Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets (3239 Views)

Biafran National Guards Parade Abia Streets Before Being Repelle By Army(video) / Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) / #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by Frigga13: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2022
tsdarkside:

nawa....soon buhari is gone,enjoyin his garanted pension as former democratic leader dey yanga upandan elder statesman and this ipob moroons are busy puttin down their own people....who is realy crazy here i ask myself....

I’m out of igbos matters ..

They need exposure .. I know what I mean.. you need to physically see some of this humans ..
walahi

Na dia matter ..

MAKE IGBOLAND BURN TO ASHES

SHEBI E TAKES KILLING OF INNOCENT IGBOS AND BURNING OF IGBO BUILDING AND OFFICES TO INSTILL FEAR AND SEAT AT HOME

AND SAME IGBOS WELCOME THE IDEA AND ACEPT SLAVERY

NA DEM NOT ME.. make dem enjoy their ekpa slavery in peace

Soludo flex anambra money jare ..OBIANO too took advantage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by Broveens42(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2022
Frigga13:
Is it that igbos are enjoying this sit at home or igbos are sitting out of cowardice and fear of gun

Mind tells me .. igbos have been caged .. and this will going forward may affect 2023 elections

Is this Apc paid or movie scene..

ndigbo should wake up..

Make this be out of freewill ...

Ekpa have to burn and kill igbos to instill fear in them..

Igbos like money but they fear death.. and that’s their weakness ..

Ekpa have successfully succeeded in enslaving igbos people ..

IPOB and Kanu are now history.. just time .. and he will float his organization

Ndigbo amakamihe be una ending

North 23

All this long sermon just to show your fake love for igbo people ? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2022
tsdarkside:
everywhere is trying to progress and you are standin still....

the world will not wait for you....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by DaddyFabooluz(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2022
tsdarkside:

abomination....no human being no matter which skin color or tribe should ver suggest that to me....
to get what....?? biafra....

FVCK BIAFRA....!!!!

Okay na, but is it not people that are killing their own people in the east under the command from Finland and they are obeying while many others are hailing them?
So if the Esn or ipob kill any of your family under the command from Finland shey you will clap for them and be hailing Simon Ekpa and MNK
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by omenkaLives(m): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2022
Okoros are the biggest cowards on the planet. cheesy

God bless Simon Ekpa. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by tsdarkside(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2022
Frigga13:

I’m out of igbos matters ..

They need exposure .. I know what I mean.. you need to physically see some of this humans ..
walahi

Na dia matter ..

MAKE IGBOLAND BURN TO ASHES

SHEBI E TAKES KILLING OF INNOCENT IGBOS AND BURNING OF IGBO BUILDING AND OFFICES TO INSTILL FEAR AND SEAT AT HOME

AND SAME IGBOS WELCOME THE IDEA AND ACEPT SLAVERY

NA DEM NOT ME.. make dem enjoy their ekpa slavery in peace

Soludo flex anambra money jare ..OBIANO too took advantage

imagine soludo suggestin we should release namnamdi cownu....

many south east people no well atall....
can you realy blame their leaders confronted with such illogical people....??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Okoros are the biggest cowards on the planet. cheesy

God bless Simon Ekpa. cheesy
[/s]

SE generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy sometimes?
Tụfịakwa!
your shame dey shame me seriously.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by Emergingnation3(m): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2022
tsdarkside:

Including your terrorist ravaged north is trying to progress..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by Emergingnation3(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
[s]Okoros are the biggest cowards on the planet. cheesy

God bless Simon Ekpa. cheesy[/s]
Says Afonja Muslim, world most cowardic people..
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Frigga13:
Is it that igbos are enjoying this sit at home or igbos are sitting out of cowardice and fear of gun

Mind tells me .. igbos have been caged .. and this will going forward may affect 2023 elections

ndigbo should wake up..

North 23

Only Igbo like money abi. How many days do the Igbos spend at home during Xmas?

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by Karemarealty288(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Na lie .......see Mazi Obi just landed with his private Jet.

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by IGBOSON1: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
And they are proud thinking they have sense.

First is was MNK that was relaxing in London and sending command for me mumu followers in Nigeria to obey and because they don't have sense they will be obeying.

Now it is someone that is in Finland that cannot sit at home in Finland but giving orders to the same mumu maggots and they are still obeying.

Imagine people struggling for freedom now killing themselves just to obey their demi gods in prison and in Finland. If they were to be given Biafra and have the links of MNK or Simon Ekpa as the president, tell me how Biafra will be different from North Korea?

As they refuse to have sense up to 2022, they should just do sit at home until after 2023 election so that we know they are serious with their mumu mentality.

Care to show us what your federal gov't has said or done about this Ekpa fool and all the deaths and insecurity in the south-east that arose as a consequence of his threats? There's something i wanna check!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by omenkaLives(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
Tụfịakwa!
Bloodykiller don manage write more than ten words. Now it's time to copy and paste. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by IGBOSON1: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

by the way Omenka
why?
Tụfịakwa!

You hardly ever see that guy on the numerous threads highlighting all the murders and insecurity in the north! But once there's one death in the south-east or the issue of sit-at-home arises, he's all over the thread pretending to 'wail' for a people he despises so passionately! Can we then infer the lives of Ndigbo matter more to him than the lives of his fellow northerners that are being slaughtered, shot and kidnapped in their thousands every month!?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by tsdarkside(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says Afonja Muslim, world most cowardic people..

you go wail tire....

