Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (119201 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jeleel1987: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2011
@justwise or what do you call yourself, you have never in your life believe in this kind of programme organised by crystal service from the very first day i posted it on nairaland. I don't think u have aný job u are doing but to antagonize information that will take some people to the next level. What is ur problem? I think you need to be taken to the Psychiatry hospital for ur mental illness cos what u are saying doesn't match with what Nairalanders are saying in the house.

@Ogundokun and others, u guys are bunch of thieves, dirty ass,enemies of progress and chumps.
To all the applicants who believe in the work of CS, the visa is ready and the date is still 12th & 13th of September. Please, please & please don't get demoralised with those fools comments.
Waiting to see that day,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 12:11am On Sep 08, 2011
jeleel1987:

@justwise or what do you call yourself, you have never in your life believe in this kind of programme organised by crystal service from the very first day i posted it on nairaland. I don't think u have aný job u are doing but to antagonize information that will take some people to the next level. What is your problem? I think you need to be taken to the Psychiatry hospital for your mental illness cos what u are saying doesn't match with what Nairalanders are saying in the house.

S[i]tup[/i]id  idi[i]o[/i]t i know who u are, you started this Canadian visa scam couple of months ago and i can dig out more of your post. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=589517.msg7568974#msg7568974

C[i]ret[/i]ins like you have the gut to vomit nonsense.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2011
jeleel1987:

@justwise or what do you call yourself, you have never in your life believe in this kind of programme organised by crystal service from the very first day i posted it on nairaland. I don't think u have aný job u are doing but to antagonize information that will take some people to the next level. What is your problem? I think you need to be taken to the Psychiatry hospital for your mental illness cos what u are saying doesn't match with what Nairalanders are saying in the house.

You thief has being around here for sometimes now pasting one dubious post after another

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-627345.0.html #21
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 5:16am On Sep 08, 2011
Hello everyone,

After I made my last post, I contacted my "team mate" for the appointment I had made to come to Bariga. It turned out that one the military officers at the Apapa office who had been volunteered by the dept., to visit with us has been trying to reach me with new information about this immigration initiatives. First I tried to make a post from this same forum and I was prevented by a certain spy-bot program.
I also feel - after this incidence - that it is better to allow individuals make their personal contacts with CS! There are a few legal issues involved in client agent relationships and that is why any reasonable security authority bids its time to sweep on fraudulent ventures. I don't know why I was blocked out on this forum since I see that all sort of comments have been passed here. Anyway, for avoidance of any doubt, I was actually at CS office long before midday. Some interesting adjustment were made to how we will go about this investigation. However, I did not find enough people who I could identify with on this issue. If you were a the venue and you noticed an ash-colored Everest Ford jeep with a Lebanese driver-this happening at about 11:43am for about 7 mins.- then you may probably understand I was around the office.
It also appears from the conversations I garnered from some of the applicants who know about this forum, that they ignored it because they found that the contributors appear disconnected from the people who are about to be benefited or to be scammed.
However all our other plans are intact and we hope that all will end well. But this is no doubt a big story with many Canadian Visa facilitation agencies. We'll keep you posted and we hope no one will be scammed or that necessary recoveries will occur fast enough on both sides.

Good luck.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2011
smiley@CanImServ, you are a man! Not fools like Ogundokun who is confusing. Am always happy when people make it but, very angry when my people get scammed!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by yomile(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2011
my pple dere alway one tin in life d road get rough nd tougher,everytin in life is all abt risk so try to face any consequences dat comes ur way, i believe if dis program is not legal dei can go beyond adversting. It on radio nd news paper, just let keep on with faith, nothing comes easy
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by dustydee: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2011
jeleel1987:

@Ogundokun and others, u guys are bunch of thieves, dirty Bottom,enemies of progress and chumps.
To all the applicants who believe in the work of CS, the visa is ready and the date is still 12th & 13th of September. Please, please & please don't get demoralised with those fools comments.
Waiting to see that day,
Your sins have found you out. what happened to your 3500 naira canadian visa scheme?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2011
my pple dere alway one tin in life d road get rough nd tougher,everytin in life is all abt risk so try to face any consequences dat comes your way, i believe if dis program is not legal dei can go beyond adversting. It on radio nd news paper, just let keep on with faith, nothing comes easy

