Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications (30881 Views)

Infinix Unveils The Hot 8 device In Nigeria / The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by ArewaTech1(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2022
2GB Ram hahahaha
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Harkstetunz: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2022
Most Android-based phones are now being said to be with extendable RAM. Anybody care to explain?
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by musty2245: 8:57am On Apr 08, 2022
Kazeem47:
They keep the same shit mediatek.The only infinix phone I know is Infinix Hot S3.The company really tried on it.No wonder the market is high despite been released 2018.Its too good for the price they sold it.Its they have halt the product too because its too good to be sold at that amount.Bought mine 2018 and its still rock till today.No issues.
pls do u know the price of the phone
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Jirilistic(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2022
Asphalt 8
It has both online and offline modes
In some online modes,you can switch off your data after the race has started and put it on when the race finish for it to synchronize your points while in some online modes for example multiplayer,your data has to be on through out
If you plan on downloading it, just ready like 2gb for the total. The app itself on playstore is about 100mb or so then the data is like 1.5gb then you'll also download the race tracks and some modes like multiplayer and guanlet so in total ready 2gb
Don't download the modded APK version if not, you'll be banned
Allisgud:
Somebody should name an offline car race game

1 Like

Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by musty2245: 9:02am On Apr 08, 2022
what kind of phone can i buy with 80000 urgent guys
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by TruthUntold: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2022
yanabasee:
They're trying to copy Tecno design of Spark8C...

Of all Tecno phones, Spark products are the best ... Camon phones aren't that impressive aside Camon with "I" say Camon 16i.... or 18i
Tecno, Infinix and Itel are the same company.
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Jirilistic(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Expandable ram/memory fusion
It means you can take a particular amount of the phone internal storage space and add it to your ram of your phone
The minimum amount is usually 2gb and the maximum I've seen is 8gb. So let's say you have a phone of 2gb ram,and that phone supports memory fusion you can take 2gb,4gb or 6gb(depending on the type of phone) from the phone internal memory and add it to your 2gb ram phone making it 4gb,6gb or 8gb respectively
Harkstetunz:
Most Android-based phones are now being said to be with extendable RAM. Anybody care to explain?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by musty2245: 9:14am On Apr 08, 2022
muyoge:

Their best phone up to date is Infinix Zero 5 that was released some years ago..
Some high end brands of Samsung phones can't even boast of the speed of its microprocessors.
what is the current price of infinix 0 5 now
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Harkstetunz: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2022
Jirilistic:
Expandable ram/memory fusion
It means you can take a particular amount of the phone internal storage space and add it to your ram of your phone
The minimum amount is usually 2gb and the maximum I've seen is 8gb. So let's say you have a phone of 2gb ram,and that phone supports memory fusion you can take 2gb,4gb or 6gb(depending on the type of phone) from the phone internal memory and add it to your 2gb ram phone making it 4gb,6gb or 8gb respectively

Thanks. Do you know how it's done?
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2022
muyoge:

Their best phone up to date is Infinix Zero 5 that was released some years ago..
Some high end brands of Samsung phones can't even boast of the speed of its microprocessors.
all this kin talk naim dey make children insult person for nl any how. How u go say infinix zero 5 of 2018 with HELIO P20 better pass samsung galaxy of the same year with SNAPDRAGON 845?!!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2022
musty2245:
what kind of phone can i buy with 80000 urgent guys
lg v40 thinq
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Jirilistic(m): 9:29am On Apr 08, 2022
It depends on the type of phone
Some phones like tecno spark 8c require you to do a system update ( two system updates to be precise.) After that, go to settings then storage. You'll see the option for memory fusion if your phone supports it. While for some other high end phones,the memory fusion feature comes with the phone without the need for an update. If that's the case,go to settings then select storage. You'll see it there as well as how many gb you can add to your ram
Harkstetunz:

Thanks. Do you know how it's done?
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by sundaygray(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2022
I’ve been using my galaxy s10 since 2020, all these phones never still near am and it’s a 2019 phone. Smh
4k amoled screen
8gb ram.
This infinix hot is a very crappy phone for 2022. 2gb ram o ah

