Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi (30319 Views)

Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud / Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager / Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by KingOfTheDamned: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2022
Yikes
Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Ayobami0411: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2022
Effect of family affairs on career... Case study : Chelsea manager
Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Henrinos: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2022
Everything about chelsea is in dis array
Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Ojemedad: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2022
She is after d ££, seen a young black dude that will be coaching her in d oza room

4 Likes

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Zorn: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2022
Maybe them lash him wife like them lash Chelsea?
Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Gadenseet: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2022
Okay
Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Skillsnigeria: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Naijanascam: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2022
Sisi ibadan
Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2022
Women na wah. Them wan divorce am, but no wan separate from his million pounds and estate

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2022
backtalkG:
The secret of what women wants still remains a secret shocked
. Women are mostly confused. No need wasting time to study them. Be confident as a man. Work hard and move on. Men bring stability.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Hassanmaye(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2022
[quote author=backtalkG post=111619036]The secret of what women wants still remains a secret shocked[/quote
That's why we keep saying that gender! Very soon men will stop marrying and begging will start

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Hassanmaye(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2022
silverlinen:
Damn....wetin women really want? Make person just explain give me mbok
That gender
Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by JoshdbAddguy(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Marriage self
I tell you
Bro you fit show 2k love??
Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Henrinos: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2022
pmc01
Na you wan give them wetin them want?
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Hassanmaye(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2022
RedEnergy:
She wants to divorce him so she can get up to half of his wealth. Western marriage is a scam against successful men. Almost like it a crime to be a successful rich man in western countries, yet they claim to be the most civilized people. Most civilized my foot undecided
Very soon men will stop marrying

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Olam09(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2022
And so fùcking what?
Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by savesoulmejjj: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2022
backtalkG:
The secret of what women wants still remains a secret shocked
. The Secret is Men Death .They want Satisfaction but the kind of Satisfaction they want cannot be given by Men ,in the Quest to give them such Satisfaction ,Man Meets His Death ...

What Women Want is Death to Men ...That is All.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Masterito(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2022
I am not sure people understand that endurance is part of living let alone marriage. Provided your life is threatened, I still wonder why people believe divorce is the way out.
ENGINEERG:
95% of marriage practically are not working.
People are just enduring, just to keep it.
And Couples who can endure again, take the bold step to divorce.
But to say the fact, MARRIAGE IS TURNING TO A SCAM.
And the only marriage that will be working now and in the future is OPEN MARRIAGE.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by bluefilm: 8:23am On Apr 04, 2022
Chai...

Look at what Brentford caused now.

What a pity !!!
Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by onlyson16(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Marriage self
damnnnnnNiggarrrrrrrr .u ar back, waooooh we miss u and we love u. the mod that ban u will surely run mad. even if na suen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by dododawa1: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2022
Back to back, problem no dey finish.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Rolexjerry(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Na Chelsea break your heart nor be your wife,she is the 1 4 you..
Wow! You're brilliant

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by abobote: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2022
You can never understand women, no matter how you try.
My wife of 5years was telling me last two weeks that we are not compatible

7 Likes

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Testimony1988(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2022
Samakus:
Got walloped 4:1 by Brentford. Wife leaves him.

Double wahala for dead bodi sad
hmmmm.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by yinkbell: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2022
doctore212:
How can I stop going after oloshos.

I received my salary about three days ago,I just say make I enter one olosho joint.

Na so the babe wey I carry convince me to use the whole of salary to enter one Ponzi scheme like that

She even give me free kpekus that same night.

Now the website is down and I don't have transportation for work . The girl number no dey go again and she don comot for that side.

I want to stop this oloshoism.

It is possible for you to break free from any form of addictions. All things are possible for those who believe. One fact that should be ringing bell in ur head is that, you can't free urself thru share determination or discipline. Not thru any kind of worldly therapy anyone may give you. There is always demonic spirit behind any form of addictions and you only need God to break free. Jesus paid the ransom for all your sins. I mean all! You can be free from any form of bondage if you are willing to accept Jesus as your Lord and savior. You just have to believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that He died for you and He was raised from the dead for your justification. Ask Him to forgive all your sins and cleanse you by His blood. If you have done this, pray to God to show you the Bible believing Church where to attend. Always gather with brethren to study the word of God and pray together; do not forsake the gathering of the brethren. As you follow this advise, you will see a tremendous change in your life. Jesus is the only way out of any form of addictions. I am a living witness, Jesus delivered me from my addictions. He can also do the same for you too if you believe Him. PEACE UNTO YOU BRO.

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by staga: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2022
ENGINEERG:
95% of marriage practically are not working.
People are just enduring, just to keep it.
And Couples who can endure again, take the bold step to divorce.
But to say the fact, MARRIAGE IS TURNING TO A SCAM.
And the only marriage that will be working now and in the future is OPEN MARRIAGE.

Mr man, go back to the bible and found out the purpose of marriage. Some of us have been more than 2 decades into it without regrets.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by XploraBen(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2022
What irreconcilable difference could have made a marriage of 13 solid years to crash?
Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Bestbeelieve: 8:38am On Apr 04, 2022
na only 2 things women want! d rest na tori! money or Dike!
if money dey dike no dey, dem go find dike!
if dike dey money no dey dem go find money!
if money dey, dike dey...na either e too long or too short
if e long , money no dey na e be say guy man wan kill me with nacking

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali Stopping A Man From Suicide (Throwback) / Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery / Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of 50 Arsenal Greatest Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.