Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue (2350 Views)

What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by Meektunz: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
I am married with two children. I do all my best to provide for the family but i don't get to rest as a man should like other married men. I make sure my wife and children do not lack anything infact my wife knows that i go out of my way to do most of the things i do. But it is annoying that you hardly hear thank you from her mouth. Once you want to rest the next thing you will hear her say is, come and hold the child i am tired. Mind you i do assist her with a lot of house chores. Then another annoying part of my wife is that i initiate most of the conversations in the house if not she has this natural mood that makes the entire environment toxic. If you do not talk or create a gist, you will see her so quite as if the problem of the world is on her head. Frankly speaking i am tired and i want to change completely. A woman who wants to be pampered 24/7, the only thing that makes her happy a bit is for you to constantly satisfy her needs. If i continue this way in this marriage i would die before my time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by blue01(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Now wetin you want make we do?, Didn't you people date before marriage?, Cos if you dated you should have noticed all the behaviour and attitude, that reserved kind of attitude made me part ways with a girl I truly loved, no fun, no conversation, even when I try to initiate one all I get is always a straight replies. Omo I japa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by LucyArts: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Do you need a nagging wife
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by Mrkumareze(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
shocked it's safer to have such wife Oga, just double your hustle and find means to create other source of happiness .. don't see your wife as the only source of your gist cos u ll end up disappointed

8 Likes

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
File for a divorce and save yourself the stress.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by chiefolododo(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Pray for complete peace in your family
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by Aonkuuse(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hmm
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by rickpat(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
this is hard o...but didn't you notice all these during dating?.. Appreciation is key in every marriage....

well,the only solution now is having a conversation with her about these issues ..a serious and deep conversation...find out if she is open to learn and make amends... toxicity is a very terrible thing..a toxic environment is not a good place to raise kids...

About her starting conversation,well some people are introverts but they do start conversations sometimes if they are very comfortable with you....

Again you should have seen all these during dating...just ask her questions to know what the problem is...cus IF A WOMAN LOVES YOU,SHE WILL BE COMFORTABLE AROUND YOU, TALK WITH YOU,SEE YOU AS HER SAFE PLACE AND WOULD DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE THAT HER SAFE PLACE NOT TO BE TOXIC...so bro find out what's really wrong...I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
i call such women LA TOXICA....akaTOXIC WOMEN.... and there should have been some signs of it all way before you guys got married, but you must have just ignored it thinking it will get better.

you cant teach a person to be grateful, you cant teach a person to value what they dont see as valuable....and as much as you will tell her time and time again, she will either do it against her will (just to please you) or ignore your claims. accept the wife that you got and simply let her know that you are working very hard to provide for the family...and basta!
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by Robertgreene1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Weak ass men everywhere u go like MTN...SMH.
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
File for a divorce and save yourself the stress.. undecided
Oga no be everything be divorce
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You should understand my light sarcasm.. undecided
You call that sentence being Sarcastic.

Op it's clear you need more gossip mate and your wife is not the perfect person. Just like someone said, seek source of happiness and fufilment elsewhere. When you return check on your kids and take your shower. Make sure you feed your stomach outside and pretend you are on fasting.
Keep this routine for a month and see if changes will.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Oga no be everything be divorce.
Op it's clear you need more gossip mate and your wife is not the perfect person. Just like someone said, seek source of happiness and fufilment elsewhere. When you return check on your kids and take your shower. Make sure you feed your stomach outside and pretend you are on fasting.
You should understand my light sarcasm.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by rickpat(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Oga no be everything be divorce.
I see sense in this ....it makes sense.... maybe he should stop asking her for the gist...act as if he is getting it from someone outside,meet the family needs as usual ..the wife is likely to get curious about him not asking her for those attention anymore...she will get worried and draw closer hopefully

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
You don't have friends to hang out with on weekends.

Get a hobby outside the house and focus on it.

After work, go to the bar and get some fresh air, always come back late

Help out in the house,when you want to

And life will be sweet for you.

This is cheaper than divorce

4 Likes

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by Youngpo413: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
That your wife will become a chatter-box,playful and jovial when her EX is around...that's the one she truely loves.

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by Double0h7(f): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
Why don't you find out from her what the problem is? We can't tell you anything about her but it might not be the way you're seeing it.

Being at home all day with children, no adult conversation, always looking after someone and nobody looking after you can wear a person out.

I'm not excusing her behaviour but I'm trying to point out that there could be a reason for her behaviour other than *she's a toxic woman* and the same way you're tired is the same way she's tired. What you feel is what she feels.

You guys need to talk about your struggles in a way that doesn't blame the other. Find out her needs and state your needs then meet half way. Depending on your financial capabilities see if you can relieve some of her burden.

Men who want a wife that pampers them first pamper her. Otherwise enjoy the wife who is a nurse, a maid, a cook, a cleaner and forgive her if she can't stretch it to be a great conversationalist and a vixen. She's only human so appreciate her efforts.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by vonlogon: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
First of all, you need to understand as the man that even the woman is yours, the chores, the children and the marriage. You are free to determine what gets done and what doesn't. If you continue showing that you are weak towards your wife's demands, the demands will not stop, if you tell her no from time to time just for you to get some rest, it's ok and you'll find her coming up with other methods to get your attention. She already knows that acting tired and used up gets to you so she won't stop. Bros be strong, you love your family doesn't mean you should be weak, remember, you have kid to train. In addition, treat your wife to outings from time to time, remove things you really don't need from the apartment as such things contribute to the overall look of what needs to be done and love her like that, you'll discover she's not toxic after all. And finally pray together, as a family lead prayers and ask God (before your wife) to change her for the better. God bless
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by Origin(f): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Let that woman travel for 2 weeks to 1 month and you will know what she is going through.

