Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening (39847 Views)

Armed Autopiloters Attack Labour Party Event In Enugu (Video) / IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) / DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Donshegxy10:
Soludo need to be tactical before the issue get out of hand.

I wonder if there are security base in anambra, it is embarrassing to the nigerian police.

Nowhere is safe.
would u write this rubbish if it was kaduna or Kano... So a govt should surrender to non states actors...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by Landmack: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
History555:
The same uncle deji that called kaduna train attack fake news

The same uncle deji that said he has first hand info that Buhari has dumped abdullahi has apc shiaman

Abeg shift jor
Shut up

Are u going to blame DSS again?

Ipob are cultists and armrobbers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by heniford2: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Halifaxguy:
I don't feel any pity for my people. When this ESN and UGM started killing security officers many of our people were cheering and hailing them. I warned my people to stop cheering them and condemned these criminals, but they will call some of us efulefu. Now insecurities are the order of the day in the SE, no values to human life and investors are leaving enmass from our region all because of these criminals elements claiming freedom fighters. Well, I blame the state governors in the East for not nipping this menace in the bud. Nonsense!
abeg go and sleep jor if you the one in prison should we abandon u undecided just like that abeg try and reason, they should release MNK simple

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by derecho(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Guy calm down...you guys are the ones indirectly undermining the Governor.This is not the time to act.He should first win the hearts of Anambarians.Once Anambra people agree with him,it'd be easier to handle these guys. These show of might may get out of control.
Anambra risk attacks from other eastern States too
Afonjakid:

He should allow them to be controlling his state for him abi, some of you are mad.maybe you should also allow someone to be running your family for you too
Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by Landmack: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
GenPutin:
Op is an afonja,are we Igbos complaining to you?

Terrorist spotted
Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by jrusky(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
GenPutin:

How will you complain when you have chosen to be a fool and a Bleep-tard zombie obeying a bloody anukpama son of bitch Eze Ewu the bastard of igboland.

So shut up and feck off. No shame at all one Ekpa son of bitch in Finland treating entire region like a thrash.

Shameless mofo if it were Yoruba now you will call them a coward, now who are the cowards of all time in Nigeria? Igbo offcourse, I don't need a soothsayer to tell me my own people are the real coward by obeying a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by Pakute: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ishilove:
This is full blown terrorism, but as usual, the FG will play possum until the violence escalates. How can someone sit in faraway Europe and hold a whole state to ransom?
Try make a good use of your brain and stop blaming the FG for this. I have since observed that a large number of ibos are hypocrites. Soludo came in and all of a sudden, y'all started denying Ipob. How much support had Obiano from ibos when Igbos were making his regime ungovernable, same for Uzodima and Ugwuanyi. Others could burn in hell except Soludo being the beautiful swan. Unfortunately, there's nothing Soludo could do, Ipob has grown into a monster that was fed, nutured and protected over the years.
Simon Ekpa is the annointed successor of Nmandi Kanu, so he speaks directly his mind. When Kanu was brought back from Kenya, ibos were everywhere barking at Buhari. When Uzodima asked for Army deployment in Imo, it was same ibos accusing him of inviting the Army to kill ibos. Buhari received all sorts of insults from ibos. What exactly do you want?.. Pls, enjoy your monster and stop involving the FG. Pretty sure you'd storm the court in your Asoebi at the next court hearing demanding that Kanu be released.

6 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by egunna(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ishilove:
This is full blown terrorism, but as usual, the FG will play possum until the violence escalates. How can someone sit in faraway Europe and hold a whole state to ransom?
I thought some igbos here claim dat ppl in d east sit at home for d love of kanu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by joshjc(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Abagworo:

Maybe you weren't born when militants held everywhere astray.
did militant go attack market women or prevent children from writing waec

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by fred04(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
superCleanworks:
So what will happen if the whole anambra decide to finally keep fear aside and everybody comes out tomorrow and next Monday?

