Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Small Commercial Build - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Small Commercial Build (6798 Views)

Commercial Building On 1000sqm Land For Sale At Magodo Phase1 / Spacious 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent Off Commercial Avenue, Sabo @ N1.8million/annum / Air Duct Cleaning For Commercial And Residential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Commercial Build by EgunMogaji2: 5:53am On Jul 10, 2022
toyeoye:

Well done sir. Is that gravel spread across the grounds?

Yes it’s gravel. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Small Commercial Build by folmus: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

It's five 10' X10' shops. One for me as a mini office, two combined as a shop for Madam (of course), one to be used as a barber shop (we'll outfit and supply the shop and just hire a barber on a split contract basis. The last one will be the supply room for a small neighbourhood joint. There'll be another building soon that will be about twenty or so hourly rental studio rooms. What clients do in there is their business grin

Oga mi. My four years on the ground has opened my eyes to lucrative off the radar business that brings daily income. I say it again, one can't be in the USA/abroad and plan businesses in Nigeria. We are a unique country. N1K per hour is let's say N12K per day (assuming 12 hours but could be 16 hours). N84K per week. N336K per month. N4.3M per year. One room. No rental contract. No eviction. No court nonsense. Just disinfect/clean/wash linens. 10 rooms = N43M/year.

Do you know one gentleman who asked what we were building has asked to rent one of the studio rooms on a monthly basis as a kill shelter. His words not mine grin

But you gotta be morally flexible. I am.

See business ideas grin grin

1 Like

Re: Small Commercial Build by folmus: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
POP starts next week then electrical and then painting.

Missed the progress.

Good job!

1 Like

Re: Small Commercial Build by EgunMogaji2: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2022
folmus:

Missed the progress.

Good job!

Thanks Sir. We got married somewhere there so that took some time and some of my guys had bigger jobs so I excused them.

1 Like

Re: Small Commercial Build by 1kinggy(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

The whole strategy behind my real estate holding can be summed up in this quote from Will Rogers.

“Don’t wait to buy land, Buy land and wait. Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.”

It’s a decidedly small convenience store and lounge to cater to the immediate neighborhood.

I’ll post a wider short so you can visualize the coming and existing development. A lot of rental flats are in the picture. This is hovering in place and looking North, East, South and West.

Thanks.

PS: I’ve said it before too that I actually don’t need to make money in Nigeria as I’m fully retired after over 3 decades in the USA, so I only invest with my slush funds which excludes me from mainstream sectors. I’m okay with that.

Ibadan is no longer a City of Brown Roofs. People underrate it at their own loss.

2 Likes

Re: Small Commercial Build by EgunMogaji2: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2022
1kinggy:

Ibadan is no longer a City of Brown Roofs. People underrate it at their own loss.

You’re very correct.
Re: Small Commercial Build by InvertedHammer: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks Sir. We got married somewhere there so that took some time and some of my guys had bigger jobs so I excused them.
/

Kindly explain.

Keyword: married.

/

1 Like

Re: Small Commercial Build by EgunMogaji2: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

Kindly explain.

Keyword: married.

/

Senor, you read right - I got remarried cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Small Commercial Build by InvertedHammer: 12:18am On Sep 02, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

/
Congratulations.

Marriage in Nigeria is the best for any man grin

A wise lady will cool down and enjoy everything you have to offer. Tell her that I said so.

/

2 Likes

Re: Small Commercial Build by mufutau55(m): 1:15am On Sep 02, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

And I was and still happy for you.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Small Commercial Build by EgunMogaji2: 2:18am On Sep 02, 2022
mufutau55:

And I was and still happy for you.

Hajji M.

Thank you Sir for your unwavering support and generosity. I’m grateful.

2 Likes

Re: Small Commercial Build by EgunMogaji2: 2:25am On Sep 02, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Congratulations.

Marriage in Nigeria is the best for any man grin

A wise lady will cool down and enjoy everything you have to offer. Tell her that I said so.

