Stats: 3,161,756 members, 7,848,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today (1321 Views)

Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup / Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men / Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik (2) (3) (4)

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by seunny4lif(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Saw this and was laughing. The US playing EU like dumbasses they are.
I knew it because I remembered 2014 sanctions on Russia when it’s was discovered that USA was importing Russia oil and gas then resold it to EU and Japan.
It was first breaking news by Russia government spokesman but people said it was propaganda until it made news in Germany.
Bayern governor was going crazy on Merkel grin

Even now, USA is running to Venezuela president, same person USA and EU called illegally president.
UK released some Iran money they were holding and more to come grin

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Appleyard(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
chronique:

Can you imagine the double standards?

Talk about double standards. Here you have it:

Palestinians/Yemenis/Iraqis women and children making Molotov cocktails, western MSM tagged them TERRORISTS.

Ukrainian women and men made Molotov cocktails to ambush Russian tanks and armored vehicles, western MSM called them HEROES.

Anyone still relying on MSM as it's ultimate source of news is already subjected to mind control. Because that is what they represented.

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by chronique(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
Appleyard:

So many people on Nairaland only reason with emotions and unable to think for themselves. How could any sane person expect that a country like Russia can be isolated and has no friends? This is a country with 11 different time zones, with a great history and one of the greatest nations to grace the earth....because it has some few geopolitical disagreement with some few nations in Europe, some Nigerians think it is already isolated.

I tell you. Everyone has a right to support or be against Russia but I find it very annoying when the opposition is based on sentiments and emotions devoid of logical reasoning. The one that annoys me most is when they start saying those who criticize the US and her double standards, are doing so cos they were rejected US visa or that people would rush US visa over that of Russia... Isn't it logical that most people would take a US visa over Russia based on language barrier? If the whole of Europe and South America were speaking English, I can bet you that we won't have as much Nigerians in the US today.

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by VictorUSA(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
Help2020:

That's why I don't doubt news like you just did. So if you can't go and verify stop calling the news fake.
How about cnn, fox news, bbc and co?

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by chronique(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Appleyard:

Talk about double standards. Here you have it:

Palestinians/Yemenis/Iraqis women and children making Molotov cocktails, western MSM tagged them TERRORISTS.

Ukrainian women and men made Molotov cocktails to ambush Russian tanks and armored vehicles, western MSM called them HEROES.

Anyone still relying on MSM as it's ultimate source of news is already subjected to mind control. Because that is what they represented.

Once it doesn't tally with the interest of the west, it's termed "bad".

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Appleyard(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
pacino26:

That’s because it doesn’t suit the current narrative.

I don’t know if people ever wondered why the MSM keep broadcasting in loops? They repeat the same thing a hundred times in a day because they understand how the human brain works.

Some day soon just like in Iraq we all finally know the role of the West in this conflict.
Spot on!

The loop broadcast is part of the brainwashing and mind control initiative. I remember one German journalist sometime ago said that majority of the MSM outlets you have out there are on the payroll of the CIA. They attempted bribing him also but he refused and barely escaped with his life. I think he is dead now, because then he was sick.

Malcom X once said that the greatest weapon in the hand of the enemy is propanganda.

Just imagine how some of these same MSM covens helped to hammer home the greatest lie of the century that Iraq had weapons of Mass Destruction. Till date, some people still chose them as their main source of news. It tells you how leather the brainwashing has become.

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
Sir, I'm not reasoning with bias.Can you tell me how my comment sugests I reason with bias?
You are useless. You see the truth but can't acknowledge the truth. Hopeless. Still looking for reasons behind your bias? Shameless.

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Sadr: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Appleyard:

CNN or Faux News? cool I release you from their grip in Jesus name, amen. cool cool

grin grin grin there's no point praying for them. There's is bliss in ignorance.

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by VictorUSA(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Cptflint:

You are useless. You see the truth but can't acknowledge the truth. Hopeless. Still looking for reasons behind your bias? Shameless.
I don't understand the reason behind this misguided comment.

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by VictorUSA(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Appleyard:

Spot on!

The loop broadcast is part of the brainwashing and mind control initiative. I remember one German journalist sometime ago said that majority of the MSM outlets you have out there are on the payroll of the CIA. They attempted bribing him also but he refused and barely escaped with his life. I think he is dead now, because then he was sick.

