Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian (22746 Views)

Andreev, Russian Ambassador To Poland Splattered With Red Paint By Protesters / US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles / U.S. Orders Closure Of Russian Consulate In San Francisco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by Deffjam: 6:50am On Apr 05, 2022
BKayy:

Anybody can claim to be the highest producer until need to prove it arises.

A reasonable person don't take statistics borne out of maintaining influence serious until the need to prove it comes.

You would have understood this simple thing if you have been thinking for yourself.

How can a country like USA claim to be the highest producer of gas when she neither has the highest gas reserve nor export the highest quantity of gas?

Who exactly are they producing it for?
hmmmmm........you need to collect your school fees ASAP.......am just looking at your comment and shaking my head.
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by postmann: 7:05am On Apr 05, 2022
BKayy:
Am I the one that cold will finish in December or buy gas times three the price from Hungarian and Chinese resellers?

Mtcheww... All idiots to their own stupidity. Imagine Lithuania, a country of 63,300 km2 which is roughly the size of Niger state and Oyo shutting the embassy of a country that is actually bigger than the whole of Europe.

Yes, Russia is actually bigger than the whole of Europe like times two.
Europe = 10 million Km2 while
Russia= 17 million km2

I know some of you might wonder out loud that you thought that Russia is part of Europe. Nope, only a small fraction and of Russia is in Europe.
Russia is like a full continent on her own

If land mass is the chief criteria for a countries greatness, Greanland , Canada and Australia will be at the top with the US and China.

But Russia with all its size and population has an economy smaller than Portugal's. This is where it matters most. Russia is a dwarf before Europe. Save for its oil and gas, and nukes, Russia would have been completely crushed.
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by fabson21(m): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2022
OGa what are you even saying you are so out of point
BKayy:
Am I the one that cold will finish in December or buy gas times three the price from Hungarian and Chinese resellers?

Mtcheww... All idiots to their own stupidity. Imagine Lithuania, a country of 63,300 km2 which is roughly the size of Niger state and Oyo shutting the embassy of a country that is actually bigger than the whole of Europe.

Russia= 17 million km2

I know some of you might wonder out loud that you thought that Russia is part of Europe. Nope, only a small fraction and of Russia is in Europe.
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by ponishah: 7:18am On Apr 05, 2022
Kimjongun:

You are the educated illiterate here, Lithuania is no match for Russia, all the, they have ween themselves of Russia gas is a lie just to save face, they have probably secured deal from someone reselling Russia gas.
Russia supply 40% percent of Europe gas, Europe has lot of factory depending on Russia gas now imagine all these companies no longer find gas to sustain their business, that's Nigeria fuel scarcity pro-max.

Lithuania import electricity from Russia, Lithuania is major export is chemicals and petroleum products, all the raw material for these export are sourced from Russia.
And you the educated professor believes they are going to give up all their life saving industry because they want to satisfy USA?
Well I understand you Nigeria leaders can do it. That's the perspective you are seeing things from
And you are so very intelligent, more knowledgeable than the entire government of Lithuania and EU with your kindergarten mushroom self-accllaimed literacy?

HATE IS AN ELEMENT OF ELEMENT OF ENVY:
HATE IS A REFLECTION OF SELF DEFEAT AND MEASURE OF HOPELESSNESS.
HATE MAKES YOU SCHIZOPHRENIC.

Blackman get problem
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by uniquetechng: 7:20am On Apr 05, 2022
Acidosis:

His arguments are valid. The U.S. being the highest producer is not a big deal. Your production is only valid if you have enough to serve your population, as well as the international market. This is where Russia has an edge over the U.S.

Population wise, the U.S. is 3x bigger than Russia. So how exactly is U.S. production size better than Russia's production capacity?

With a population of less than 400 million people, the U.S. consumes more gas than China - a country of 1.4 billion humans. That consumption rate is too high.
US produce to increase their reserve because they still nurse the belive that oil and gas will dry up one day, they always think of the future not just present. If they decide to export they will be the biggest exporter of gas in the world without stress because their production capacity is almost twice the size of Russia's total production capacity.

