Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society (62274 Views)

See What Happens When The Boot Of A Car Becomes Inadequate (PHOTOS) / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by Didi2d(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Na so I pack my car oooo. Nobody tell me when I sell am

6 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by sofeo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ok.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Spread WRAPPER join

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by Whoknowsme: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dem dey buy am to impress us cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by Brendaniel: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
E be like say that place na burial ground for motors, the other jeep we dey front don die before the range rover, the car still dey serve sha, at least e dey help person dry cloth...

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by prince4pro2: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Only d wise will understand

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by Burgerlomo: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
cool
Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
greatiyk4u:
While there is nothing wrong in buying and owning a car, cars are meant to serve so purpose not just to impress the society......

If you look around major Mechanic workshops you will see many parked vehicles of different varieties with so left for so long due to inability to afford the maintenance costs......no winder, the scrap dealers are cashing out from there

See how a whole Range Rover is humiliated in my neighbourhood'.
Op look at you snapping the car

13 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
I wonder!
Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by Hector09(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Remind me of my former neighbor we just touch small money....my brother begged him to buy Toyota Camry or sienna....this man no gree him go buy Jeep we I know Sabi him name.... unluckily the car developed fault after 6 months...my guy they broke...the car no get buyer.....after him don post for fb say she be car owner....any car that is not for business is a liability for an average man...the man now they beg for food as I'm typing this

9 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by seyz91(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
I've been saying it

Many naija guys/men buy cars only to impress and mostly because of all these cheap Oloshos

Get a car and get access to any godamn pussy in naija

The costlier the car, the higher the number and level of pussy you are entitled to

I said what i said
greatiyk4u:
While there is nothing wrong in buying and owning a car, cars are meant to serve so purpose not just to impress the society......

If you look around major Mechanic workshops you will see many parked vehicles of different varieties with so left for so long due to inability to afford the maintenance costs......no winder, the scrap dealers are cashing out from there

6 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by Fadafada231(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
dopedan:
I go by the principle ‘if you can’t buy it twice, you can’t afford it’

You're right with this ur principle

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by emmanuelbrown26: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

That is why sensible people just buy corrola and relax
Damn it niggar, u are damn Gee for da hood

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by phorget(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dem wan impress me nah.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by saphiere(f): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
greatiyk4u:

Co.mon Range Rover the egoat cannot maintain. If it was rape they would be experts at it.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by Fortune109: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
With your CocaCola budget, o wa lon gba Rosey grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by CoronaVirusPro: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
greatiyk4u:

Buy it, fix it and resell

That's opportunity right infront of you

I am sure owner is ready to dispose at a ridiculous price.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by Kajaard: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
saphiere:
Co.mon Range Rover the egoat cannot maintain. If it was rape they would be experts at it.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Saphiere I don wash my hand from your matter cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by micflo28(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
If I see 2billion in my account I will quietly go and import a brand new Peugeot 307 from Germany at the cost of 9million naira and will never worry about buying or fixing a car for a long time. Money doesn’t move me, I move money.

8 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by Ntipia: 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
One guy sold his father's land and bought Honda Element but couldn't eat after he spent all the money talkless of maintaining the car. He borrowed 30k from someone to pay back in 3months. he used the car as collateral and didn't show up again.
Meanwhile
����
#campmeeting

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by legba1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
With 18k, my 09 Siena is good to go for servicing bi-monthly....I heard a neighbor complaining about spending above 90k to service his evogue Range Rover.... Why I go come wound mysef when I know say I no reach

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by seanwilliam(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Car is not easy to maintain and besides life can happen to anyone .. you don’t know how loaded he was when he bought the car, you never can tell if something happened to him.

Anyway most people buy what they can’t Afford to impress.. before you can buy a car in Nigeria you must be capable of owning it x2.. except you want to use it for business

12 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by Dshocker(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
greatiyk4u:

Tell the owner of that range that am willing to pay him N1.1m for the car...Am serious.

10 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by Kobicove(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Buying an expensive car is not the main issue, maintenance is where the work lies undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Revolution2022:
When you come enter bike or Keke people around the neighbourhood will be wondering why you do not drive your range rover.You go even dey uncomfortable.
Cars like that range rover cannot be repair by a roadside mechanic.Na computer dem dey use detect the fault and if you drive am to a repair workshop you go first pay #20k as registration before dem go open the car.The #20k is not part of the repair.
Aswear, owning a car as that is a problem not enjoyment because by the time the car get fault and mechanic bill you,you go begin get depression.
grin why is crypto a scam?
Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by Goldbw122(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Range is not easy to maintain

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by PotatoSalad(m): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
dopedan:
I go by the principle ‘if you can’t buy it twice, you can’t afford it’
Doesn't always apply bro. People buy house and spend 20 years paying for mortgage. It's not that they can afford it twice. But yeah, it's best to get what one can afford. Range rovers are money pits. If one can't afford it, a corolla dey. Even small kia cars dey too

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by Bluntemperor: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
as the saying goes:"Today, so many gullible people are buy things they don't need, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like"

In Nigeria,we lack maintenance culture and this constract sharply with the Western lifestyle,for there ,they have to maintain, even homes, bridges,etc.
It's hard to maintain lifes here and how some have two,three wives is still magical to me!
No wander, Corruption is spreading just to meet jonesses!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
My brother and sister enjoy your money while you are alive if you are waiting when you have it times two before buying you might never ride a car before you leave this earth.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Volkswagen Says Goodbye To Iconic Beetle (ijapa) With This Emotional Video / Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) / Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.