Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast (1013 Views)

Tinubu’s Economic Policies Not Living Up To Expectation – Financial Times / Marwa Alleges Plan To Manipulate Election Results In Southeast, South South / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Tinubuadvocate: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Those ipob terrorist supporters are not living in southeast all of them are living in southwest and south south a peaceful environment. They do business without any problems within or near.

They encourage violence in their region keep supporting deadliest ipob terrorist. My brother don't forget that nothing like home no matter how long you live in someone land someday they will ask you to go home.

Keep supporting and promoting terrorist ideology.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Sergio104(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Come to Agulu in Anambra first.

Let me not remove your teeth angry

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Sammy07: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Modify ur topic to living**
Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Totilopussylick(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Come to odugwe street no 12

Abakiliki afikpo road.

Our gallant boiz will use your head play football tongue.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Gentlerespect76: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
See someone talking about Igbo people on Nairaland. You are simply laughable.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Those ipob terrorist supporters are not living in southeast all of them are living in southwest and south south a peaceful environment. They do business without any problems within or near.

They encourage violence in their region keep supporting deadliest ipob terrorist. My brother don't forget that nothing like home no matter how long you live in someone land someday they will ask you to go home.

Are you saying Igbos living in Southwest or any other part of Nigeria are foreigners. Like they should have remained in Southeast.

Can you enlighten me, are they breaking any law by living outside their region?

14 Likes

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Sergio104(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sammy07:

He's very intelligent grin.

To the extent of even using good English in post creation grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Bastardlyrich: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Are there not indigenous igbos in ss.
After taking Jedi Jedi Jedi you start to type nonsensesd.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by mrvitalis(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

See if u care about Igbos support Joe igbokwe for president first of all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Arysexy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nwa mkpi

8 Likes

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Tinubuadvocate: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Who is your joe igbokwe. I have my candidate already. Are you killing because of presidential position.
mrvitalis:

See if u care about Igbos support Joe igbokwe for president first of all
Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Tinubuadvocate: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
You will not do anything.
Sergio104:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Tinubuadvocate: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Okay
Sammy07:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Tinubuadvocate: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bloody coward.
Totilopussylick:
Come to odugwe street no 12

Abakiliki afikpo road.

Our gallant boiz will use your head play football tongue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by mrvitalis(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Who is your joe igbokwe. I have my candidate already. Are you killing because of presidential position.
So you care about Igbos but don't care if they are cheated ? Hmm

7 Likes

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Iceberg3: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Says the num1 hypocrite preaching one Nigeria but who wants to send his family to Canada grin

Keep talking to the man in the mirror

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by kettykings: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
The dead writing about the living, what happened to the millions of skull mining activities disrupting the people resting in peace in a certain part of the country.
This is pot calling kettle black.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Tinubuadvocate: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Shame always looking around to trolling. Stop killing your brothers.
Iceberg3:

Says the num1 hypocrite preaching one Nigeria but who wants to send his family to Canada grin

Keep talking to the man in the mirror

2 Likes

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Tinubuadvocate: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Please be sincere who cheat igbo?
mrvitalis:

So you care about Igbos but don't care if they are cheated ? Hmm
Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Iceberg3: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Shame always looking around to trolling. Stop killing your brothers.
Hypocrite,you are pointing fingers at people who live in their own country but you are sending your family away from your own country to another man's country,you are so shameless!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Are there not indigenous igbos in ss.
After taking Jedi Jedi Jedi you start to type nonsensesd.
Let these indigenous Igbos speak clearly for themselves about being Igbo. Clearly as in unanimity. Clearly as there are no traces of mixed heritage. They will not. So drop that matter about indigenous Igbos in the South South. There are NONE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Tinubuadvocate: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
You don't have point stop killing your people by promoting terrorist
You know that I'm saying the truth but sentiment will never allow you to say the truth.
Iceberg3:

Hypocrite,you are pointing fingers at people who live in their own country but you are sending your family away from your own country to another man's country,you are so shameless!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Tinubuadvocate: 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Why you people hate truths?
kettykings:
The dead writing about the living, what happened to the millions of skull mining activities disrupting the people resting in peace in a certain part of the country.
This is pot calling kettle black.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Iceberg3: 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You don't have point stop killing your people by promoting terrorist afonja stay in your country
You know that I'm saying the truth but sentiment will never allow you to say the truth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Iceberg3: 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
jerseyboy:

Let these indigenous Igbos speak clearly for themselves about being Igbo. Clearly as in unanimity. Clearly as there are no traces of mixed heritage. They will not. So drop that matter about indigenous Igbos in the South South. There are NONE.
Says a deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Sergio104(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You will not do anything.

Too much talk no dey full basket bro.

I no dey for puerile talk.
Will just drop money for niggrrs.......ya a goner

1 Like

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Bastardlyrich: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
jerseyboy:

I don't have time for a coworde.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sergio104:

An average igbo man is quick to anger instead of finding solution to his problem

1 Like

Re: Igbo On Nairaland Not Living In Southeast by Sergio104(m): 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
SlyDev:

An average igbo man is quick to anger instead of finding solution to his problem

So which solution am I gonna provide to a mockery thread he created.

Rehabilitate him??
Decapitate his conehead??
Shine teeth with him??

Which particular solution??

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

TINUBU Is Nigerians Next President, See Reasons (opinion) / I Congratulate Kanu And Sunday Igboho In Advance / Lockdown In Agulu Cause OF PVC, Home To Labour Party Candidate Mr Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.