The same thing that will happen if you come out to protest against the bad government.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by heniford2: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Michelle70:
Omo, ipob can't try this in SS.
Keep govt aside, there are different groups ready to bring iPob to its knees.
Ordinary Tompolo go cripple them
noisemaker SS nobi Igbo na half breed so we need not involve them yet since they don't identify yet with us but soon the game plan will shock you when the start undecided
Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by heniford2: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
fred04:

The same thing that will happen if you come out to protest against the bad government.
tell him jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by egunna(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
JooEeL:
The Fulanis are strategic and divisive, and have an uncompromising loyalty to their race. With a clearly defined mission.

EXPOSITION ON THE 10 FULANI RULES:

1. A commitment to the territorial agenda of Usman Dan Fodio (Nigeria must be conquered as their great grandfather's inheritance).

2. Belief that with Arab blood, they are superior to other African tribes. (Second-rate citizens at best, to be used as willing tools)

3. A passionate culture of revenge killings.

4. A duty to learn the language of others for infiltration. Using intermarriage and rape as conquering tools of bloodline adulteration. (Fulfulde mostly reserved for execution of policies and rarely spoken in the presence of others).

5. A culture of unity. No public criticism or breaking ranks.

6. Mastery of creative survival strategies: very tight-lipped, secretive, calculative, patient and tough-minded -- and a master of deception, also known as taqiyya.

7. Cultivating corrupt satellites and saboteurs in every ethnic nationality, while politically or militarily annihilating the true leaders. (Like they did to Awolowo, Saro Wiwa, MKO Abiola, Mailafia... and recently tried to do with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho and even Prof Akintoye. As years go by, your ethnicity is filled with far more saboteurs than true leaders, further complicating your ability to break free from bondage).

8. Awareness of their own limitations. They are not very good at frontal wars. (Prefer deceit, sabotage and sudden killings in large numbers, particularly at night)

9. A well-developed medium of unhindered, effective, and mass communication. (Pay attention to their mosques and radios)

10. They are hardly remorseful and nothing deters them from conquering any lands or peoples, except the sea.

EVERY ODUDUWA AND IPOB AGITATOR READING THIS. RETWEET AND SHARE IN YOUR GROUPS. WHAT IS COMING IS SHAPING UP TO WHAT WILL LIKELY BE AN ENDLESS CONFLICT FOR THE AGES. THE CONFLICTS WILL STILL PERSIST AFTER GETTING OUR NATIONS SO DEVELOP YOUR MINDSETS TO THAT OF A MILITANT.

WE KNOW THE REASONS THEY DO THIS AND WHO THEIR MULTIPLE SPONSORS ARE, AND THEIR OBJECTIVES... BUT THAT'S A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY.

YORUBAS, IGBOS... YOU HAVE A DUTY TO RESTORE THE LOST PRESTIGE OF THE BLACK MAN. THE WORLD POWERS HAVE DELIBERATELY SET ODDS AGAINST US... AS THEY DID SINCE THE FIRST DAY THEY DISCOVERED AFRICA. WE MUST NOT LOSE.
stay on the topic.no b arewa or Fulani dey do u.stop burying ur head in the sand.

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by Shellsploit: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
shocked

And i plan on driving to Ajalli tomorrow morning
Na to follow Awgbu sure pass.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by SUGARCyprian247: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lol My question remains all these investor you people is shouting will leave the SE If investor leave south East .. which other region is safer?

I don't feel any pity for my people. When this ESN and UGM started killing security officers many of our people were cheering and hailing them. I warned my people to stop cheering them and condemned these criminals, but they will call some of us efulefu. Now insecurities are the order of the day in the SE, no values to human life and investors are leaving enmass from our region all because of these criminals elements claiming freedom fighters. Well, I blame the state governors in the East for not nipping this menace in the bud. And no stupid ipob members or sympathizers should quote me. Nonsense !

