Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,781 members, 7,834,618 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

The Urgent Rush To Pipe Away The Vast Gas Deposits Of South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Urgent Rush To Pipe Away The Vast Gas Deposits Of South East (3076 Views)

It Seems As If The North Actually Has MORE Oil And Gas Deposits Than The South. / Imo Holds Over 200 Trillion Cubic Feet Gas Deposits / FG To Turn Large Deposits Of Salt In Ebonyi State Into Commercial Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Urgent Rush To Pipe Away The Vast Gas Deposits Of South East by Aufbauh(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2022
Advocate500:
An irony that exists only in Nigeria, where those who contribute nothing to the centre want to secede, thereby those who feed the rest of the nation want the nation to remain as one,even when is obvious that nothing is working ,the joke is on you.

I don't know how individuals success can be used to measure equity and fairness? Igboman have been known to be successful wherever he finds himself .if you go to different countries of the world you will see igboman doing well to the envy of the locals. Oga leave igboman and how he succeeds in life,the price igboman is paying in terms of tolerant and perseverance most you will rather enjoy leaking the ass of Tinubu than to stand on your own.

Your assertion is shallow and wrongly thought through. It's always difficult for taskmasters to let their tasksmen go simply because they're disgruntled. Even in the days of old, it was not easy for the Egyptians to let the Israelites go.
The contribution of the taskmen must not necessarily be substantial, but because of his availability to be use for task. This is the simple logic & common sense.

Majority of Igbo people are doing well to you is a myth. I'm the wrong person should advance this beer parlour myth to.
I've lived and do business with most of them and I know rightly where to place them. No go there.
I won't want to go into details on this for the respect i have for my Igbo friends,my present side chick and mum.
Re: The Urgent Rush To Pipe Away The Vast Gas Deposits Of South East by Advocate500: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Aufbauh:

Your assertion is shallow and wrongly thought through. It's always difficult for taskmasters to let their tasksmen go simply because they're disgruntled. Even in the days of old, it was not easy for the Egyptians to let the Israelites go.
The contribution of the taskmen must not necessarily be substantial, but because of his availability to be use for task. This is the simple logic & common sense.

Majority of Igbo people are doing well to you is a myth. I'm the wrong person should advance this beer parlour myth to.
I've lived and do business with most of them and I know rightly where to place them. No go there.
I won't want to go into details on this for the respect i have for my Igbo friends,my present side chick and mum.
seriously speaking, going by your assertion of slavery and Israel and your Egyptian narratives, trust me majority of people among your people want to be like this igboman type of slave, where the slave masters are tenants to the slaves, were slaves lives in highrise houses and their masters live in the muds.if that is what slavery mean to you most of your people will like to be slaves oga.

Been the type that don't do tribal bigotry and hatred, i will allow most of your negative assertions about igboman to slide, most of the igbos on this forum that usually engage most of you on this forum have no interest in politics, but same cannot be said about the yurobas, more than 90% of yurobas on this forum have direct interest in politics, so i understand the reason some of you argue the way and manner you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Urgent Rush To Pipe Away The Vast Gas Deposits Of South East by OfoIgbo: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2022
christistruth01:

Do you understand English ?

The Produced gas from Bayelsa and Niger Delta was Consumed by Aba and the East because it was close to the Source which Was Bayelsa and Niger Delta

I marvel at your level of illiteracy.

Now check out what the minister of state for petroleum said less than a year ago

https://www.businessamlive.com/imo-holds-over-200-trillion-cubic-feet-gas-deposits/

I am sure you know Imo state is not a part of Bayelsa state. From the article the minister made it quite clear that Imo state has over 200 trillion cubic feet of gas. Bayelsa state does not even have one-tenth of that.

The one in Anambra is also orders of magnitude above the gas levels of Bayelsa state.

After reading this article, you can now get back to the article on DPR's website. I believe it will make more sense to you now. But please in the future, if you wanna argue with me, try and upgrade your knowledge

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Urgent Rush To Pipe Away The Vast Gas Deposits Of South East by McStoic(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2022
Interesting
Re: The Urgent Rush To Pipe Away The Vast Gas Deposits Of South East by Rugaria: 12:39am On May 28, 2022
Something needs to be done to make sure that these vandals will not loot the gas reserves ofthe South East the same way they looted the Oil deposits of the East. This should NEVER be allowed to happen.

2 Likes

Re: The Urgent Rush To Pipe Away The Vast Gas Deposits Of South East by RestructureNig1: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2022
SmartPolician:

A simple Google search would have saved you this brazen stupidity!

To the op'ed, it doesn't make sense how people in the East and elsewhere in the country have been made to believe that Fulani whose population is not even up to half that of the Igbos is holding the entire country by its balls and stopping him (her) from making progress.

You're ignorant of the Fulani system.

1 Like

Re: The Urgent Rush To Pipe Away The Vast Gas Deposits Of South East by plaindealer: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2022
The Dangote Refineries and Fertilizer Plant in which the Caliphate “Federal Government” plunged over $2Billion from Nigeria’s Treasury is anchored upon the confiscated Oil & Gas Assets of the Niger-Delta and the Yoruba (Ondo), all a part of the Elaborate Asset Stripping Scheme of the Caliphate.

...but Ijaw and Yoruba people are not wailing, they are not crying and posting dumb rubbish on the Internet, I don't even see anything about SE in your story so, what imaginary DE gas are you talking about?

Typical pointless ipob rubbish..
Re: The Urgent Rush To Pipe Away The Vast Gas Deposits Of South East by Kendo93: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
People dey talk about oil and gas, dis one sef dey put mouth.

If you check very well, the gas wey he dey make noise on top no reach to fill these 3 cigarette lighters. angry
nah you talk am ohh
Re: The Urgent Rush To Pipe Away The Vast Gas Deposits Of South East by RestructureNig1: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:

You are just wasting your time advising these people....

Stop replying yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Visit Alaba Rago Market / Formidable Running Mate Option For Peter Obi / Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.