Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) (5014 Views)

Sagay: Obasanjo Is A Hypocrite, He Should Stop Meddling In Election Matters / #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) / Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by xangerar: 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
vasel15:

Are you the Head pastor in charge of the poor man's offering in the redeem church?

Is hypocrisy a sin?

There is nothing that you can tell me

They failed us

Whatever you have with the church is between you and them, I haven't even listened to the old man in years until I saw him trending on Twitter this afternoon.

Mine remains that arguments must be cogent, sound, verifiable and positive, otherwise it is a fallacy. It does not matter how much I love or hate him. I cannot upturn sound reasoning just to suggest I am not in love with the source.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
vasel15:
In this video you can see the father of all hypocrites asking the masses some useless questions when his boy Osibanjo is the vice president of the zoo

Is hypocrisy not a sin in the bible? I am sure it is and adeboye is a sinner and he is going to hell

Just look at the questions he is asking and he already knows the answers to these questions why is he asking us?

Did he not support buhari?he knew buhari is a failure or did God not reveal that to him?

These so called men of God are the major problems we have in Nigeria they always refuse to tell their politician friends the truth, shame on you sir and I have no respect for you

I know your sheeps won't tell you the truth but I will and I am also belong to the white man's religion called Christianity but I am not brainwashed

So Oga say the truth and stop beating around the Bush

Let me ask you sheeps what did adeboye do when Fulanis were killing and raping in Yoruba land? How can I respect such a man?

Hmm
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
xangerar:

Whatever you have with the church is between you and them, I haven't even listened to the old man in years until I saw him trending on Twitter this afternoon.

Mine remains that arguments must be cogent, sound, verifiable and positive, otherwise it is a fallacy. It does not matter how much I love or hate him. I cannot upturn sound reasoning just to suggest I am not in love with the source.

Kindly locate one of the families killed by Fulani herdsmen in Yoruba land and tell them this trash you are spewing here

Adeboye spoke out when it is already late, so why should I even care?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by Opolopoopolonio: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
Who is this son of belial
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Who is this son of belial

Brainwashed sheep it is the son Solomon, m*umu man
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by Opolopoopolonio: 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
vasel15:

[/s]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by revolt(m): 5:14am On Apr 04, 2022
Don't forget the useless prophet supported buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by gentiles(m): 5:18am On Apr 04, 2022
tollyboy5:
Daddy adeboye is not the cause for your miseries.
Leave that question to we yorubas and face your front.
Why bring Yorubas to the discussion? Some of you Yorubas on this forum are so slow.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by Difrent: 5:45am On Apr 04, 2022
vasel15:
In this video you can see the father of all hypocrites asking the masses some useless questions when his boy Osibanjo is the vice president of the zoo

Is hypocrisy not a sin in the bible? I am sure it is and adeboye is a sinner and he is going to hell

Just look at the questions he is asking and he already knows the answers to these questions why is he asking us?

Did he not support buhari?he knew buhari is a failure or did God not reveal that to him?

These so called men of God are the major problems we have in Nigeria they always refuse to tell their politician friends the truth, shame on you sir and I have no respect for you

I know your sheeps won't tell you the truth but I will and I am also belong to the white man's religion called Christianity but I am not brainwashed

Let me ask you sheeps what did adeboye do when Fulanis were killing and raping in Yoruba land? How can I respect such a man?

Koiki go and hide your face in shame. How did you and igboho just transformed overnight from fighting criminal fulanis to being yoruba nation agitators?....on which mandate?...you think you can brainwash everybody?.
Igboho want yo use yoruba nation agitation as a cover for your criminal enterprises of Smuggling, Land grabbing and outright violence against innocent citizens. You went to attack a customs post for being an obstacle to your smuggling activities and carted away their guns which were later recovered from igbohos house .

Igboho travails is just starting....the Nigerian government have not even started dealing with him....his current travail is punishment for mocking Adeboye when he lost his son....the gods are dealing with him for such an un omoluabi behaviour . When Benin release him, Nigeria government go start with am to answer for his crimes
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by xangerar: 6:06am On Apr 04, 2022
vasel15:

Kindly locate one of the families killed by Fulani herdsmen in Yoruba land and tell them this trash you are spewing here

Adeboye spoke out when it is already late, so why should I even care?

