Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,845 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice (680 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice by deeyoung: 4:58am On Jul 05, 2011
As a simple guy, will marry a gal dat want 2 take control over u n regard no respect 2 ur friends n relative even though u re in deep love with her?
Re: Advice by tpia5: 5:04am On Jul 05, 2011
i think many of you people should grow up and stop opening s.tupid threads.

if you're not compatible with somebody no need to start whining like a little child.

correct her or find someone else if you cant stand each other.

but she's my sex partner did i hear you say. angry
Re: Advice by tpia5: 5:06am On Jul 05, 2011
what do they call people who love being miserable?

i know there's a name for it.

martyr complex. undecided
Re: Advice by african1(f): 5:08am On Jul 05, 2011
^^^^ Well you are harsh,  shocked shocked shocked

If she doesn't respect your wishes, your friends and your family, I am sorry but I don't think she is worth it.
Re: Advice by tpia5: 5:11am On Jul 05, 2011
^^the man [if s/he is one] needs to actually grow up and be a man.

being whiny benefits nobody.

many men here have forgotten [if they ever knew before] what manhood entails.
Re: Advice by african1(f): 5:21am On Jul 05, 2011
^^^ They can act however they want, but you are not supposed to judge people without knowing them,
Re: Advice by tpia5: 5:21am On Jul 05, 2011
^^sorry if your feelings were hurt but the op says he's a man, not a woman like you.

dont know how it is in your end but in nigeria we need men who know what they're doing, not these feminine ones who spend their days sniffing vaginas and whining about women's panties and menstruation.
Re: Advice by african1(f): 5:33am On Jul 05, 2011
^ Lol I know what I am. I don't need someone like you to tell me. In my end? Are you trying to say all the men in my ppl are Puzzies? You need to relax! Watch the fire works, maybe get laid. Your too stressed,  wink wink wink

Happy fourth of july grin grin grin
Re: Advice by tpia5: 5:46am On Jul 05, 2011
^^dont be putting your mouth where it has no business being.

next time, face the op and not my post, ok?

maybe you like your men whiny and wishy washy but doesnt mean everyone else has to.

and go easy on the oversabi.  angry

so irritating.

una no dey find husband without coming across as s.tupid.

and like i asked, do you turn your men to females where you come from.
Re: Advice by african1(f): 5:55am On Jul 05, 2011
^^^ Oh Now I get it. One of my guys screwed you over. Why didn't you tell me that before? I would have taken easy on you. Was because it your too masculine? wink

Ps "Do we turn our men into women"? What does that even mean?
Re: Advice by Goldieluks: 6:15am On Jul 05, 2011
Lolling @replies,
@OP,what are you still doing with her?? shocked shocked
Re: Advice by african1(f): 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^^ Thats what I am wondering, clearly she has no respect for him.
Re: Advice by Cuddlemii: 12:27am On Jul 06, 2011
Even if you were an insoluble man, its plain wrong for a woman to be disrespectful to you and your family or friends.

Accepted, arguments and confrontations are bound to happen between 2 lovers but when relatives are involved then she lacks manners period!

So find love else where
Re: Advice by 9dynasty(m): 3:04am On Jul 06, 2011
@poster-i had to read this sentence thrice to make anything outta it
Re: Advice by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2011
@tpia exactly reminds me of that Wilson dude in House,who just loves to please people regardless of their happiness.
Re: Advice by 190: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2011
Rubbish thread
Re: Advice by MsPotato(f): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2011
Let me get this straight, U are deeply in love with a girl that does not respect your friends and family?

That means you are either blinded by love, you are just falling monkey love over her or she juju you.

U need to teach her some moral values cause it wont work in a long run. Ive seen it all happening

(1) (Reply)

I Love Him But I Dont Know How To Tell Him! / If You Are Mercy Johnson’ Will You Continue? / Nairalanders what would you do if...................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.