Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (118893 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2011
@Fogman, have you ever seen where 5,000 thousand people have being sponsored to another country to work or school?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2011
@Ogundoku,what makes you so sure that CS are real and what prove do you have to show to us on this forum for stop insult and abuses?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2011
manitoba my dream. Pls can someone get me the sample of the 'aso ebi'. At last manitoba. Canada 'won gbe' am overwhelm, i stopped having sound sleep 4 days ago.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2011
@Ogundoku, you are a prick! say something reasonable please i beg you.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
i want to auction all my property, before proceeding to manitoba. interested people can contact me for the following items : 1. plasma tv

2. Home theater 3. My apartment is also going
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2011
ogundokun:

i want to auction all my property, before proceeding to manitoba. interested people can contact me for the following items : 1. plasma tv

2. Home theater 3. My apartment is also going

I can get you good buyers for the right price. Am sure you know they are Nigerian use now. What is your contact detail.

ogundokun:

manitoba my dream. Pls can someone get me the sample of the 'aso ebi'. At last manitoba. Canada 'won gbe' am overwhelm, i stopped having sound sleep 4 days ago.  

You no need sample. Just go market and buy carton colour guinea or lace material. No go disgrace naija when you reach there because I see over-excitement for your body. Safe journey when the time comes.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2011
my body dey do me yori - yori. Count down to manitoba less dan 8 days. The clock is tickling harder.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2011
This is straight from the heart : let us all be our brothers keeper. For those of us who did not put in for the program, let us be close to our love ones that put in for the program as some of them may suffer from severe shock ! That wil follow CS disappointment. Hospital go full o o, oo !
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fogman1(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2011
ogundokun:

my body dey do me yori - yori. Count down to manitoba less dan 8 days. The clock is tickling harder.
ogundokun:

This is straight from the heart : let us all be our brothers keeper. For those of us who did not put in for the program, let us be close to our love ones that put in for the program as some of them may suffer from severe shock ! That wil follow CS disappointment. Hospital go full o o, oo !

The above posts of yours are contradicting. Do we take it that the last post cancel the initial one and it is the reflection of things on ground?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2011
ogundokun:

This is the real post from you. You have being joking all along with ur previous posts
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2011
even if CS pogram is real before with the issue of fake medical report on ground coupled with bunch of illiterate applicants the whole things is in a mess. Canada needs highly skilled or semi-skilled people and not waste products like majority of the CS applicants. Manitoba Nigeria. Even Jonathan can not sponsor 5000 to work in canada for to years. My people parish for lack of knowledge
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fogman1(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2011
ogundokun:

even if CS pogram is real before with the issue of fake medical report on ground couple with bunch of illiterate applicants the whole things is in a mess. Canada needs highly skilled or semi-skilled people and not waste products like majority of the CS applicants. Manitoba Nigeria 

You are talking now! Your initial posts were giving CS applicant faint hope.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2011
ogundokun:

even if CS pogram is real before with the issue of fake medical report on ground coupled with bunch of illiterate applicants the whole things is in a mess. Canada needs highly skilled or semi-skilled people and not waste products like majority of the CS applicants. Manitoba Nigeria. Even Jonathan can  not sponsor 5000 to work in canada for to years. My people parish for lack of knowledge 

CS are doing themselves a disservice by letting this whole thing get messy - it does not look good on them if they are running a legitimate organisation.

Did they turned away applicants who didn't qualify?  Did they continue to sell application forms even after they had made their decision about who was going from the existing applicants?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2011
The end is near! but, believe me people, many CS agent will die with what i have seen so far. The building where this illegal act being is practice will be demolish. Boys have already planned for this, take note,sunday,Monday and Tuesday will be bloody too bloody!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by faleks: 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2011
My prayer is that the whole tinz shall be successful, If we have good and selfish-less leaders in this nation, there would not anything like this,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2011
Take note, many of the agents had being traced to their home addresses and some with family at home. I pity them so much. They will see shinny stealless that fateful day.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 12:03am On Sep 05, 2011
Risk2get:

Take note, many of the agents had being traced to their home addresses and some with family at home. I pity them so much. They will see shinny stealless that fateful day.

