Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Deleted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deleted (1098 Views)

Deleted post / How To Recover Your Deleted Photos From Hacked Facebook Account / Deleted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by BinamRex: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2022
Deleted
Re: Deleted by house10s2: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2022
d meat i dey eat no dat cow grin

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by BinamRex: 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
house10s2:
d meat i dey eat no dat cow grin

grin grin Ok. Please, subscribe to my Youtube channel bro. Just click subscribe and that's it
Re: Deleted by Gadaluck(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
BinamRex:
Three years ago, former Minister of Aviation, Mr. Femi Fani Kayode, made a damning allegation against herdsmen in a tweet that went viral and elicited different reactions from Nigerians.

In the tweet, he alleged that herdsmen have sex with cows before they are slaughtered. He said it was a ritual and he alleged that herdsmen don't eat beef because of this.

This allegation was, of course, dismissed as baseless, but a video that has been trending suggests that Mr. Fani Kayode was right after all.

Watch this video and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfx0gfbPNak

This is an open secret na. But seriously it shall never be well with Fraud Lugard and the British government undecided

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by BinamRex: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Gadaluck:

This is an open secret na. But seriously it shall never be well with Fraud Lugard and the British government undecided

I am a northerner but I never knew this. Bro, please, subscribe to my YouTube channel. It's just a click
Re: Deleted by epondudu: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
BinamRex:

I am a northerner but I never knew this. Bro, please, subscribe to my YouTube channel. It's just a click
Because of likes see the way you are fooling your generation.
Re: Deleted by BinamRex: 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
epondudu:

Because of likes see the way you are fooling your generation.

Ok, please, subscribe.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by DigitalStepdad: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
It's sick ... pure sickness ... cow?
Re: Deleted by BinamRex: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
DigitalStepdad:
It's sick ... pure sickness ... cow?

It's really sickening. Please, subscribe to my youtube channel. Just click "Subscribe".
Re: Deleted by DigitalStepdad: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2022
BinamRex:

It's really sickening. Please, subscribe to my youtube channel. Just click "Subscribe".
cool I would subscribe but I will hope you sub back as growing youtube channel is also top on my list I would leave you a comment on this video on YouTube and if you like my kinda content ... pls sub.
Re: Deleted by BinamRex: 7:47am On Apr 05, 2022
DigitalStepdad:
cool I would subscribe but I will hope you sub back as growing youtube channel is also top on my list I would leave you a comment on this video on YouTube and if you like my kinda content ... pls sub.

I will definitely subscribe.
Re: Deleted by BinamRex: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2022
DigitalStepdad:

Is your channel "The Bakery Studios"? It's dope. It's like you have advanced video editing software and other cool stuff.

That 3D modeling, is it what they use to make cartoons?

Your channel is dope bro. The video and audio quality are top-notch. It makes my channel seem like child's play.

I have always wanted to learn video editing, data science, 3D modeling, etc. I want to learn valuable skills. I'll keep an eye on your channel. Let me see how much I can learn.
Re: Deleted by DigitalStepdad: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2022
BinamRex:

Is your channel "The Bakery Studios"? It's dope. It's like you have advanced video editing software and other cool stuff.

That 3D modeling, is it what they use to make cartoons?

Your channel is dope bro. The video and audio quality are top-notch. It makes my channel seem like child's play.

I have always wanted to learn video editing, data science, 3D modeling, etc. I want to learn valuable skills. I'll keep an eye on your channel. Let me see how much I can learn.
I am humbled Sir, thank you for the compliment I truly appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by BinamRex: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2022
DigitalStepdad:
I am humbled Sir, thank you for the compliment I truly appreciate.

You are welcome bro

(1) (Reply)

Arrest Of Suspected Cultist And Recovery Of One Pump Action Gun And Thirty Three / Brother Allegedly Beat And Burns Sister With Hot Knife (photos) / Teach Ur Daughter Self-defence: Purse Snatcher Gets Beaten To Stupor By Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.