Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency (8659 Views)

Saraki, Dogara’s ‘coup’ Won’t Happen Again – Presidency Boasts / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / Keyamo: Buhari Supporters Motivated By Belief & Trust; PDP Supporters Are Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by tarantino1: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2022
Tareq1105:

Coming stronger to where? Never again, PDP my foot.

I'm wiser now. I'm no longer for Party but individual. Come 2023, I'll vote individuals across parties. I don't want to follow the bandwagon. It's now on individual merit.

We've tried PDP and we've tried APC. Both parties failed us. Now it's time to do selective voting. It's no longer Party affairs but who you are.

Even Individuals will fail you. Was Buhari not sold to Nigerians as a man of simple means and integrity. grin
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by fof1: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-why-nigerians-should-not-trust-pdp-with-power-again-presidency

PLS WHO IS BRINGING BACK THIS STALE NEWS...? WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PDP AND APC IN D RULING OF NIGERIA? IF APC rule Nigeria more than 8Years...There will be No Nigeria, Pls
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by Jayblaze47(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
And APC?
Aufbauh:
No one needs to sermonize me to know that the PDP is not an option for me.
They contributed largely to where we are today & I don't see them doing anything differently from their former past.
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by Obainomilano: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
If the pdp government was corrupt and the a.p.c a saint then indeed ...you are telling me the devil offers a much easier life than the saint ..which is a very laughable statement considering that life was much easier under corruption than it is now under integrity so what this nation need is a very well known corrupt pdp government because the government of integrity has taken us all over the edge#orator#
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by fof1: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-why-nigerians-should-not-trust-pdp-with-power-again-presidency

PLS WHO IS BRINGING BACK THIS STALE NEWS...? WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PDP AND APC IN D RULING OF NIGERIA? IF APC rule Nigeria more than 8Years...There will be No Nigeria, Pls We should Stop Blind ,Selfish, Religious or Ethnic Politics in Nigeria
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by ImaIma1(f): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
These ones are just using the lives of Nigerians to play politics.
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by MrSquint: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
With the kind of hardship APC brought to Nigerians no sane APC member should be speaking in public, haba don't you have the fear of God ? At least have a conscience.

Pls hide your heads in shame
God will judge you all, you and your children won't escape God's wrath.
Re: 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency by ifeanyiclement: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

I think the presidency is deluded in their reasoning, they think all Nigerians are mad and foolish not to decern between good and evil 2023 will shock them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inec Official List Of Candidates For The 2011 Elections In Nigeria / Imo Civil Servants Strike Over Govt's Insensitivity To Their Welfare / FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.