Is it the agents that will be dealt with or Crystal Services? You should be there on Tuesday also. An activist has risen up among us and wants a showdown, Looooool!!! cool cool cool cool cool

Risk2get:

The end is near! but, believe me people, many CS agent will die with what i have seen so far. The building where this illegal act being is practice will be demolish. Boys have already planned for this, take note,sunday,Monday and Tuesday will be bloody too bloody!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by faleks: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2011
@Cipriani, dont conclude yet until u see what happens on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, Lets exercise some patience and pursue the success of the Programme, We need to get to Manitoba as scheduled, Plzzzz
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2011
@ Ogundokun dont mind FOGMAN  You will go to MANITOBA when result comes out in year 2080 so you are on the track keep sleeping 2070 you will start dreaming That is my advice

even if CS pogram is real before with the issue of fake medical report on ground coupled with bunch of illiterate applicants the whole things is in a mess. Canada needs highly skilled or semi-skilled people and not waste products like majority of the CS applicants. Manitoba Nigeria. Even Jonathan can  not sponsor 5000 to work in canada for to years. My people parish for lack of knowledge

CS Season2
titled: [size=15pt]FESTIVAL OF DREAMERS[/size] begins on 11th Sept 2011, be a part of this show as shooting is slated to take place @D National Theatre, Iganmu Lagos. It's gonna be fun, entertaining, bloody, festival of tears and lots more. Featuring; CS, Cipriani, collinsfbi, risk2get, justwise, fogman, ogundokun, N101 and other NLders

[center][size=30pt]CS SEASON 2[/size][/center]

Is it the agents that will be dealt with or Crystal Services? You should be there on Tuesday also. An activist has risen up among us and wants a showdown, Looooool!!!

@Cipriani,
You dey fear ooooo, i suspect you to be an agent, anyway it a waste of time replying to ur posts. Keep dreaming!
@Risk2get, Pls don't forget to hala me by the time you ready to visit CIPRIANI with those stainless stuffs, I don't want pple to narrate the story to me in fact, i want to be feature in CS season2. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I can't help laughingggggggggggggggggggg

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out !!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2011
It's a pity that some people could fall into some so-called hungry agents who used crystal services as a way of living and make money for themselves, am sorry but my advice is that u guys shouldnt wait till SUNDAY,SEPT 11 to attack those crazy agents but do it now.atleast they have offices and even they have vacated those offices because of dere dubious way,then find a way to get them cos am sure CRYSTAL SERVICES never employed any agent and dont bother urslf with crystal cos what am sure they wil tel u is "GO AND FACE UR AGENT", most people here(dis thread) are cowards,only to make mouth just to make d thread interestin but with all dis,"ACTIONS IS WHAT IS REQUIRED", since lastmnths,havent you guys contacted EFCC,ANTI-FRAUD AGENCIES etc.wel,for those of you that fell into the hands of "HUNGRY AGENTS",is not too late to get them arrested, IT'S A PITY cowards,only to make mouth just to make d thread interestin but with all dis,"ACTIONS IS WHAT IS REQUIRED", since lastmnths,havent you guys contacted EFCC,ANTI-FRAUD AGENCIES etc.wel,for those of you that fell into the hands of "HUNGRY AGENTS",is not too late to get them arrested, IT'S A PITY
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2011
CS update : heaven wil fall on sunday !!!

One of the CS staff name withheld told us in one on one interview that not all applicants will see manitoba. When speaking further he/she said the chairman has not called for meeting that usually leads to postponement. Adding that indications on ground shows that there may be blood birth on sunday.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fogman1(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2011
Obviously, there will be series of further postponment.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Teewine(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2011
Cipriani,collisfbi and others,i can seen that none of you have a good job 2 do and you are enemies of progress indeed! what concerns you with d appliacants of CS,are they complain to you?why is it paining you?have they come to your house 2 beg you to apply?if u applied and u trust them no more,go and collect ur fuckin passport with d token money u paid them,Notice:all d money collected in their office,am sure they'll give it to u,stop cryin like a baby and barkin like a dog!!!,hahahahaha, tongue
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2011
CS update : heaven wil fall  on sunday !!!

One of the CS staff name withheld told us in one on one interview that not all applicants will see manitoba. When speaking further he/she said the chairman has not called for meeting that usually leads to postponement. Adding that indications on ground shows that there may be blood birth on sunday.  

[size=15pt]DREAMERS[/size] watch out for CS season2 chapter1 titled: [size=15pt]Blood Bath[/size] given by Ogundokun

Obviously, there will be series of further postponment.
It's a way of keeping the hope of dreamers alive till 2080 according to bandlejay

Cipriani,collisfbi and others,i can seen that none of you have a good job 2 do and you are enemies of progress indeed! what concerns you with d appliacants of CS,are they complain to you?why is it paining you?have they come to your house 2 beg you to apply?if u applied and u trust them no more,go and collect your fuckin passport with d token money u paid them,Notice:all d money collected in their office,am sure they'll give it to u,stop cryin like a baby and barkin like a dog!!!,hahahahaha,
I don't like insulting pple at all because i was expecting you to show more sense of maturity in your comment which you never did. It's as if you are one the CS applicants, anyway i understand your pains but to be on a safer side pls don't bother to go for CS meeting on sunday because you may develop a heart attack which will cause you your life. I just pray you are one of those that will be favoured sha because it's very obvious that you hypertensive. Take care