And another factor is that Russia is in Europe which makes it easier to pipe gas to other parts of Europe which is a lot cheaper unlike US who has to ship from North America to Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by ZUBY77(m): 7:53am On Apr 05, 2022
Igbofam:

USA is actually the highest producer of gas in the world. Much higher than even Russia. So again, don't worry USA has more than enough gas for itself grin

Instead focus on helping your very passionate levels of lack of knowledge about these things wink

He is trying to be relevant over what he knows nothing.
See the way he is lecturing us about how Russia is not in Europe or how Latvia has a small landmass like we done know.
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by formaxy: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2022
BKayy:

Anybody can claim to be the highest producer until need to prove it arises.

A reasonable person don't take statistics borne out of maintaining influence serious until the need to prove it comes.

You would have understood this simple thing if you have been thinking for yourself.

How can a country like USA claim to be the highest producer of gas when she neither has the highest gas reserve nor export the highest quantity of gas?

Who exactly are they producing it for?

Please go and get a refund for your school fees

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by boyfrank: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2022
BKayy:

Does USA have enough gas for herself? Lol. Speaking of beggars giving alms to the poor

This statement shows you are just emotional and lack knowledge. grin grin
USA has all the resources known to man. They are buying yours while saving theirs.
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by boyfrank: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2022
Ebubeslym:

Your mumuness amazes me

I've never seen a more arrogant mumu man like bkayy. The guy writes nonsense with pride.
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by boyfrank: 8:25am On Apr 05, 2022
BKayy:

Russia= 17 million km2

Nigeria is bigger and more populated than England, but they colonised us. India is far BIGGER AND MUCH MORE POPULATED than Britain. But Britain colonised all of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh for 400 years. What of Isreal that's smaller than Cross River and Ebonyi but defeated 5 Arab countries in less than a week.
With due respect, you are a mumu man.
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by hosemujica: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2022
BKayy:

Russia= 17 million km2

Only about 40% of tha land is inhabited, the rest probably not even good for farming.

Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by Igbofam: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2022
Kimjongun:

You are the educated illiterate here, Lithuania is no match for Russia, all the, they have ween themselves of Russia gas is a lie just to save face, they have probably secured deal from someone reselling Russia gas.
Russia supply 40% percent of Europe gas, Europe has lot of factory depending on Russia gas now imagine all these companies no longer find gas to sustain their business, that's Nigeria fuel scarcity pro-max.

Lithuania import electricity from Russia, Lithuania is major export is chemicals and petroleum products, all the raw material for these export are sourced from Russia.
And you the educated professor believes they are going to give up all their life saving industry because they want to satisfy USA?
Well I understand you Nigeria leaders can do it. That's the perspective you are seeing things from

Oga you are supposed to be educated na. Why all this nonsense from you in the face of easy access to information?

Lithuania for the past 8 years has been busy constructing a floating LNG terminal along with a massive LNG storage tank with the capacity to hold more than enough LNG for Lithuanian, Estonia and Latvia.

This project has been completed and this enabled them to effectively totally disconnect from Russian gas supply pipeline.

Lithuania now gets LNG supplied to their terminal directly from USA and Norway and they in turn also supply Latvia and Estonia.

In a nutshell the Baltic states have all disconnected from Russian gas all thanks to this great initiative by Lithuania.

It is so successful that they also partnered with Latvia so they can also utilize Latvia's underground gas storage facility to store additional LNG.

I know and understand the shock you are in and disappointment especially at the fact that any EU country would have the balls to disconnect from your Lord and Savior Russia but it is what it is. All Baltic states have disconnected. You will heal grin

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by Kimjongun: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2022
Igbofam:

Oga you are supposed to be educated na. Why all this nonsense from you in the face of easy access to information?

Lithuania for the past 8 years has been busy constructing a floating LNG terminal along with a massive LNG storage tank with the capacity to hold more than enough LNG for Lithuanian, Estonia and Latvia.

This project has been completed and this enabled them to effectively totally disconnect from Russian gas supply pipeline.

Lithuania now gets LNG supplied to their terminal directly from USA and Norway and they in turn also supply Latvia and Estonia.