If you didn't care, you won't be here debating it. So the hypocrisy is actually on you who care but pretends not to.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by Thermodynamics(m): 7:02am On Apr 04, 2022
tollyboy5:
Daddy adeboye is not the cause for your miseries.
Leave that question to we yorubas and face your front.
Mumu, is something wrong with your brain? how you take know say the OP nor be Yoruba?
Nor just carry tribalism enter this thread oh.

You are a Christian and tribalism don eat dip into your skull, sotay you see post about Adeboye you automatically assume say na the tribe when their progress de give you sleepless night na write am.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by Truvelisback(m): 7:18am On Apr 04, 2022
vasel15:

Do u have proof to back up hypocritical claim abt this M.O.G? Or u are just an Anti-Christ or an Anti-Christians?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vikithor(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2022
vasel15:
Watch the video of pastor adeboye asking the masses useless questions

Why can't he ask his boy Osibanjo?

https://www.facebook.com/IKOIKIMEDIA/videos/495205195432876/
Hypocracy maybe define as inconsistent in words and actions especially given similar circumstances or variables.
If anyone shows such in words, actions or judgement such a one is described as hypocrite.
1.is there any inconsistency in his words, actions or judgement?
2.between a nigeria federal government worker(vp) and any other citizens, who should answer or have better knowledge to the question posted above and should provide reliable answers?
3.human is limited,it is natural to err, correct and restitute than to cover up past errors with a supposed corrected version,you think discernible minds won't attempt asking and comparing past stance/opinion with present ?
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license/vehicle papers in a short period.
See contacts below
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by boscho(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2022
Your problem is deep and you are just trying to cover up your hatred for that man with useless points, people like you have always been ranting and boozing like bees for a very long time, and this man is becoming stronger and better. Most of you hate Church itself so you are quick to raise your eye brows when u see her leaders and you can go to any extent to try and accuse them. So my advice to you is treat the root of your hatred and stop throwing banters on anything you sight as coming from the Church.

vasel15:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by tollyboy5(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Mumu, is something wrong with your brain? how you take know say the OP nor be Yoruba?
Nor just carry tribalism enter this thread oh.

You are a Christian and tribalism don eat dip into your skull, sotay you see post about Adeboye you automatically assume say na the tribe when their progress de give you sleepless night na write am.
Its very easy to detect. I've checked his previous post and thread.
He can never be omoluabi, omoluabi criticise elders with respect and regards.

He tagged Yoruba at the end of his post. He's making the accusation tribal , because southwest is not the only place Fulani menance took place and southwest is not the only place people died.

He should be more concerned about his village

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by tollyboy5(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2022
vasel15:

Fvck! You . I'm an atheist and yes you're being stvpid!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by tollyboy5(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2022
gentiles:

Why bring Yorubas to the discussion? Some of you Yorubas on this forum are so slow.
You're are a blind man. If not you'll see were he tagged Yoruba at the end of his post.

The yorubas that were attacked did not write epistle condemning adeboye, he should leave that to us to answer.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by fkj950ax(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2022
vasel15:

I really don't know what you wanted him to do because he is not an elected official of government nor is he an appointed member of government.
We need to remember private individuals have a right to do whatever they want, whenever they want, even if they are privileged or influential in public.
These questions you asked should be directed to those elected and or appointed to office and being paid by your taxes.

I don't read anywhere where you have demanded of your landlord or the owner of the first commercial estate close to you these things.

You have a right to be ashamed of anybody. But you can't dictate how they have conversations with their friends. You are not their friend, nor involved in their conversations.

You have also sentenced him to hell on your own. No recourse. No Holy Spirit. No God. No Jesus. Just you alone as assistant Jesus or a concerned member of the public.

Men of God are entitled to one vote at the poll as you are. Grow your own following and convince them to vote as you wish. You don't have a right to RCCG members vote, as he also doesn't. People vote as they want.

RCCG has "supported" everyone who wants to contest for aso rock. It's a church. You can't close your door on people. Except support means something else. They have all gone to camp, attended the program and left afterwards.

The same question you chide him from asking are the same questions all of us have asked one time or another. He has the same right as a citizen to ask questions, or do you have less or more right by being RCCG boss?

