Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Return Nigeria The Way You Met It Or God Will Punish You.Suspended Cleric To PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Nigeria The Way You Met It Or God Will Punish You.Suspended Cleric To PMB (418 Views)

HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 / General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It / "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return Nigeria The Way You Met It Or God Will Punish You.Suspended Cleric To PMB by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
In 2021, the suspended Chief Imam of Apo Legislative Quarters Mosque, Sheikh Nuru Khalid lambasted President Muhammadu Buhari for his failure to tackle banditry in the country.
The mosque’s steering committee had on Saturday suspended Khalid for criticising President Buhari over last Monday night’s attack on an Abuja-Kaduna train.

The Imam, in his Friday sermon, had criticised the President for failure to visit Kaduna over the terrorist attack, saying mere condemnation wasn’t enough.
He argued that Buhari was in Kaduna for campaigns but refused to visit the state after the bomb attack on the passenger train.
However, last Friday's sermon wasn’t the first or second time the Islamic cleric would be criticising the President for how he had been handling the problem of insecurity in the country.
In a viral video in 2021, Khalid swore that Allah (God) will deal with Buhari if he doesn’t return Nigeria “united and without bandits”.
The Imam, who spoke in Hausa, said, “Go and tell the President that under his government some groups of people are issuing threats to local communities, demanding that they should be paid some amounts of money or face attack.
“And they would gather the money and announce publicly on the BBC that they (bandits) would be paid this Friday [to avoid attack].
“Tell the president that there is a country we pay allegiance to, and there is a part of the country we do not know, which is governed by bandits.
“The president should either return the country as one nation where bandits are not killing people anyhow — just the way he took over, or Allah (God) will deal with him.
“This is the message. I’m saying this in an open forum, and it is live-streamed for the world to see. I take responsibility for my words, and I’m ready to face whatever consequences for preaching peace and unity in Nigeria.
“Mr President, we don’t want to hear the reports of the killing of people under your watch. We don’t want to hear reports of cowardice among our soldiers, such that they are attacked at their base.
“We have a video in which you said Nigerian soldiers had the patriotism, training, and discipline to tackle all manner of criminality in the country. You said if you were elected, you would give them the required support to tackle insurgency in a short time.
“Your Excellency, a promise made is a promise kept. If you lack the advisers to remind you of this, we are ready to tell you. We are praying to God to help you fulfil this promise if really you are willing.”

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/03/flashback-god-will-punish-buhari-if-nigeria-isnt-returned-state-he-met-it-no-banditry%E2%80%94

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/03/flashback-god-will-punish-buhari-if-nigeria-isnt-returned-state-he-met-it-no-banditry%E2%80%94

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Return Nigeria The Way You Met It Or God Will Punish You.Suspended Cleric To PMB by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
shocked

Alaye fogetam, Nigeria don kpafuka las las
Re: Return Nigeria The Way You Met It Or God Will Punish You.Suspended Cleric To PMB by Fahdiga(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
The man is right

2 Likes

Re: Return Nigeria The Way You Met It Or God Will Punish You.Suspended Cleric To PMB by ablejesus26(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bubu please just return Nija the wey you met it.

1 Like

Re: Return Nigeria The Way You Met It Or God Will Punish You.Suspended Cleric To PMB by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tell me one good thing Buhari would be remembered for ?

3 Likes

Re: Return Nigeria The Way You Met It Or God Will Punish You.Suspended Cleric To PMB by Sekoni003(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
Tell me one good thing Buhari would be remembered for ?

Fighting kwarruption? grin
Re: Return Nigeria The Way You Met It Or God Will Punish You.Suspended Cleric To PMB by Coolsperm: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Not only Buhari , God will punish Tinubu too

2 Likes

Re: Return Nigeria The Way You Met It Or God Will Punish You.Suspended Cleric To PMB by smileyoo: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
lol. the truth is that nigerians deserve Oga bubu, just as Oga bubu deserve nigerians.
it's a symbiotic relationship, though regrettably a negative one.
gosh, I have never seen a nation whose citizens and system support evil and glaring wickedness like Nigeria.
the wailing of nigerians will never end, until they stop supporting evils, based on tribal and religious affiliations.
Re: Return Nigeria The Way You Met It Or God Will Punish You.Suspended Cleric To PMB by Felimax(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
If wishes were horses...
Counting down to last eight years has revealed the worst category of people we can have as politicians in power most especially from the ruling party.
Every move they made has reflected to high degree a group of people who are still in the analog era. The world has moved 50 years ahead of them.
He took time to choose his team and when he eventually did it was the dumbest he went to pick.

1 Like

Re: Return Nigeria The Way You Met It Or God Will Punish You.Suspended Cleric To PMB by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
BMC îmbeciles and Tinubu urchins will have enough words for this Alfa very soon, they're still in their WhatsApp group meeting cool

1 Like

Re: Return Nigeria The Way You Met It Or God Will Punish You.Suspended Cleric To PMB by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Sekoni003:

Fighting kwarruption? grin

He's pighting it very well

1 Like

Re: Return Nigeria The Way You Met It Or God Will Punish You.Suspended Cleric To PMB by blackboy(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
The imam tried but PMB has said '' its not my froblem'' .
Re: Return Nigeria The Way You Met It Or God Will Punish You.Suspended Cleric To PMB by Afamed: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
No, Nigeria can't go back to the era of PDP where bombs rained on worshipper on every Sunday. Nigeria can't be returned to the era where every December, you observed fuel scarcity. Only children of thieves and frustration would want Nigeria back to the era of thieving PDP

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Govt, PDP Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s Wife Senatorial Ambition In Imo / See What Someone Wrote About Good Jonathan administration In 2015 / My Opinion On Peter Obi's Hype Train And His Resignation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.