1 Like

Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Adesina18111(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2022
Good morning NAIRALANDERs... please recommend a better car race game on Android phone for me
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Allisgud: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2022
Jirilistic:
Asphalt 8
It has both online and offline modes
In some online modes,you can switch off your data after the race has started and put it on when the race finish for it to synchronize your points while in some online modes for example multiplayer,your data has to be on through out
If you plan on downloading it, just ready like 2gb for the total. The app itself on playstore is about 100mb or so then the data is like 1.5gb then you'll also download the race tracks and some modes like multiplayer and guanlet so in total ready 2gb
Don't download the modded APK version if not, you'll be banned
big thanks bro,how do I know the moded APK version
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Idrismusty97(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2022
You can't even pay me to use an Infinix phone.
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by E2000: 11:20am On Apr 08, 2022
Kazeem47:
They keep the same shit mediatek.The only infinix phone I know is Infinix Hot S3.The company really tried on it.No wonder the market is high despite been released 2018.Its too good for the price they sold it.Its they have halt the product too because its too good to be sold at that amount.Bought mine 2018 and its still rock till today.No issues.
You need deliverance I currently used the infinix note 10 pro and it runs genshi impact almost flawlessly can this your hot s3 even play pes 2021 at max settings ?
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by E2000: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2022
tobbyteee:
Is it good for gaming?
No it will be terrible
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2022
Kazeem47:

You're right. I'm still using mine

1 Like

Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Jirilistic(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2022
If you search asphalt 8 mod APK you'd see it. The name mod just simply means it has been altered. Most mod APK's gives you Access to locked/paid or premium features or in the case of games, might give you unlimited money, weapons and those other stuffs. However if you try download the mod asphalt 8, you'll be given unlimited coins and have all cars unlocked but then, you'll be banned permanently. Not that it's impossible to use it but don't ever mistakenly turn on your internet while playing the game.just download it from playstore
Allisgud:
big thanks bro,how do I know the moded APK version
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Lindajames1010: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Another dog shit crap from infinix ...

How a real niggar Who is into keyboarding and huzzling go use money buy infinix

Common wechat installation go crash transsion phones..

As a real niggar....go for Samsung and iPhone....
bro help me verify WeChat please....
I really need it please
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Dichrys(m): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Loud am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Allisgud: 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jirilistic:
If you search asphalt 8 mod APK you'd see it. The name mod just simply means it has been altered. Most mod APK's gives you Access to locked/paid or premium features or in the case of games, might give you unlimited money, weapons and those other stuffs. However if you try download the mod asphalt 8, you'll be given unlimited coins and have all cars unlocked but then, you'll be banned permanently. Not that it's impossible to use it but don't ever mistakenly turn on your internet while playing the game.just download it from playstore
thanks A lot I will try that
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Ropostic120(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Samsung and IPhone are the only normal phones.
All others are BULLSHIT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Ropostic120(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
TayusKilzEasyjay:

You're right. I'm still using mine

Hot S3 ??

This first time I have seen the name
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Harkstetunz: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jirilistic:
It depends on the type of phone
Some phones like tecno spark 8c require you to do a system update ( two system updates to be precise.) After that, go to settings then storage. You'll see the option for memory fusion if your phone supports it. While for some other high end phones,the memory fusion feature comes with the phone without the need for an update. If that's the case,go to settings then select storage. You'll see it there as well as how many gb you can add to your ram

Thanks. I'll try and update my Redmi 10c and I'll try it.

Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Bro, reason a fellow bro something nau. I rep Abj, you rep B-city. One day I go help you get land for this Abj oh..na my field be that. And it'll be a good investment for you.
Reason me small fingers pls. Anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Edipet(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Can I contact you on WhatsApp??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Val Peterson Scoops 15million Naira In The MTN BEST 11 PROMO / Bigger Or Longer? Tecno Mobile Asks Fans How They Like It (see Funny Replies) / Best 5 Smartphones With 4G Support That Cost Less Than N35,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.