Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Top CBN Official’s Son Found Dead Days After Parents Were Murdered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Top CBN Official’s Son Found Dead Days After Parents Were Murdered (1054 Views)

Young Lady Found Dead Days After Visiting A Man She Met On A Dating Site In Edo / How Gtbank Staff, CBN Official Burnt Bullion Van, ‘stole N70m’ In Kano / Schoolgirl Narrates How Her Parents Were Killed In Plateau (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top CBN Official’s Son Found Dead Days After Parents Were Murdered by ijustdey: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fishermen have found the body of Oreoluwa Fatinoye from the Adigbe/Obada axis of the Ogun River.

AYOOLA BABALOLA

Fishermen have found the body of Oreoluwa Fatinoye from the Adigbe/Obada axis of the Ogun River.

Local fishermen found the corpse on Tuesday and called the attention of the police, according to reports by Penpushing Media.

The police previously disclosed that a suspect was arrested in connection with the killing of the parents, but further information that could detail the assailants’ motive was unknown.

His parents, Kehinde and Bukola Fatinoye, were killed on Sunday shortly after they returned from new year’s eve church service.

Mr Fatinoye was abducted along with the family’s domestic staff until his remains were found Tuesday morning.

Ogun state police spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed the development.

“Yes, the body has been recovered, but I cannot say more than that at the moment,” the police officer told Peoples Gazette on Tuesday. “The police will brief the public when the investigation has been concluded.”

https://gazettengr.com/top-cbn-officials-son-found-dead-days-after-parents-were-murdered/

Precious thread:
Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid

https://www.nairaland.com/7505504/assassins-set-cbn-staff-wife

Nlfpmod
Re: Top CBN Official’s Son Found Dead Days After Parents Were Murdered by Buhari4sale: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Everybody is an opponent, I repeat, Everybody is an opposition... Stay on Guard!

1 Like

Re: Top CBN Official’s Son Found Dead Days After Parents Were Murdered by DispatcherLagos: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Waste side.
Independent Skull miners Association of Nigerian (ISMAN)
Re: Top CBN Official’s Son Found Dead Days After Parents Were Murdered by nightfox01(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
I'm IBO but you are a BIG DISGRACE

Tribal bigot
DispatcherLagos:
Waste side.
Independent Skull miners Association of Nigerian (ISMAN)

1 Like

Re: Top CBN Official’s Son Found Dead Days After Parents Were Murdered by DispatcherLagos: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
nightfox01:
I'm IBO but you are a BIG DISGRACE

Tribal bigot
What is IBO?
Anu ohia
Re: Top CBN Official’s Son Found Dead Days After Parents Were Murdered by nightfox01(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sorry o uneducated anu mpama it's IGBO
DispatcherLagos:

What is IBO?
Anu ohia

1 Like

Re: Top CBN Official’s Son Found Dead Days After Parents Were Murdered by nightfox01(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

What is IBO?
Anu ohia
focus on your dispatch work leave tribalism make you no go deliver wrong goods for your customers you leave dispatch work say na TRIBALISM be your work

1 Like

Re: Top CBN Official’s Son Found Dead Days After Parents Were Murdered by DispatcherLagos: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
nightfox01:
focus on your dispatch work leave tribalism make you no go deliver wrong goods for your customers you leave dispatch work say na TRIBALISM be your work
I delivered the adulterated sperm from the mad man that was used to test run the fertility of the olosho that gave birth to you. That's my major work.
Re: Top CBN Official’s Son Found Dead Days After Parents Were Murdered by DispatcherLagos: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
nightfox01:
Sorry o uneducated anu mpama it's IGBO
IBO to you is Igbo abi?
Awolowo free education can never disappoint.
Onye iberibe.
Keep being IBO oo..... things like you can never be Igbo.
Re: Top CBN Official’s Son Found Dead Days After Parents Were Murdered by nightfox01(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
undecidedquote author=DispatcherLagos post=119673744]
I delivered the adulterated sperm from the mad man that was used to test run the fertility of the olosho that gave birth to you. That's my major work.[/quote]Ah my son I vividly remember that night when I visited that bitchl on a cool New year many years ago it was an accident you were never meant to be born ah so after all these years you proved your self a wasted sperm I could have masturbated away

Ah such distant memories ask your mum she will tell I paid her with two wraps of fufu and watery onugbu soup
Re: Top CBN Official’s Son Found Dead Days After Parents Were Murdered by nightfox01(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

IBO to you is Igbo abi?
Awolowo free education can never disappoint.
Onye iberibe.
Keep being IBO oo..... things like you can never be Igbo.
A true igbo man's legacy is built on hardwork and perseverance we are the most hardworking even though we have our setbacks and bad image we bring on ourselves

In all a true igbo man will not hate and I a son of igbo land distances myself from tribal bigots like you

I know say na your type dey push drug they destroy our name onye elili Eli.

Ajo anu

Echeta ebewa

Anuru bupu asu

Osu ajuruaju

Onye ori

(1) (Reply)

Female Banker Defrauds Customer N3m, Blames Uncertainty For Her Action / Man Defiles 12 Year Old in Ibadan / Man Kills Boy Over Affair With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.