Malcom X once said that the greatest weapon in the hand of the enemy is propanganda.

Just imagine how some of these same MSM covens helped to hammer home the greatest lie of the century that Iraq had weapons of Mass Destruction. Till date, some people still chose them as their main source of news. It tells you how leather the brainwashing has become.
So how did you later discover that iraq never had WMDs? was it not from thesame media?

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Appleyard(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Drenimarcus:

I tell you. Even NYT has a post on them as far back as 2015. People are starting to see their lies and manipulation of the MSM. Unfortunately, Nigerians can’t.

Most Nigerians are controlled to take sides via the fake life they see on Hollywood couple with MSM lies.

Most of them don't even know that as a black man, you are more likely to be killed in the US than anywhere else in the world.

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by rottennaija(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Drenimarcus:

I tell you. Even NYT has a post on them as far back as 2015. People are starting to see their lies and manipulation of the MSM. Unfortunately, Nigerians can’t.

They will eventually. Many are seeing it. The frequency of western media lies on front page is reducing the scale is tipping against them.

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Appleyard(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
seunny4lif:

The ban Biden said immediately was 22 April 2022.

The US imports of Russian oil increased by 43% to 100,000 barrel a day past week while it is pressuring Europeans to impose sanctions against Moscow, says the Deputy Secretary of the Security Council of the Russian Federation Mikhail Popov.

The US import ban has a 45-day exclusion period for existing contracts. Importers are taking advantage of this period to stockpile crude oil from Russia. According to Greenpeace UK data, since the import ban was announced on March 8 to March 27, about 10 Russian oil tankers have arrived in the US.

The way the EU nations are allowing the US to fuvk them up is beyond pathetic. Even Putin sometime ago was forced to ask rhetorically "what did the US have on EU leaders?" Because their actions in blindly supporting the US foreign policy while hurting themselves economically doesn't make sense at all.

Just imagine, the US have quietly lift the ban on Russian fertilizer because it's a key component for their farmers who threatened to invade Washington with tractors. But it's goading the EU to cut off Russian oil and gas even though it's crucial to their economy and competitive advantage in productivity and price/market share. And sadly, the sheepies in the EU are saying 'yes sir'. Who does that? undecided

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Appleyard(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
seunny4lif:

The US imports of Russian oil increased by 43% to 100,000 barrel a day past week while it is pressuring Europeans to impose sanctions against Moscow, says the Deputy Secretary of the Security Council of the Russian Federation Mikhail Popov.

The US import ban has a 45-day exclusion period for existing contracts. Importers are taking advantage of this period to stockpile crude oil from Russia. According to Greenpeace UK data, since the import ban was announced on March 8 to March 27, about 10 Russian oil tankers have arrived in the US.

A whole 10 Russian oil tankers shocked While the EU is killing itself to please Uncle Sam. The world has really gone mad.

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Appleyard(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Drenimarcus:
wink BTW. Saw protests in Britain regarding gas prices.

Wait until the one week grace period Putin gave them to get their act together to buy Ruble expired. It's then you will see real protest. The average European cannot tolerate suffering for 48hrs. By the time Putin turns off the gas taps, you will see real protest, unless the keep subsiding the rising prices, but for now long?

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Appleyard(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
seunny4lif:

I knew it because I remembered 2014 sanctions on Russia when it’s was discovered that USA was importing Russia oil and gas then resold it to EU and Japan.
It was first breaking news by Russia government spokesman but people said it was propaganda until it made news in Germany.
Bayern governor was going crazy on Merkel grin

Even now, USA is running to Venezuela president, same person USA and EU called illegally president.
UK released some Iran money they were holding and more to come grin

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Venezuela has given the US the middle finger. The funny aspect of it all is that no one is picking Biden's calls in the Middle East. You need to see how the Israeli Prime Minister was looking at Blinken as the US man was trying to undo the regime change stupendous call Biden made in Poland. It was so funny that I burst out laughing. cool

Biden's foreign policy is a disaster so far.

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Svlla: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
seunny4lif:

Wetin concern business people, dem go do business make money na who no get sense go they follow sanction for yansh like mumu

Na why EU na biggest losers if them cut Russia crude/gas na cold water dem go drink for winter

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Appleyard(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
chronique:

I tell you. Everyone has a right to support or be against Russia but I find it very annoying when the opposition is based on sentiments and emotions devoid of logical reasoning. The one that annoys me most is when they start saying those who criticize the US and her double standards, are doing so cos they were rejected US visa or that people would rush US visa over that of Russia... Isn't it logical that most people would take a US visa over Russia based on language barrier? If the whole of Europe and South America were speaking English, I can bet you that we won't have as much Nigerians in the US today.

