Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Will You Allow Your Pretty 16 Years Old Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Pretty 16 Years Old Sister (664 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? / Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Pretty 16 Years Old Sister by Daytonbale: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2011
HELLO NAIRALANDERS

WILL YOU ALLOW YOUR PRETTY 16 YEARS OLD SISTER TO MARY A MAN OF THIRTY FIVE YEARS OLD ?
THE BOTH PARTY ARE FROM SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA.
SHE JUST WROTE HER WAEC THIS YEAR.

THE GIRL MOTHER HAS AGREE BUT THE BROTHERS DOES NOT WANT THE MAN .

THE GIRL HATE THE MAN IN EVERY THING BUT THE MOTHER IS FORCING THE GIRL TO MARY THE MAN, JUST BECAUSE THE MAN HOLD A LITTLE CASH .
Re: Will You Allow Your Pretty 16 Years Old Sister by Nayah(f): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2011
Pretty tough decision poster, because love is so imprevisible and different from a relashionship to another. Basically, I would advise her not doing it because she's too young and have time to choose the "right one" and jugding from his age it could be complicated but at the same time who knows if it's not the right one, and it depends of a degree of maturity.
Re: Will You Allow Your Pretty 16 Years Old Sister by shannexon(f): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2011
@Poster,even if d man is Bill gates,d age difference's much, D girls mum's nt helpn her @all,since d girl is of age,I believ she knows wats gud for her, God forbid,I won't allow my sister mk such a mistake,
Re: Will You Allow Your Pretty 16 Years Old Sister by sexsinners(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
no offence but ur sis is dumb
Re: Will You Allow Your Pretty 16 Years Old Sister by Goldieluks: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2011
This is very unfair.do people still engage in such act,by forcing a mystery man on their daughters.
Re: Will You Allow Your Pretty 16 Years Old Sister by kpolli(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2011
Simply tell the mother to marry the man herself
Re: Will You Allow Your Pretty 16 Years Old Sister by Pweety4me(f): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^^Best advice oo!
Re: Will You Allow Your Pretty 16 Years Old Sister by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2011
if a 35 yr old man propose to my 16 yr old sister i go break his head lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Allow Your Pretty 16 Years Old Sister by tpia5: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
Simply tell the mother to marry the man herself

this is a better option.
Re: Will You Allow Your Pretty 16 Years Old Sister by Mynd44: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2011
Are there not supposed to be laws against this?
Re: Will You Allow Your Pretty 16 Years Old Sister by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2011
Yeah why not? But only if he survives the bullets I'm gonna put in his dull head

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should An Honeymoon Take? / 'Relationships' That Never Happened / When I Was A Kid These Things Meant:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.