The politicians and Buhari especially have refused to have sense, and the masses haven't done anything about it. Including you.

There are numerous bodies or groups in Nigeria with more numbers than RCCG. Do we call for public lynching of their bosses too?

If you feel strongly about inefficient leaders, get your PVC during election. Galvanize people in between elections to recall public officers or have them impeach governor or president.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by Godseed: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2022
vasel15:

O ma se o
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
Difrent:

Koiki go and hide your face in shame. How did you and igboho just transformed overnight from fighting criminal fulanis to being yoruba nation agitators?....on which mandate?...you think you can brainwash everybody?.
Igboho want yo use yoruba nation agitation as a cover for your criminal enterprises of Smuggling, Land grabbing and outright violence against innocent citizens. You went to attack a customs post for being an obstacle to your smuggling activities and carted away their guns which were later recovered from igbohos house .

Igboho travails is just starting....the Nigerian government have not even started dealing with him....his current travail is punishment for mocking Adeboye when he lost his son....the gods are dealing with him for such an un omoluabi behaviour . When Benin release him, Nigeria government go start with am to answer for his crimes
[/s]

Shame on you
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2022
tollyboy5:

Fvck! You . I'm an atheist and yes you're being stvpid!

Atheist KPOR GI OKU, F you too, headless chicken
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
fkj950ax:

I really don't know what you wanted him to do because he is not an elected official of government nor is he an appointed member of government.
We need to remember private individuals have a right to do whatever they want, whenever they want, even if they are privileged or influential in public.
These questions you asked should be directed to those elected and or appointed to office and being paid by your taxes.

I don't read anywhere where you have demanded of your landlord or the owner of the first commercial estate close to you these things.

You have a right to be ashamed of anybody. But you can't dictate how they have conversations with their friends. You are not their friend, nor involved in their conversations.

You have also sentenced him to hell on your own. No recourse. No Holy Spirit. No God. No Jesus. Just you alone as assistant Jesus or a concerned member of the public.

Men of God are entitled to one vote at the poll as you are. Grow your own following and convince them to vote as you wish. You don't have a right to RCCG members vote, as he also doesn't. People vote as they want.

RCCG has "supported" everyone who wants to contest for aso rock. It's a church. You can't close your door on people. Except support means something else. They have all gone to camp, attended the program and left afterwards.

The same question you chide him from asking are the same questions all of us have asked one time or another. He has the same right as a citizen to ask questions, or do you have less or more right by being RCCG boss?

The politicians and Buhari especially have refused to have sense, and the masses haven't done anything about it. Including you.

There are numerous bodies or groups in Nigeria with more numbers than RCCG. Do we call for public lynching of their bosses too?

If you feel strongly about inefficient leaders, get your PVC during election. Galvanize people in between elections to recall public officers or have them impeach governor or president.
[/s]

Trash from a brainwashed sheep that can't afford soap to bath, haha
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by fkj950ax(m): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2022
vasel15:
[s][/s]
Trash from a brainwashed sheep that can't afford soap to bath, haha

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2022
fkj950ax:

You are trying to defend a hypocrite called adeboye and I won't take that nonsense
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by fkj950ax(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2022
vasel15:

You are trying to defend a hypocrite called adeboye and I won't take that nonsense

You can take or not take anything you want. You are still unintelligent at the end of the day.

Go to 1-5 Redemption Way Ebutte Metta to engage him in conversation. Don't stay on NL barking up a tree.

That's how cowards do.

Be a man. Don't be a hypocrite. He is not here on NL.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
fkj950ax:

You can take or not take anything you want. You are still unintelligent at the end of the day.

Go to 1-5 Redemption Way Ebutte Metta to engage him in conversation. Don't stay on NL barking up a tree.

That's how cowards do.

Be a man. Don't be a hypocrite. He is not here on NL.

Brainwashed sheep go and eat some grass
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by Difrent: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
vasel15:
[s][/s]

Shame on you

Bigger Shame on you
I spit on you and your likes
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Difrent:

Bigger Shame on you
I spit on you and your likes

Shut up headless smello, you are nothing but a brainwashed sheep go and eat grass while adeboye flies in his private jet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Seeks Partnership With LASEMA On Disaster Management / I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria / Nuhu Ribadu Reacts To Bode George's Sentencing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.