That Visa part is always annoying. It just tells you that so many black people can no longer think for themselves. In fact, they're not even independent in their mind. And that's the reason Africa has the current crop of bad and visionless leaders it has today; that inferiority psychotic complex. Is disheartening I swear.

But each time they come up with that Visa line or the 'if you so much love Russia or country B, then relocate there and live', I just tell them "Comments like this is the reason Bob Marley cried 'Emancipate yourself from mental slavery'".

Once you give them that reply, most times, they will never bother you again. Cause you just hit the truth right on the nerve. cool

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Appleyard(m): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Sadr:

grin grin grin there's no point praying for them. There's is bliss in ignorance.

Ah common now... cool we should help one another to know truth. The reason we need each other is because what some of us consider as reality is nothing but false reality. For example, a false flag like the 9/11 attack is a reality but a false reality. Unfortunately, some people finds it so hard to differentiate both. Logical and deductive reasoning always come to the rescue but not everyone is blessed with that.

On the other hand though, you may just be right. Because even when you prove to some of them that this is why A went to slap B, they will still chose to remain in their ignorance because to them, as long as A has slapped B, A is the sinner and B is the saint notwithstanding that B was the one that actually provoked A to slap B. This is the ignorance we have to deal with on so many threads on Nairaland. Is painful.

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Drenimarcus(m): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Appleyard:

Most Nigerians are controlled to take sides via the fake life they see on Hollywood couple with MSM lies.

Most of them don't even know that as a black man, you are more likely to be killed in the US than anywhere else in the world.

I tell you. 6 dead and many wounded in California this afternoon from mass shooting. Expect more in coming weeks.

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Drenimarcus(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
What’s wrong with Germany? Protests go full Europe this week.

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by seunny4lif(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
Drenimarcus:
What’s wrong with Germany? Protests go full Europe this week.
It already high in Ireland

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Appleyard(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
So how did you later discover that iraq never had WMDs? was it not from thesame media?

No. Not from the media. This is where common sense guided by logical reasoning comes in.

Now I want you to think critically.

If Iraq actually has weapons of mass destruction (weapons capable of killing thousands at a go) do you think the US and British would have dare to invade Iraq so confidently? Don't you think a 'mad man' like Saddam wouldn't have hesitated twice to use such weapons on the invading forces the moment they landed on its soil? Think bro.

Let's even assume for once that the US 'honestly' believed that Saddam has weapons of mass destruction, don't you think it is sheer recklessness on their part to put boots on the ground knowing that they could be incinerated by the enemy's weapon of mass destruction?.

The above are just logical possibility tidbits you can ponder to deduct the truth depending on what you believe from your answers.

Now, other facts that led to my conclusion proving that Iraq never had such weapons.

UN weapon inspectors went in there and comb every sites that such weapons could possibly have been hidden, they found NOTHING.

Other evidence where provided, still nothing. The UN concluded that Iraq had no such weapons. Yet, the US disregarded the UN report and still proceeded to bomb and destroy Iraq, Killing more than 500,000 civilians.

Yet, they couldn't turn up any weapon of mass destruction after the war. Till today, we have not seen any Iraq weapons of mass destruction.

So our logical and common sense conclusion was proved right.

Iraq never had such weapons.

The only weapon of mass destruction Iraq ever had was selling oil without the US Dollar.

And we know this because the first thing the invading forces did after bombing Iraq to shred was to turn the Saddam's oil financial arrangement back to the previous Dollar format it was before Saddam changed it. The Financial Times even carried this news back then.

It was never about any stupid weapons; it was about the oil without Dollar scheme Saddam was using which was a very dangerous precedent that other middle Eastern countries could have copied, meaning the compete death of the petrol dollar.

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by chronique(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Appleyard:

No. Not from the media. This is where common sense guided by logical reasoning comes in.

Now I want you to think critically.

If Iraq actually has weapons of mass destruction (weapons capable of killing thousands at a go) do you think the US and British would have dare to invade Iraq so confidently? Don't you think a 'mad man' like Saddam wouldn't have hesitated twice to use such weapons on the invading forces the moment they landed on its soil? Think bro.