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out !!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by yomile(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2011
dis is just the begin bad belle go die , just let see wat will turn out from c.s, so far the link for australia is real so y will they fraud pple this kind of help form c.s, so tyr to hope the best not making bad taught on them
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2011
Can any one on here tell about the Australia travel program wif CS? (ONLY REASONABLE COMMENT PLS)
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2011
it has happened again
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2011
faleks:

@Cipriani, dont conclude yet until u see what happens on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday,  Lets exercise some patience and pursue the success of the Programme,  We need to get to Manitoba as scheduled,  Plzzzz

shocked shocked shocked shocked Am not concluding anything. I have raised objections to illogical reasoning and I have also supported progressive actions but right now, everything is EPICFAIL. Those who believe should keep on believing and those who don't, who are yet to bring substantial evidence should continue antagonizing. I won't dent the image of a company based on hearsay and lack of evidence.  cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

collinsfbi:

CS Season2
titled: [size=15pt]FESTIVAL OF DREAMERS[/size] begins on 11th Sept 2011, be a part of this show as shooting is slated to take place @D National Theatre, Iganmu Lagos. It's gonna be fun, entertaining, bloody, festival of tears and lots more. Featuring; CS, Cipriani, collinsfbi, risk2get, justwise, fogman, ogundokun, N101 and other NLders

[center][size=30pt]CS SEASON 2[/size][/center]

@Cipriani,
You dey fear ooooo, i suspect you to be an agent, anyway it a waste of time replying to your posts. Keep dreaming!
@Risk2get, Pls don't forget to hala me by the time you ready to visit CIPRIANI with those stainless stuffs, I don't want pple to narrate the story to me in fact, i want to be feature in CS season2. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I can't help laughingggggggggggggggggggg

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out !!!

@Collinsfbi,     Why are you forcing me to be an actor in your crystalwood movie. Please, am just a spectator contributing my own little quota.  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I am not scared, mind you. I am not and was never an agent at anytime. At least, no one can say they bought forms from me. BTW, there is no way you guys can visit me because am invincible, untouchable. If you want to catch today, you will end up catching tomorrow. Catch me if you can, by Leonardo Di Caprio.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ogundokun:

CS update : heaven wil fall  on sunday !!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  It seems heaven is made up of breakable materials. Well, I will be waiting for heaven to fall and maybe I will get my chance to see the angels. I will be calling Red cross to come and pack blood to the blood bank so Ministry of Health will be able to give free blood to those who need it. I might even call some ritualist who need blood for rituals since there will be so much blood. Arrrggghhhh!!! Wish I was a vampire, I would drink enough that day  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Teewine:

Cipriani,collisfbi and others,i can seen that none of you have a good job 2 do and you are enemies of progress indeed! what concerns you with d appliacants of CS,are they complain to you?why is it paining you?have they come to your house 2 beg you to apply?if u applied and u trust them no more,go and collect your fuckin passport with d token money u paid them,Notice:all d money collected in their office,am sure they'll give it to u,stop cryin like a baby and barkin like a dog!!!,hahahahaha,  tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked   Ahnahn!!! Why would you call me an enemy of progress? Am in love with progress and I want everyone to be progressive. I will stand only for the truth and nothing else. Some people say am an applicant, some say am an agent, now you are calling me enemy of progress. SMH,  (-__-) Maybe I should add all these names to my birth certificate.  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2011
@Collinsfbi, Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Why are forcing me to be an actor in your crystalwood movie. Please, am just a spectator contributing my own little quota. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
I am not scared, mind you. I am not and was never an agent at anytime. At least, no one can say they bought forms from me. BTW, there is no way you guys can visit me because am invincible, untouchable. If you want to catch today, you will end up catching tomorrow. Catch me if you can, by Leonardo Di Caprio. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You are the one preparing ritual concoction for CS so that applicants won't be able to catch them right, I have one person that can catch you ooo and His name is JESUS? At the same time you are also full of humour, so, don't worry this season2 is going to be Tragicomedy whereby you will play two roles, one as a villain and the other as a clown in order for you to enjoy yourself.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmm over and out !!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2011
one of the headings on the CS application form read thus : " if we help you to canada, would you help others ? I dey laaaaugh grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
one of the headings on the CS application form read thus : " if we help you to canada, would you help others ? I dey laaaaugh

[size=15pt][center]BAD BOI[/center][/size]
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2011
am reharsing for CS season4. April-June-August- now september.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.