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by SweetiliciousD: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
tsdarkside:

Keep moving in the wrong direction.

Enter train from Abuja to Kaduna and end up in bandits kidnapping den.

Keep moving in Buhari's direction.

Ndị ala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by Emergingnation3(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
tsdarkside:

you go wail tire....
You're the wailer, leaving your enclaved and be
wailing about the happening in the East that isn't your business..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by MadamExcellency: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Broveens42:

All this long sermon just to show your fake love for igbo people ? grin

Too much unsolicited Igbo lovers full this thread.

Hypocrites. This is just a plain unmitigated hatred against the Igbos because they're speaking with one voice.

Why should a foreigner spend so much sleepless night on Igbo matters unsolicited when no harm is being done to him or his investments?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by Lamasta(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
jerseyboy:
BIAFRA!!!
RESPECT!!!

Sit At Home is a simple, effective and mildest form of civil disobedience and only a small sacrifice to pay in the course of FREEDOM. The people get it and comply

Is this how Marthin Luther King fought for the emancipation of blacks in USA Is this how Mahatma Gandhi fought for the freedom of India's independence against British rule or Nelson Mandela against Apertheid in South Africa The leaders of Catalonia separatist group are in prison now and the catalonians are not doing sit at home to call for the release of their leaders but daft elements are suffering the people of the south east and putting them in fear thinking they are fighting for freedom without knowing they are doing the opposite against their people....

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by tsdarkside(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
You're the wailer, leaving your enclaved and be
wailing about the happening in the East that isn't your business..

you remember me of that sufferandsmilling guy....enjoy your wailings for the next years....

who am i to stop you from your high....

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Frigga13:

ndigbo should wake up..

North 23
you are right. IPOB have lost control.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by DaddyFabooluz(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Care to show us what your federal gov't has said or done about this Ekpa fool and all the deaths and insecurity in the south-east that arose as a consequence of his threats? There's something i wanna check!

Have you heard of the sayiy "silence is the best answer to fools"? That is the answer the FG is giving.
What do you expect the FG to do for people who decide to take orders from one of their own who is enjoying his own life outside the country.
It is same tribe who takes order to kill their own people, who takes order to destroy their own communities, who take orders to distabilize their own regions and they obey the orders then you except the FG to respond to people that cannot call their own brother to order. If the FG respond and bring in soldiers it's the same people that will start insulting the FG and still take orders from their master to attack or kill security agents.
So tell me, is the silence from the FG not a good sign of how to treat people that choose to be foolish?

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by BabalawoPikin(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
tsdarkside:

where in Nigeria is progressing?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by PortHarcourt1st: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
Kinematics:
[b]What a dirty unkempt environment. Yuk! I wanna puke...b]
[/s]

Port Harcourt slum dweller, you are always running around igbo news, meanwhile our port Harcourt is very filthy and also the most polluted and dirtiest city in the world. You should be hiding.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
IT'S D FORMER MOTOR PARK TOUTS WHO USE TO HARRASS TRANSPORTERS THAT ARE DOIN THIS EVIL KILLINGS IN EAST. THIS IS NO SURPRISE because BEFORE NOW THESE BOYS WERE JUST MERE MISCREANTS CRIMINALS FROM UPPER IWEKA,ONITSHA TO CONTROL OWERRI.
THE MILITARY MUST TRY HARD TO RECOVER ALL LOOTED ENDSARS GUNS,DURIN THE TIME THEY WERE BURNING POLICE STATIONS IN EAST.IT WAS AFTER ENDSARS THAT THESE SAVAGES STARTED BURNING STATIONS AGAIN AND LOOTIN. angrySO SAD THE EAST IS TURNING INTO WASTELAND!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Bloodykiller don manage write more than ten words. Now it's time to copy and paste. cheesy
[/s]
that's the bullet (truth) I'll be firing you
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
jerseyboy:
BIAFRA!!!
RESPECT!!!

Sit At Home is a simple, effective and mildest form of civil disobedience and only a small sacrifice to pay in the course of FREEDOM. The people get it and comply

But Simon Ekpa is in finland enjoying, keep deceiving your self

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by fabson21(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Imagine killing the economy of the south East for no just reason sit at home propaganda
If only this people know that the set target of getting another country is through peace and daihalog not violence I pray those behind this have Sense
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by Pakute: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Na Courageous men dey live for this street.

God bless them.
Ishilove u don enter my trap. Hope you're taking note than to lay the blame on FG.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by Pakute: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
jerseyboy:
BIAFRA!!!
RESPECT!!!

Ishilove, I'm sorry, I had to disturb your peace a little, you seems to me like someone whose thinking is a bit slow. How can you see these proofs ( that the people themselves are complicit) yet put the blame on FG.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by tit(f): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
All we Yeebhoe lovers,
Owaaa
Gather here
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets by amuwo1980: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Frigga13:

ndigbo should wake up..

North 23
Get the fork out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) / 2023. Photos Of Youths Creating Awareness For Labour Party In Ikot-Ekpene / Sanwoolu unveils Electric Buses For Lagos Mass Transit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.