Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications (30882 Views)

Infinix Unveils The Hot 8 device In Nigeria / The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Same designs, same cycle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Jirilistic(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
But you've already done it na. The memory fusion stuff. You've extended it by 2gb, making your phone 6gb ram. I don't think you can go past that on Redmi 10c except if you bought the 6gb ram variant then extending it with 2gb will give you 8gb
Harkstetunz:

Thanks. I'll try and update my Redmi 10c and I'll try it.
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
PaulOtl:

Bro, reason a fellow bro something nau. I rep Abj, you rep B-city. One day I go help you get land for this Abj oh..na my field be that. And it'll be a good investment for you.
Reason me small fingers pls. Anything.
@slawormiir ,When it's done, Pls Sir just 'like ' this comment so I'll know you've sent it. Cuz I won't get alert via my sim, that's why. Abeg o...Friday and I'm broke...not cool! cry
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Harkstetunz: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jirilistic:
But you've already done it na. The memory fusion stuff. You've extended it by 2gb, making your phone 6gb ram. I don't think you can go past that on Redmi 10c except if you bought the 6gb ram variant then extending it with 2gb will give you 8gb

Then it must have been extended by default because It has been like that since I bought it. The spec on the carton is 4g ram though

Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Harkstetunz: 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jirilistic:

Then it must have been extended by default because It has been like that since I bought it. The spec on the carton is 4g ram though

Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Shuregirl: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
yanabasee:
They're trying to copy Tecno design of Spark8C...

Of all Tecno phones, Spark products are the best ... Camon phones aren't that impressive aside Camon with "I" say Camon 16i.... or 18i
I'd still choose any camon series over spark
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by snoopz: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
2gb 3gb space na absolute BS but na wetin your money go buy be that Sha, were 4gb 6gb 8gb don dey
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Error401: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Another dog shit crap from infinix ...

How a real niggar Who is into keyboarding and huzzling go use money buy infinix

Common wechat installation go crash transsion phones..

As a real niggar....go for Samsung and iPhone....
where have you been

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Bbbw: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by nani667: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
✔️✔️

Re: Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications by Cheezzyy: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
yanabasee:
They're trying to copy Tecno design of Spark8C...

Of all Tecno phones, Spark products are the best ... Camon phones aren't that impressive aside Camon with "I" say Camon 16i.... or 18i
spark product is the best among their phones keh. I disagree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Val Peterson Scoops 15million Naira In The MTN BEST 11 PROMO / Bigger Or Longer? Tecno Mobile Asks Fans How They Like It (see Funny Replies) / Best 5 Smartphones With 4G Support That Cost Less Than N35,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.