In a nutshell the Baltic states have all disconnected from Russian gas all thanks to this great initiative by Lithuania.

It is so successful that they also partnered with Latvia so they can also utilize Latvia's underground gas storage facility to store additional LNG.

I know and understand the shock you are in and disappointment especially at the fact that any EU country would have the balls to disconnect from your Lord and Savior Russia but it is what it is. All Baltic states have disconnected. You will heal grin

Yes a profit seeking company would leave cheap and reliable pipeline delivery for expensive and unreliable LNG delivery. Also I hope the LNG storage you are talking about will last them forever
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by seanwilliam(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2022
caracas:

N so? What has size got to do with anything
With its useless economy
A single city in USA(carlifornia) has a bigger economy than the whole of Russia put together…..Shame
Big for nothing russia
no go far , a single company in the US, apple( 3t$) worths more than Russia x2
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by Igbofam: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2022
Kimjongun:

Yes a profit seeking company would leave cheap and reliable pipeline delivery for expensive and unreliable LNG delivery. Also I hope the LNG storage you are talking about will last them forever

It is cheap for them so don't worry. Also Fossil fuel will not last forever for Russia so chilax

What Lithuania has will last them for as long as they need it. E no concern you. What should concern you is that they have disconnected from Russian gas. End of discussion
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by seanwilliam(m): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2022
Ebubeslym:

They don't know...
Most of those places have been rendered uninhabitable due to radioactive waste emanating from missile tests
hmmm. With this your post, I can bet it that you’re a lecturer or in any research department. You’re a very sensible human being . Very very tbh
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by Kimjongun: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2022
Igbofam:

It is cheap for them so don't worry. Also Fossil fuel will not last forever for Russia so chilax

What Lithuania has will last them for as long as they need it. E no concern you. What should concern you is that they have disconnected from Russian gas. End of discussion

I think I understand you, you are against Russia because of Biafra right. I laugh you
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by Igbofam: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Kimjongun:

I think I understand you, you are against Russia because of Biafra right. I laugh you

I am against an oppressor and not because of Biafra.

You need help with knowledge
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by Kimjongun: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2022
Igbofam:

I am against an oppressor and not because of Biafra.

You need help with knowledge

https://independent.ng/family-seeks-justice-after-a-nigerian-student-died-a-day-after-arriving-school-in-ukraine/

https://www.nairaland.com/6118338/caleb-obari-mark-found-dead

You are the one that needs to seek knowledge, if you think what Ukraine stands for is far from oppression.

Make research about Azov militant, make research about Nazis, they are just like the white form of Boko-Haram, the west are whitewashing them mostly because they need them against Russia. Educate yourself
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by Igbofam: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Kimjongun:

https://independent.ng/family-seeks-justice-after-a-nigerian-student-died-a-day-after-arriving-school-in-ukraine/

https://www.nairaland.com/6118338/caleb-obari-mark-found-dead

You are the one that needs to seek knowledge, if you think what Ukraine stands for is far from oppression.

Make research about Azov militant, make research about Nazis, they are just like the white form of Boko-Haram, the west are whitewashing them mostly because they need them against Russia. Educate yourself

Nazis are in Russia too or did you not know this? Or is your internet access forbidden from researching that?

Which country supported Nazi Germany from 1939 to 1941 during WW2? It was Russia and ONLY Russia.

Why hasn't Russia denazified itself? wink

They haven't because they have zombies like you who swallow their lies Hook line and sinker because they have brainwashed you into believing that Ukraine is a Nazi country.

However your brain fails to question why a supposed Nazi country would make A JEW their President especially since they specifically targeted and killed thousands of Jews in WW2.

Educate yourself you need it a whole lot of it.

Attached are Nazis in the Russian military

Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by Mozegee: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2022
But atleast Lithuania is better than your Sithole country Nigeria.
mike8804:
Lithuania not up to Kwara state nor get economic value. Na even bet9ja dey make me know say a country like that exist Everybody wan dey use Russia shine
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by alabo1: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2022
Igbofam:

I guess you didn't get the memo grin

Lithuania has disconnected from Russian Gas already. They built their own floating LNG terminal and massive storage.

