Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo (450 Views)

Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu / 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President / Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
The General Overseer of House on Rock, Pastor Paul Adefarasin and a former Deputy President of Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria has instructed Nigerians to get their PVC, names qualities that would be voted for and how they would gather about 50 million

"It is imperative now, for I go to my message that every believer online and offline, you must get your PVC card. I am a man under authority, I once used to be the deputy President of the PFN and did not want to go further in that structure in executive office so that I can have more time to pastor this work and do some other things that I feel God was sending me to do. And I am still in the National Advisory Council and we have been instructed that every Christian, every human being that you and I can contact must have a PVC card and you must prepare to vote. When we get closer to the time to vote, we will share with you the profile of the sort of candidate we should vote for. And the one who takes the most boxes, those are the ones you should vote for, and we are thinking of the entire country, and we believe we can get up to 15 million more voters. Halleluyah! And that becomes a very significant block that can be respected at the hands of the platform of our voice harmonized as Christian leaders. Halleluyah."

"One thing that the next president absolutely must be, is a respecter of the rule of law. Nigeria has become so lawless in the last, I won’t tell you how many years. But in the last so many years, it has become a lawless state that as Christians, we also have imbibed that lawlessness. Halleluyah."

"So we do not know our wrong. Second thing that President must be, he must be a person who is not only given to development, but a person who can bring back Foreign Direct Investment and foreign portfolio investment. That means somebody who can speak English well. And can think in English well the language of the world. Somebody who has confidence in communicating skill and have charismatic visionary ability and whose gift set can inspire people to follow the dream of Nigeria."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U33GGLlkaU0

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hmmmm.

Pls call for your power steering pump
Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by Adelekan40(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Osinbajo remain the most qualified candidate for 2023 presidential election.
Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by Osayitope: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Osinbajo is the best qualifications for this job if truly we want Nigeria to move forward.
Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by OC831: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Suggesting any other candidate apart from Osinbajo is wrong. The indications are clear, he by far ticks these boxes!
Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by Janetudeh(f): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pastor Adefarasin has said it all.
We cannot afford to leave Nigeria to chances come 2023.
Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by Oladelesp: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
OLUYEMI OLULEKE OSINBAJO FOR PRESIDENT

Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by Sergio103(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Peter Obi 2023
Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by Janetudeh(f): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
There’s only one man that fits in, he has rocked all the boxes and shown true patriotism to the nation.

VP Yemi Osinbajo.
Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by Zeemam: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Osinbajo all the way
Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by Zonefree(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
One person 50 monikers cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
let them be endorsing, they will tell us how many delegates they have at the APC party primaries!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by Truthisunique2: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fake news adefarasin is not even the chairman of pfn
Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
TheRareGem1:
The General Overseer of House on Rock, Pastor Paul Adefarasin and a former Deputy President of Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria has instructed Nigerians to get their PVC, names qualities that would be voted for and how they would gather about 50 million

"It is imperative now, for I go to my message that every believer online and offline, you must get your PVC card. I am a man under authority, I once used to be the deputy President of the PFN and did not want to go further in that structure in executive office so that I can have more time to pastor this work and do some other things that I feel God was sending me to do. And I am still in the National Advisory Council and we have been instructed that every Christian, every human being that you and I can contact must have a PVC card and you must prepare to vote. When we get closer to the time to vote, we will share with you the profile of the sort of candidate we should vote for. And the one who takes the most boxes, those are the ones you should vote for, and we are thinking of the entire country, and we believe we can get up to 15 million more voters. Halleluyah! And that becomes a very significant block that can be respected at the hands of the platform of our voice harmonized as Christian leaders. Halleluyah."

"One thing that the next president absolutely must be, is a respecter of the rule of law. Nigeria has become so lawless in the last, I won’t tell you how many years. But in the last so many years, it has become a lawless state that as Christians, we also have imbibed that lawlessness. Halleluyah."

"So we do not know our wrong. Second thing that President must be, he must be a person who is not only given to development, but a person who can bring back Foreign Direct Investment and foreign portfolio investment. That means somebody who can speak English well. And can think in English well the language of the world. Somebody who has confidence in communicating skill and have charismatic visionary ability and whose gift set can inspire people to follow the dream of Nigeria."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U33GGLlkaU0
Same Osibanjo that is afraid to declare wants to be President? We need a President with balls.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by Lifted2000: 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
It is not only PFN, christians, all Nigerians

Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by Laghondi2008: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
VP Osinbajo get the 2023 seat by the grace of God
Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by Softesst: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Osinbajo is coming
Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by brightsbella(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
osinbajo is the man we know
Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Janetudeh:
Pastor Adefarasin has said it all.
We cannot afford to leave Nigeria to chances come 2023.

that may be true but do you understand the process of becoming a presidential candidate of a major party? You have no say on who becomes the candidate if you are not influential members of the major political parties. Not just members but members with influence, members with block support. it is delegates that will vote at the primaries. To have any influence you must have enough delegates or influence on the delegates from a significant number of the 774 local govts of Nigeria. This thing is not beans.

It is very simple, join politics at the local level en-masse (any party) and start to pay your dues, maybe in 8, 12 or 16 years, you will be able to wrestle control from the area boys, market women, Nurtw drivers etc that currently determine who the presidential candidate will be.....anything else is just story!!!!
Re: 2023: Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Endorses Osinbajo by logicalman: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Osibanjo is not qualified to be president, he is part of the problem.

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Angelique Kidjo Is A Yoruba Woman / Russia Vs Ukraine War--update From The Ukrainian Company I Work For....unedited. / FG: Why It’s Difficult To Fight Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.