

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by akaleb2015(m): 4:14am On Dec 20, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
religion has fooled us not to eat some kind of meat what of pig which is high in protein they use it for making maggi that you use in your kitchen so why is it forbidden for you to eat it you are missing a lot bro they are rich in protein

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2022
akaleb2015:
religion has fooled us not to eat some kind of meat what of pig which is high in protein they use it for making maggi that you use in your kitchen so why is it forbidden for you to eat it you are missing a lot bro they are rich in protein
I love pork bro. Infact aside from beef nd chevon, pork is my 3rd favourite. The ones i don't eat it's not religion that makes me not to, i grew up to see my family not eat them. If u say it's religion, how abt my mom who was a muslim that started eating pork after getting married 2 my dad?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by maureensylvia(f): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2022
Pig

eeeeewww undecided lipsrsealed
All my family does except me
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2022
maureensylvia:
Pig
eeeeewww undecided lipsrsealed All my family does except me
Why don't u like it?
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by ikeno(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2022
Title should have been "animals you can eat"

Chicken
Turkey
Beef

I'm good with those any other I will pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by MumEmdy(f): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Snake

Rat

Frog

Just give it to Chinese, a friend once told me they eat flies and cockroaches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by BigCowHornn: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

Exactly what I wanted to say.

If you travel interstate by car long distance whenever you stop at these roadside buka to eat you'll hear .. you want cow meat, goat meat or bush meat

The Bush meat is the sweetest and most mysterious but they wont really tell u what it is.

Bush rat, snake, frog, lizard, monkey, dog.. I have eaten all of them before and licked fingers only to nearly vomit when I found out what they were.

The frog was up north in Kogi

That lizard like pork can easily be mistaken for chicken

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Horiznmac(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2022
Apart from humans, I'm not averse to eating any animal. I know as long as an animal exists, a tribe or race of this world must have found a way to cook and eat it.

9 Likes

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Bethanybethel(f): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2022
Dogs, cats, monkeys, snakes, rats
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by KingMack(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2022
Bat

Snake

Rat

Lizard angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It / What Do You Call It In Your Dialect? ( See Photo ) / Crocodile Smiles To The Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.