Whenever i see post like this, i am always mad at some innocent fools like you because despite ur years in school you still don't know different devices used in fraud. So tell me, is radio jingle all together with news paper advertisement your own reasons for authenticity? For your information 95% of Radio Co-operations and News papers in Nigeria were established and operated privately with major aim of profit maximization and they make their profit in most case through advertisement. They are not concern whether your advertisement is genuine or not, all they are after is to make profit in order to maintain their organization and pay their staff members. so, get that clear and upgrade brain.

Hello everyone,

After I made my last post, I contacted my "team mate" for the appointment I had made to come to Bariga. It turned out that one the military officers at the Apapa office who had been volunteered by the dept., to visit with us has been trying to reach me with new information about this immigration initiatives. First I tried to make a post from this same forum and I was prevented by a certain spy-bot program.
I also feel - after this incidence - that it is better to allow individuals make their personal contacts with CS! There are a few legal issues involved in client agent relationships and that is why any reasonable security authority bids its time to sweep on fraudulent ventures. I don't know why I was blocked out on this forum since I see that all sort of comments have been passed here. Anyway, for avoidance of any doubt, I was actually at CS office long before midday. Some interesting adjustment were made to how we will go about this investigation. However, I did not find enough people who I could identify with on this issue. If you were a the venue and you noticed an ash-colored Everest Ford jeep with a Lebanese driver-this happening at about 11:43am for about 7 mins.- then you may probably understand I was around the office.
It also appears from the conversations I garnered from some of the applicants who know about this forum, that they ignored it because they found that the contributors appear disconnected from the people who are about to be benefited or to be scammed.
However all our other plans are intact and we hope that all will end well. But this is no doubt a big story with many Canadian Visa facilitation agencies. We'll keep you posted and we hope no one will be scammed or that necessary recoveries will occur fast enough on both sides.

Good luck.
It's good to see that some pple are working on CS and i will be happy if no one is scammed or if adequate recoveries are made according to CanImServ while i pave way for CIPRIANI to blah blah enough and idiot like jeleel1987 to make fool of himself beyond comprehension.  

Gbammmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2011
all applicants from number 1- the last number is going to manitoba. All applicants should remained calm. Fly emirate already booked as at this morning.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
president Goodluck, yesterday gave kudos to Staff & Management of CS for setting peace for other travelling agencies in the country. the presidents with his entourage yesterday while assessing over 7,500 visas grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by claremont(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2011
ogundokun:

president Goodluck, on yesterday gave kudos to Staff & Management of CS for setting peace for other travelling agencies in the country. the presidents with his entourage yesterday while assessing over 7,500 visas
Does President Goodluck assess Canadian visa applicants in conjunction with the Canadian embassy?!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2011
Dear all,

We are too - too serious in the house. ha Ba Kai ! Nigeria go better home sweet home. Ajo o le da bi ile. You guys should not forget home .
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2011
@ogundokun sorry is ur case
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by yomile(m): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2011
@colinfbi,u were nothing but a fool wat proof do u want crystal service to do again for at list dei make alot of money frm d forms whc dei sold so wat is ur fucking problems try to reason urself nd make sense for while, bad belle
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2011
@colinfbi,u were nothing but a fool wat proof do u want crystal service to do again for at list dei make alot of money frm d forms whc dei sold so wat is your bleeping problems try to reason urself nd make sense for while, bad belle

Why won't Crystal Service make money from the sales of forms when gullible and disgruntle fellow like you still exist. The only diff btw You and I is based on the fact that i can reason and bring out potential results from my consciuos and sub-concious mind while you only sleep and wake with your dead brain in the world of fantasy and imagination and that is why bamboozles like you are so naive to fall for radio jingles and news adverts. Sorry is your case friend!