Let's even assume for once that the US 'honestly' believed that Saddam has weapons of mass destruction, don't you think it is sheer recklessness on their part to put boots on the ground knowing that they could be incinerated by the enemy's weapon of mass destruction?.

The above are just logical possibility tidbits you can ponder to deduct the truth depending on what you believe from your answers.

Now, other facts that led to my conclusion proving that Iraq never had such weapons.

UN weapon inspectors went in there and comb every sites that such weapons could possibly have been hidden, they found NOTHING.

Other evidence where provided, still nothing. The UN concluded that Iraq had no such weapons. Yet, the US disregarded the UN report and still proceeded to bomb and destroy Iraq, Killing more than 500,000 civilians.

Yet, they couldn't turn up any weapon of mass destruction after the war. Till today, we have not seen any Iraq weapons of mass destruction.

So our logical and common sense conclusion was proved right.

Iraq never had such weapons.

The only weapon of mass destruction Iraq ever had was selling oil without the US Dollar.

And we know this because the first thing the invading forces did after bombing Iraq to shred was to turn the Saddam's oil financial arrangement back to the previous Dollar format it was before Saddam changed it. The Financial Times even carried this news back then.

It was never about any stupid weapons; it was about the oil without Dollar scheme Saddam was using which was a very dangerous precedent that other middle Eastern countries could have copied, meaning the compete death of the petrol dollar.

Same reason Libya was destroyed. All that talk of Ghadafi not giving his people freedom was a ruse.

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Mattswaggz: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Things and things day happens for this world today
Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Appleyard(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
chronique:

Same reason Libya was destroyed. All that talk of Ghadafi not giving his people freedom was a ruse.
Exactly.
Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by VictorUSA(m): 4:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Appleyard, isn't it funny that you're going against the media while at thesame time backing your so-called independent reasoning from what you saw on media? To make things worse, you believe in conspiracy theory.

How did u know that UN inspected iraq and established they never had WMDs? How did u know that the U.S bombed 500,000 iraqis? How did you know that the U.S invaded iraq because it stop selling oil using dollars? Were you there inspecting iraqi weaponry stockpile? Did you count the death people during the invasion? Did the U.S or Saddan tell you that the invasion of iraq was because iraq stop selling its oil in dollars?

Why do you people condemn the media by reading what you see on the same media and think you're reasoning independently? How would you know that there's war in another country if not when the media tells you?

My point is, what you think is independent is heavily reliant on media.You reason from ur perspective base on what u see on media and at the end the media controls u.

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by Appleyard(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
Appleyard, isn't it funny that you're going against the media while at thesame time backing your so-called independent reasoning from what you saw on media? To make things worse, you believe in conspiracy theory.

How did u know that UN inspected iraq and established they never had WMDs? How did u know that the U.S bombed 500,000 iraqis? How did you know that the U.S invaded iraq because it stop selling oil using dollars? Were you there inspecting iraqi weaponry stockpile? Did you count the death people during the invasion? Did the U.S or Saddan tell you that the invasion of iraq was because iraq stop selling its oil in dollars?

Why do you people condemn the media by reading what you see on the same media and think you're reasoning independently? How would you know that there's war in another country if not when the media tells you?

My point is, what you think is independent is heavily reliant on media.You reason from ur perspective base on what u see on media and at the end the media controls u.

You talk like a kid, sorry, no insult intended.

Did I ask you not to read news or get info from news media? You can't do without media information in the 21st century. But the ability to sieve truth from falsehood is what makes the difference while getting info from media sources. This is what many of you lack.

Oh, that the US lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction which they never had, and which the US never produced is conspiracy theory? Sorry, I give up.

Re: Drivers Organize A Rally Of Over 5000 Cars In Berlin In Support Of Russia Today by VictorUSA(m): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Appleyard, it's too early to give up.And am a kid compared to you.

The conspiracy theory here is believing that the US invaded iraq because the country sells its oil not in dollars.Where did that emanate from? What evidence do you have to back that claim up? How can you make it clear to all senses of reasoning?

What are the set standards to deduce as to whether or not an information is newsworthy?

Ukraine: UK Billionaire Mocks Zelensky, Says Ukraine President Is A Comedian / A "mad-man" In Dubai. / The Fake Bucha Massacre

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75