Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card (2234 Views)

Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 / John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo / Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by officialwdhtv: 8:00am On Apr 04, 2022
Paul Logan rocked up to Wrestlemania on saturday 2 April wearing his famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card - a very expensive necklace that didn’t go unnoticed by fans.

Paul picked up the coveted PSA Grade 10 Pikachu Illustrator card in Dubai last July, in turn breaking the record for the most expensive Pokémon trading card sold at a private sale after forking out a whopping $5,275,000 (£3,862,424).

Of course, simply owning the card wasn’t enough for the social media star, who decided to show it off at one of the largest stages in the world as he made his WWE wrestling debut last night at WrestleMania 38 at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, USA.

As he entered the area alongside The Miz – who he had teamed up with for a tag team match against Rey and Dominik Mysterio – the Pokémon card could be seen swinging from his neck.

Before the event, the YouTuber also posted a photo of himself on Instagram, writing: “WRESTLEMANIA TONIGHT.”

In the snap, he’s wearing a yellow and black outfit and black sunglasses, with the Pokémon card strung around his neck as a necklace.

Many praised his ‘sick outfit’ (including Thor himself, Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson), with one person also saying Paul looked like a ‘Pokémon gym leader’.

Another agreed: “Bro looks like Gym Leader.”

Others, however, were just busy admiring the record-breaking, as one wrote: “I see that Illustrator card."

Someone else added: “That Pokémon Illustrator card thoooo.”

To acquire the card, Paul had exchanged a PSA Grade 9 Pikachu Illustrator card worth $1,275,000 that he had purchased from renowned sports card collector Matt Allen in Como, Italy.

According to Guinness World Records the Grade 9 card plus $4,000,000 equalled the cost of the pristine Grade 10 Pikachu Illustrator card.

Paul told Guinness World Records: "The Pikachu Illustrator is one of the rarest and most highly coveted Pokémon cards in the world.

"Only 39 were given out to Illustration contest winners in 1998, and this was a purchase for the only one in the world that has been graded a perfect ‘10.’"

When asked how it felt to break the record, Paul said he'd been trying to do it his ‘whole life’.

"I applied for so many records and the fact that I finally got one after my first [WWE] win ever?” he said.

“I come back to the locker room and I get a second win right away?"

1 Like

Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2022
Like if you think wwe is not the same as the good old days..share if you think it's still the same.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by MITCHELL96: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Likeandshare:
Like if you think wwe is not the same as the good old days..share if you think it's still the same.

Oga rest, Rest Abeg!! undecided

This is what you do in all the threads

If You don't have any important thing to say here, then, STFU!

13 Likes

Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by Lawlab253: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by CharlotteFlair: 9:03am On Apr 04, 2022
The guy put up an incredible performance than expected to help his team win.
But Miz don't do friends cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by CharlotteFlair: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2022
Likeandshare:
The world is dynamic and so is wrestling entertainment. Things evolve to suit the reality of the times.
Those PG18 days are gone. You can see a lot of kids in the WWE universe now.

It's for hermits like you that they keep bringing Taker to every WrestleMania.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by Aidejay(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
The world is dynamic and so is wrestling entertainment. Things evolve to suit the reality of the times.
Those PG18 days are gone. You can see a lot of kids in the WWE universe now.

It's for hermits like you that they keep bringing Taker to every WrestleMania.
please tell me they didn't drag that old man out for another round of beating. Undertaker has tried for that franchise abeg...

1 Like

Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by CharlotteFlair: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2022
Aidejay:
please tell me they didn't drag that old man out for another round of beating. Undertaker has tried for that franchise abeg...
He didn't fight grin
He just spent the usual 2hrs coming out to greet and then left.
Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by Aidejay(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
He didn't fight grin
good. I can't even bring myself to watch WWE nowadays. The spark's gone.
Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by CharlotteFlair: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Aidejay:
good. I can't even bring myself to watch WWE nowadays. The spark's gone.
Sorry about that. We are diehard fans. Infact I interact with some of the wrestlers in my dreams. cheesy
Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by alpharoyalty: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Likeandshare:

grin grin
Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by officialwdhtv: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Sorry about that. We are diehard fans. Infact I interact with some of the wrestlers in my dreams. cheesy

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by Danmboss(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
So na scripted, fight and show you carry for head like this
Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
CRAZY WHITE PEOPLE,THEY WILL JUST BE PUTTING HIGH MONEY VALUE ON WORTHLESS ITEMS.THIS THING IS NOT MADE OF GOLD OR DIAMOND OR PLATIMUM?SO WHT IS THE NOISE ABOUT ON A FCKING CARD.JST LIKE FCKING NON PHYSICAL BITCOIN undecided
Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by HYDEEE: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
CRAZY WHITE PEOPLE,THEY WILL JUST BE PUTTING HIGH MONEY VALUE ON WORTHLESS ITEMS.THIS THING IS NOT MADE OF GOLD OR DIAMOND OR PLATIMUM?SO WHT IS THE NOISE ABOUT ON A FCKING CARD.JST LIKE FCKING NON PHYSICAL BITCOIN undecided
Haha John Snow

Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by CharlotteFlair: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Danmboss:

So na scripted, fight and show you carry for head like this
Abegiiiiiiiii.
That's why it's called sports entertainment. All the movies you watch and enjoy are all scripted including por.n.

1 Like

Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by CharlotteFlair: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Lmao
Even Charlotte flair is a wrestler and the strongest woman alive. cool
Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by Danmboss(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Abegiiiiiiiii.
That's why it's called sports entertainment. All the movies you watch and enjoy are all scripted including por.n.
Well you are right but me knowing it is scripted just take the joy out of it
Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by LordJoffrey(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
He didn't fight grin

No be ordinary greet abeg
Na HOF greet cheesy
U no see d ovation!!!! shocked
Re: Paul Logan Makes Wrestlemania Debut Wearing His Famous £3.8 Million Pokemon Card by CharlotteFlair: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
LordJoffrey:

No be ordinary greet abeg
Na HOF greet cheesy
U no see d ovation!!!! shocked
I see am but it's become very boring over the years.

(1) (Reply)

Timaya’s Daughter Reveals Why She Can’t Fly Economy Or Business Class (video) / PICS: Actress Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Defies Critics Wit Her Sexy Bikini / Nollywood Actor Daniel Iyamu Allegedly Killed In Sleep By Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.