Men always think that ALL problems are solved by throwing money at it.

I would prefer to give any man that money and let him go to the market, take care of the house kids husband, cook food clean house wash clothes plates etc.

If you wan to know why the mule is complaining carry it's load and never in your life will u complain again.

Even maids now are complaining about house hold chores.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by Bluezy13(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
Youngpo413:
That your wife will become a chatter-box,playful and jovial when her EX is around...that's the one she truely loves.

Sadly, you are right.
Unfortunately, this comment would have been better off away from OP's view as it may not be healthy for his mental health and his relationship with his wife.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by Youngpo413: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bluezy13:

Sadly, you are right.
Unfortunately, this comment would have been better off away from OP's view as it may not be healthy for his mental health and his relationship with his wife.
My apologies.
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by Bluezy13(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Origin:
Let that woman travel for 2 weeks to 1 month and you will know what she is going through.

[b]Men always think that ALL problems are solved by throwing money at it.[b/]

I would prefer to give any man that money and let him go to the market, take care of the house kids husband, cook food clean house wash clothes plates etc.

If you wan to know why the mule is complaining carry it's load and never in your life will u complain again.

Even maids now are complaining about house hold chores.

She has to be tired always as the OP said ??
Does tiredness seal one's lips from conversing ??
Did you not read the part the OP said he assists in chores as well to alleviate the supposed burden on her ??
Do you think it is proper for you in particular not to know when to apply reasoning without be unnecessarily sentimental

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by Blunttruth: 4:44am On Apr 04, 2022
Mrkumareze:
shocked it's safer to have such wife Oga, just double your hustle and find means to create other source of happiness .. don't see your wife as the only source of your gist cos u ll end up disappointed
Are you codedlysuggesting a side chic
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by Judd007: 5:08am On Apr 04, 2022
You are over pampering her, u no get joint for your area? Go drink like two cold bottles of Heineken, you no get problem.
blue01:
Now wetin you want make we do?, Didn't you people date before marriage?, Cos if you dated you should have noticed all the behaviour and attitude, that reserved kind of attitude made me part ways with a girl I truly loved, no fun, no conversation, even when I try to initiate one all I get is always a straight replies. Omo I japa.
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by MoneyGoDrop: 5:42am On Apr 04, 2022
I hate toxic people. I once had an ex with such toxic mood that i had to move on from her sharply before i fall in depression myself.

What you should do is get a man cave where you can go from time to time so you won't lose your sanity.
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by MadeINchenzen2: 5:44am On Apr 04, 2022
Meektunz:
I am married with two children. I do all my best to provide for the family but i don't get to rest as a man should like other married men. I make sure my wife and children do not lack anything infact my wife knows that i go out of my way to do most of the things i do. But it is annoying that you hardly hear thank you from her mouth. Once you want to rest the next thing you will hear her say is, come and hold the child i am tired. Mind you i do assist her with a lot of house chores. Then another annoying part of my wife is that i initiate most of the conversations in the house if not she has this natural mood that makes the entire environment toxic. If you do not talk or create a gist, you will see her so quite as if the problem of the world is on her head. Frankly speaking i am tired and i want to change completely. A woman who wants to be pampered 24/7, the only thing that makes her happy a bit is for you to constantly satisfy her needs. If i continue this way in this marriage i would die before my time.
Quitting is still an option. Don't die there... if you can't quit the marriage, take a travel break with a very good olosho
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by Boogyman557: 5:53am On Apr 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool U SEE DIS marriage of a TIN!

I No de REASON d matterz at ALL!

better get a baby MAMA and rest ur MIND!

DIS marriage matterz no JUST make SENTENCES to me AGAIN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by motionarena: 6:14am On Apr 04, 2022
Meektunz:
Lieing OP your no existent wife and 2 kids will perish.
See the post of OP below he made before this about knacking an online chick please have no pity for the desistful lair

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by gentleman82: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Do you need a nagging woman that will yell and talk to you till you run out of the house , I wish I can find a woman like your wife . I know a man whose wife talks a lot to him as in nags a lot, every night after he returns home from work he parks outside and remains in the car for hours hoping for the wife to sleep off before he goes inside . That man will wise he married your wife.
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by Nonexisting: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2022
Your wife is very selfish just like every other woman in this godforsaken country. They put their needs first before others which makes them not appreciate any effort the other person makes in the course of satisfying their selfish needs. My advice; overlook her and pretend not to notice her whenever she starts her manipulations. Las las, she starts to look outside to satisfy her selfish needs and you throw her out of your house. I wish all men can stop worshipping vagina just like I don't give a fucck about it, our problems will reduce by half.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue by GooodHardDick: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2022
Your wife has an entitlement mentality like most Nigeria girls do. She feels it is her almighty God given right to be taken care of. While she gives nothing in return. What nonsense!

OP, I'll urge you to give her your rules and principles. If she can't cope with it, let her pack her belongings and get out of your home. As a man, your peace of mind must be your highest priority and that should come first before anything else.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Secrets Ladies Admire / High-Stakes Babes / Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.