Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency (8604 Views)

Saraki, Dogara’s ‘coup’ Won’t Happen Again – Presidency Boasts / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / Keyamo: Buhari Supporters Motivated By Belief & Trust; PDP Supporters Are Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by FireUpNow(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2022
Shameless APC!. This lie is over old

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by jrusky(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2022
And we should trust you apc baa?

Infact I will choose pdp a million time over your destiny destroyer party.

Thunder fire apc this Monday morning.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by christejames(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2022
Mr Femi Adesina the Presidency himself, you can wrote the whole blog on how to convince Nigerians to love your inept leader but it won't fly because Nigerians are wiser now, even the world is now using your paymaster as an epitome of bad leadership, so zukwa Ike!

PDP will surely come back to power and you will answer to all these glaring lies you are foisting on Nigerians, mark this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by froze6(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2022
The same people who are in the APC today are from PDP, so what are they even saying.
They jump from one party
to another and abuse the other,this country what cannot happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by Charly68: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2022
Which of you is better ? PDP or APC .. what do we have on ground to show for the trillions spent so far ? Compare this season to late 60s and 70s .. the glory has departed only God and revolution can bring a change of attitudes among the rulling class and that is why we seeing Boko Haram and all manner insecurities today. Guns can't stop the battle , only good governance can stop it.
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2022
Don't know why I found this write up funny grin
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by Nonexisting: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2022
We shouldn't trust PDP but you trusted their members to defect to your party and you trusted them enough to make one of their founding members the leader of your party, APC. Thunder fire you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by RexTramadol1: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2022
On the rice, if it’s this costly when we have attained self sufficiency

And that cheap when it’s insufficient, I don’t know what APC is glorifying themselves about
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by bayelsaowei(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2022
Useless talk... grin
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by Agugbadin: 8:45am On Apr 04, 2022
It is better to try PDP again because the APC has failed in it primary objective of securing life and properties of Nigerian citizens.
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by Tareq1105: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2022
Xscape1993:
Your is evil.... PDP is far better....PDP is coming stronger.

Coming stronger to where? Never again, PDP my foot.

I'm wiser now. I'm no longer for Party but individual. Come 2023, I'll vote individuals across parties. I don't want to follow the bandwagon. It's now on individual merit.

We've tried PDP and we've tried APC. Both parties failed us. Now it's time to do selective voting. It's no longer Party affairs but who you are.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by udemzyudex(m): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2022
You have no right to tell us who to trust with power and who not to.
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by Tareq1105: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2022
froze6:
The same people who are in the APC today are from PDP, so what are they even saying.
They jump from one party
to another and abuse the other,this country what cannot happen in Nigeria.

Politicians are our problem. Insecurities is being sponsored by the opposition to discredit the ruling party and vice versa. APC did that against Jonathan and they took over. Who knows if it's PDP paying back in their own coins. They're all mad people.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by udemzyudex(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2022
Tareq1105:

Coming stronger to where? Never again, PDP my foot.

I'm wiser now. I'm no longer for Party but individual. Come 2023, I'll vote individuals across parties. I don't want to follow the bandwagon. It's now on individual merit.

We've tried PDP and we've tried APC. Both parties failed us. Now it's time to do selective voting. It's no longer Party affairs but who you are.

You're wiser yet you vote in a useless party.

Go out there and decieve yourself at the poll knowing fully well that in Nigeria it is either APC or PDP carries the day.
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by Jman06(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2022
With the level of poverty in the country today due to high rate of unemployment, increased cost of petroleum products which has worsened the hardship in the land. Poor funding of public university education which resulted to the current strike action by ASUU thereby subjecting public university students to psychological trauma, every right thinking Nigerian know that APC should rather be rejected at all levels of elections come 2023.

It's obvious they have no iota of shame left in that APC, that is why anyone of them could compare themselves with the PDP or any other party for that matter. They are clearly not feeling the pulse of Nigerians!
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by shinealight(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2022
Xhuntra:
The worst of PDP is a million times better than the best of the evil APC. Nigerians are now wiser.

Not true at all. PDP was governing like a drunken sailor…..dishing money to cronies left, right and centre….straight from the Central Bank. Dasuki, Deziani, Fayose, etc, were just out of control with looting under Jonathan’s watch.
Some people have very short memories!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by CSTRR: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Garba shehu the unscrupulous lowlife is trying to tell me who to vote for?

Of all people, it is Garba shehu?

Una no well.
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by CSTRR: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2022
There is no difference between the APC and the pdp.

Don't allow them deceive you.

The current chairman of the APC was a prominent member of the pdp and was there throughout their so called 16 years.

The candidate that each party put forward should be the determinant.

A Peter obi running for pdp is better for Nigeria than a tinubu or Amaechi running for APC.
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2022
Wahala dey sleep,APC Dey wake am.
Naijanascam:
Hahahaha......... this is Kettle calling POT black

Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by Kazeem47(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2022
Very soon...

Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by Franking: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2022
But we should trust APC with mostly PDP decampees?
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by Mozegee: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2022
Exactly what I want to say. God bless you for this.
Xhuntra:
The worst of PDP is a million times better than the best of the evil APC. Nigerians are now wiser.
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by donprinyo(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2022
tutudesz:
We don't trust any of you undecided whether PDP, APC, Lp, SDP, etc
rApc is same as APC. Chose Pdp or Backwardness
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by tutudesz: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2022
donprinyo:
rApc is same as APC. Chose Pdp or Backwardness
PDP=APC=LP=other parties
Are you aware most PDP candidates are sponsored by APC and APC candidates are sponsored by PDP
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2022
Xhuntra:

PDP whose misgovernance drove us into the hands of APC.

Also, PDP , who was doing corruption left right and center, and PDP , who was blaming other people for the bombings, and so forth.

I can never vote for your PDP, or for APC..which is just PDP under another name.

But when we tell you people to vote both of them out....

You and the griller guy, you are alike.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by Poleski: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2022
Nigerians should not put their trust in either the APC or the PDP! These two massively corrupt parties are the reason we are in this huge mess!
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2022
And it's apc that have done worst we should trust Political jobbers
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by orumba(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2022
Who be presidency? Femi or lie
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2022
Even the blind people knows the Truth now as it dey pepper everything now! Hunger dey everywhere and zombies are resorting to stealing. If ever get your stealing from around my side, I will help send you to God direct!
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by tarantino1: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
No one needs to sermonize me to know that the PDP is not an option for me.
They contributed largely to where we are today & I don't see them doing anything differently from their former past.

Kindly tell us what you option is then.
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by Walewow: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2022
[quote author=McOluOmo post=111631253]Lolz
Text APC to 419

Know this, know peace..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results / 2023 Census: NPC Chairman Visits Kwara State, Solicits Support (Photos) / Judicial Reform: NBA Seeks Removal Of CJN As Head Of NJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.