Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Hunger Is Worse Than Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hunger Is Worse Than Death (183 Views)

Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse? / Pope Condemns Gossip, Describes It As A "Plague Worse Than COVID" / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hunger Is Worse Than Death by patosky55(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
if you are Christian please read to the end

I posted earlier soliciting for help and many people are not willing to help because of precious experience with scammers, Good afternoon house I want to make an important observation here, I know how scammers and useless people have tried to scam peop

le of their hard earned money, I am not here to speak on their matter but am here to beg people who still have human sympathy, who still understand how life works to assist me, my phone number is 08160251288 and that is also my WhatsApp line, any evidence to prove am the person soliciting for help is available, ranging from my CV, results, voters card, my former school ID card and live video to check my pictures and the person, I only have one Facebook account which is this one am using, I have been using it for more than 10 years now. Thank you for concern, my account number is 0601682255, GT bank Emmanuel Ekpa, thank you and God bless you all
Re: Hunger Is Worse Than Death by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Useless

(1) (Reply)

Srtyuhttps://masters-masters.us/2022/ / Barriers To Divine Healing / How Paul's Bible Teachings On Marriage Is Causing Untold Agony And Death In.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.