They now get LNG supplied directly from Norway and USA.

More than enough even that they also supply Estonia and Latvia grin

Don't worry they will not freeze you hear? cheesy wink

You did not get the memo. The three countries combined consume less than 0.3 percent of Gas consumption globally and also less than 0.1% of Russian export so it's negligible. I laugh when I see you guys ejaculating over nonsense. Let Germany that consumes 8.6 billion cubic daily pull out then we know say Na serious matter. Not three countries that combined consume less than 500 cubic daily. Rubbish
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2022
VERY GOOD. angryLOCKDOWN ALL RUSSIAN EMBASSIES ALLOVER THE WORLD.PUTIN BUSINESSES TOO MUST BE SHUTDOWN. angry
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by Igbofam: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2022
alabo1:

You did not get the memo. The three countries combined consume less than 0.3 percent of Gas consumption globally and also less than 0.1% of Russian export so it's negligible. I laugh when I see you guys ejaculating over nonsense. Let Germany that consumes 8.6 billion cubic daily pull out then we know say Na serious matter. Not three countries that combined consume less than 500 cubic daily. Rubbish

Help your ignorance and stop spitting sickness and disease everywhere in the name of ignorance

140 billion cubic feet per annum divided by 365 is 500 cubic per day in your la la Land abi?

Putin puppets have always lacked intelligence sha grin

Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by Playermayweda(m): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Igbofam:

Chai I never knew that dumb people boldly display it.

Russia is the largest exporter because USA has been hoarding grin

You think US depends on Oil and Gas exports as desperately ad Russia does? grin

Russia's economy is parasitically alive due to its huge dependence on fossil fuel.

However in terms of which country actually produces more gas USA is King.

Read your own attachment and understand it rather than exposing your own foolishness. I am talking about HIGHEST PRODUCING while you are busy with HIGHEST EXPORTING. Are you high? grin
In the context of this topic, Exporting takes more precedence tha producing, America produces the most, but they also consume the most, America will not be able to provide gas for its citizens and the whole of Europe all by itself you know
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by Guyman02: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Igbofam:

USA is actually the highest producer of gas in the world. Much higher than even Russia. So again, don't worry USA has more than enough gas for itself grin

Instead focus on helping your very passionate levels of lack of knowledge about these things wink

I thought the US said we should go green and leave fossil fuels
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by Olafisoyem: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
BKayy:

Russia= 17 million km2

No be by size boss. How big is the uk? But Nigeria and even the us dey under uk at some point.
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by Olafisoyem: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
BKayy:

Does USA have enough gas for herself? Lol. Speaking of beggars giving alms to the poor
You talk like these countries don’t plan ahead. It’s not Nigeria bro
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by BKayy: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Olafisoyem:

No be by size boss. How big is the uk? But Nigeria and even the us dey under uk at some point.
Lithuania is just 2.7 million people.

Just go and check the population and landmass in what you call countries in Europe and you'll weep for Africa.
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by Olafisoyem: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Igbofam:

Chai I never knew that dumb people boldly display it.

Russia is the largest exporter because USA has been hoarding grin

You think US depends on Oil and Gas exports as desperately ad Russia does? grin

Russia's economy is parasitically alive due to its huge dependence on fossil fuel.

However in terms of which country actually produces more gas USA is King.

Read your own attachment and understand it rather than exposing your own foolishness. I am talking about HIGHEST PRODUCING while you are busy with HIGHEST EXPORTING. Are you high? grin

Someone told me something one time. Replying this bkay guy is like arguing with a mad man in oshodi
Re: Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian by BKayy: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Olafisoyem:

You talk like these countries don’t plan ahead. It’s not Nigeria bro
That plan includes what they can arm twist from Africa, black oceania, Caribbean and to some extent Middle East. Except that the last has an effective way of keeping them in check.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nine Dead In Freedom City Mall Stampede In Namasuba, Uganda (disturbing Photos) / Egyptian Court Sentences 22 Jihadists To Death By Hanging / Legislator Wants To Make Adultery Legal In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.