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by GardenOfGod(m): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
IPOB trying very hard to turn South East to Afghanistan of Nigeria. That's how Taliban started.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by fred04(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
heniford2:
tell him jor
They all see joy in typing nonsense. They are hypocrites.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by derecho(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
If what they're are saying about this Simon Ekpa is correct then he isn't wise.Does he not know the DSS can capitalize on those threats to foment trouble?
This is why Soludo needs wisdom to protect lives.
Two people no dey mad the same time.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by Tribalism123(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Afonjakid:

He should allow them to be controlling his state for him abi, some of you are mad.maybe you should also allow someone to be running your family for you too

I need not to answer a slave like u.

Biafra is a Zeitgeist. It is a movement of all Igbo people and not a state. He should avoid flexing power.
Please keep off from IPOB topic. It will be raising ur BP

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by Michelle70(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
heniford2:
noisemaker SS nobi Igbo na half breed so we need not involve them yet since they don't identify yet with us but soon the game plan will shock you when the start undecided
lol dreamer.
Wetin u deh wait for? Voman declare sit at home in Rivers state make we roast u grin

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by Shiko77: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
studio14:
This is what the fools did in igbo ukwu today
the road safety guys was the driver during my youth service days at aninri lga, I heard he was later posted to igbo ukwu ekwulobia.. May his soul rest in Peace
Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by heniford2: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
fred04:

They all see joy in typing nonsense. They are hypocrites.
no mind them I asked one fool here if his the one in prison and Igbo's have the capacity to request for his release and his innocent should we abandon him/ her just like that his yet to reply me...dummy undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by SUGARCyprian247: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by JooEeL(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
zionstaar75:
u are a brainwashed senseless fool,u want your region to be impoverished abi?it's fools like u that will make igbo presidency impossible...EWU!!

Who cares about Igbo presidency?

Who's igbo? This one don smoke kpoli o. Abi igbe wa l'ori oloriburuku yi? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by Donshegxy10(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
would u write this rubbish if it was kaduna or Kano... So a govt should surrender to non states actors...

i posted few days ago that state of emergency should be declare in state with terrorism, especially the north and anambra.

To be tactical does not mean to surrender.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by alobright17(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
GenPutin:
Ibu ezigbo anuofia , efulefu , keep supporting evil till it reaches you. most of you supporting this fools are not even based in the East some of you are based in Lagos, Kano , Kaduna e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by heniford2: 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Michelle70:
lol dreamer.
Wetin u deh wait for? Voman declare sit at home in Rivers state make we roast u grin
Relax oh! You still dey learn oh! Can't tell u more in public forum but relax very well and watch what is coming soon
Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by hammer567: 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
WHY AN AFONJA THAT CLAIMS HE OWNS LAGOS WILL PROMOTING VIOLENCE IN SE REGION THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM, I WILL NEVER KNOW.

WHY CANT HE JUST CAMPAIGN FOR LAGOS STATE TO JOIN ODUDUWA INSTEAD?

#FREEDOM FOR BIAFRA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by heniford2: 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
alobright17:
Ibu ezigbo anuofia , efulefu , keep supporting evil till it reaches you. most of you supporting this fools are not even based in the East some of you are based in Lagos, Kano , Kaduna e.t.c
shiaa! Close ur mouth see this one that is still chopping mama thank you undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by rowland545(m): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
We igbos are not complaining, igboland is richer than the rest of Nigeria put together. We can sit at home all year round as and it won't make a dent on our pockets!
so if u have all this wealth and riches.....what is it u people r really fighting for
Re: Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening by heniford2: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
hammer567:
WHY AN AFONJA THAT CLAIMS HE OWNS LAGOS WILL PROMOTING VIOLENCE IN SE REGION THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM, I WILL NEVER KNOW.

WHY CANT HE JUST CAMPAIGN FOR LAGOS STATE TO JOIN ODUDUWA INSTEAD?

#FREEDOM FOR BIAFRA
that's it naw Yoruba's coming here always cry foulry like is osun state that is burning down

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) / Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters / Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.