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by yomile(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2011
@colinfbi u are nothing but a fool i knw u are those who bought d form,i will not imagin seeing u dere becos u never want to risk any in life to become successful,if at all c.s are scammer while i will put every thing unto god hands dei will all bear d consequence becos all one go without punishment, mr cnlinfbi u are a big fool,an idiot bad belle
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by lanrilly: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2011
u are a fraudster how cn u scam more dan 7000 Nigerians u kn how it`s hard in Nigeria u still duped dem i heard u are leaving on d 12 sept if u dn`t leave u are nt wat u say u are sm of ur agent are saying dat sm of ur agent died if truly u are going 2 dupe those pple u ll all die 1 by 1
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2011
Let us be positive for now until the date of departure cometh forth!@Ogundokun,dont get drunk and come here to say rubbish! Keep away from this forum for some times because we have already sorted you out.You a weed among vegetables! We have notices you at Okuneye street at Crystal services office. Na one dirty guy sef!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2011
Na wa oooooo, Lanrilly, is that true?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by lanrilly: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2011
yes oo na so we hear am o
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2011
Bro , dont believe in hear say when there is no proof or evidence
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jeleel1987: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2011
@ Lanrilly, what is ur stress if CS will be taking 7,000 applicants to Canada? Perhaps, It is none of ur business if the applicants are leaving on the 12th of this month. So far u didn't apply, why are u now causing the subordinates of CS? You had better get lost from this thread if u don't have something reasonable to contribute.
I believe may you all be crumbled by the said departure date by the special grace of God(Amen 3ce).
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2011
jeleel1987:

@ Lanrilly, what is your stress if CS will be taking 7,000 applicants to Canada? Perhaps, It is none of your business if the applicants are leaving on the 12th of this month. So far u didn't apply, why are u now causing the subordinates of CS? You had better get lost from this thread if u don't have something reasonable to contribute.
I believe may you all be crumbled by the said departure date by the special grace of God(Amen 3ce).

A criminal calling the name of God?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 1:09am On Sep 09, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! its getting interesting.Not yet time to , Accusation and counteraccusation,Holy and unholy.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jesus4me: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2011
@Justwise, Ogundokun and to as many that have any useful information as CS, to please inform the house now and i mean now, it might not be useful again if the information is not properly disseminated now. If the information is not passed now, Justwise, Ogundokun and others might be regret not saying it now. Wishing everybody in the house all the very best.

@Mariofemi, we dont know your mind again,

Thank you all!!

See you at the TOP!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2011
jesus4me:

See you at the TOP!!!

In all this, where is the top?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by yomile(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2011
hmmmmm dis story is much interesting,let see d out come.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by yomile(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2011
it's just a game anybody can win or lose.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by setto101: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2011
So one illiterate Boko Haramite can go to Canada without any interview or security checks just because he can pay Crystal Services N1000 and get a medical certificate that can prove he is for enough to bomb them for another 50 years. I really don't get it. Who is Crystal Services trying to portray as foolish? Canadian Immigration Services or Suffering Nigerians that will fall for just about anything that sounds like abroad and dollars ,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by setto101: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2011
it's just a game anybody can win or lose.

Mr Yomile, One of the reasons you want to run to Canada live your country is that the Canadians didn't approach life as a joke or a game. They have a developed economy because serious minded people worked hard to build it. And you want to leave your country for theirs.

Our dear Cipraini said that some our well educated Nigerians that were so smart that they applied are going to Canada to work as casual workers in a Canadian Power Plant. What a shame. I wish they all get their visas. Go and find out what it means to live as scum in another man's country. They think they will come back with plenty dollars. Please find out how many Canadians working in that plant for 20 years are rich.

We need to learn to stop living our lives as a game. Let it be purposeful. The worst kind of deceit ever is self deceit.

The fact that this program even exists in the first place is just crazy ,  Let alone the fact the people are getting duped.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2011
@Setto101,tell me how many of your people working in Manitoba power plant that you said they have being working for 20 years or more and they are still poor! Dont say what you dont know prick! Just defend and fight for justice as you have being doing so far for your people. Let me tell you one thing,there are many plans about CS act if they failed to act as promised. I have said it early,Crystal haram will emerge and many that are involved will lost their lives and that of their families which were able to be traced. The dice has being thrown and no one knows the probability yet until that fateful day!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.