/

I agree and I should write a book on the complexities of living in Nigeria, especially for hybrid people like us. I did a Nikkai. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Small Commercial Build by mufutau55(m): 4:41am On Sep 02, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Thank you Sir for your unwavering support and generosity. I’m grateful.

Anytime, my brother. Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Small Commercial Build by EgunMogaji2: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Just a quick update. POP has been completed and so is tiling.

Hopefully Wasiu can get it painted before end of the month.

Re: Small Commercial Build by folmus: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
Just a quick update. POP has been completed and so is tiling.

Hopefully Wasiu can get it painted before end of the month.

Alhamdullilah!!

1 Like

Re: Small Commercial Build by twinskenny(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nice one sir and congratulations on your wedding…

Even though we didn’t get iv to come and party..

Your home is blessed sir.

1 Like

Re: Small Commercial Build by EgunMogaji2: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
twinskenny:
Nice one sir and congratulations on your wedding…

Even though we didn’t get iv to come and party..

Your home is blessed sir.

Sorry Eire.

I'm having problems with three of my SeCams. I did some troubleshooting as best as I can considering my current limitations. Next time you're in Ibadan please let m know if you can swing by. Also bring at least one bullet type IP camera.

Thanks.
Re: Small Commercial Build by twinskenny(m): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

Sorry Eire.

I'm having problems with three of my SeCams. I did some troubleshooting as best as I can considering my current limitations. Next time you're in Ibadan please let m know if you can swing by. Also bring at least one bullet type IP camera.

Thanks.

Oh okay sure. I will let you know sir. Will sure take a look

1 Like

Re: Small Commercial Build by rabzy: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hi whats the update on the project. Have you started marketing your solar lights

1 Like

Re: Small Commercial Build by EgunMogaji2: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
rabzy:
Hi whats the update on the project. Have you started marketing your solar lights

It’s ongoing but slightly delayed due to a personal challenge last year. I need to do some additional security iron works then it’ll be ready for painting and groundwork’s.

I only sell street and flood lights for now.

Thanks.
Re: Small Commercial Build by seanwilliam(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wow. How much have you spent so far apart from land and fence cost?

1 Like

Re: Small Commercial Build by rabzy: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

It’s ongoing but slightly delayed due to a personal challenge last year. I need to do some additional security iron works then it’ll be ready for painting and groundwork’s.

I only sell street and flood lights for now.

Thanks.

Okay, do you have solar street lights and flood lights
Re: Small Commercial Build by EgunMogaji2: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
seanwilliam:
Wow. How much have you spent so far apart from land and fence cost?

I don't have access to latest figures but read the attached link when it was N2M. If I would guess I would say N3M or thereabouts.

https://www.nairaland.com/7060516/small-commercial-build/2#112553024

https://www.nairaland.com/7060516/small-commercial-build/2#112557699
Re: Small Commercial Build by seanwilliam(m): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

I don't have access to latest figures but read the attached link when it was N2M. If I would guess I would say N3M or thereabouts.

https://www.nairaland.com/7060516/small-commercial-build/2#112553024

https://www.nairaland.com/7060516/small-commercial-build/2#112557699
Wow. Thank you so much . I’ve been following the thread and I’m inspired.

Pls sir, do you have any idea on how much a plot of land goes for around Elebu ?

1 Like

Re: Small Commercial Build by EgunMogaji2: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
seanwilliam:

Wow. Thank you so much . I’ve been following the thread and I’m inspired.

Pls sir, do you have any idea on how much a plot of land goes for around Elebu ?

It really depends on the specific area as Elebu is actually vast.

But gone are those days of N500K land unless it's almost at Idi Ayunre.
Re: Small Commercial Build by lavylilly: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
The Accountant General said as the project stands today at just over N2M without counting cost of land, fence and gate.

It’s a shop but can easily qualify for a 2 bedroom BQ. So if you have habitable land then Bobs your Uncle.
I love this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Need Of A Roofing Quote / Is It Right To Use 4-6 Inch Blocks To Build An Upstairs? / For Sale: Event Centre At Olodo Bank, Iwo Road, Ibadan wit Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.