Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders (17143 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself / Sanwo-Olu Meets CEOs, Mulls Lockdown Review in Seven Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
obynzo:

Says someone who's a customer in US embassy for rejection of Visa

Sorry kid, you must have been rejected too many times. I have been carrying US passport more than likely before you were born. I don't need a visa. Keep it moving.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
obynzo:

This is not patriotism Oga stop deceiving yourself it is sheer eye service. you cannot even lay down your life for the Yoruba

As u are not Yoruba man u no go understand
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by Aystarz: 1:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Go back to your State/Region where there's no tolling. Thanjs

All these mama-thank-you-teens on NL should stay away from serious discourse on the forum biko.
What am I even typing? This one can't be older than 6. See the reasoning na grin

Let LASG open its books and let's see how much we've paid over these years, and how much exactly is outstanding. You can't just keep collecting and guzzling up money from the toll without any form of transparency or accountability. Now, this obnoxious behaviour is something that isn't tolerated anywhere in the world. Anywhere but Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 05, 2022
SlyDev:

As u are not Yoruba man u no go understand

Dude there's nothing to understand this is pure eye service.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 05, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Sorry kid, you must have been rejected too many times. I have been carrying US passport more than likely before you were born. I don't need a visa. Keep it moving.

See the child that is talking. Bros some of us don't need to even stress ourselves during visa interviews. Just telling the visa officer where i work is enough comfort for them to give me visa.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by Khaysee: 2:32am On Apr 05, 2022
7 tolls in accra 3 in lome last time i visit neighbouring countries

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by Fashdeejay(m): 2:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Omooba77:

See myopic thinking..
most of these funny talkers don't even live in lekki or its environs.... some are typing from magboro or makoko even mile 12 and ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 05, 2022
obynzo:

Dude there's nothing to understand this is pure eye service.

Go and do eye service for ikpeazu then
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by kiwi007: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Sleekfingers:

The chief commander of the arm forces
The dss took those shots not the army.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by Perezino: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Who lied to you that the toll was provided with tax payers money?

Omooba77:

Slavery of Lagosians, why must you toll roads provided with tax payers money?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by aspabay(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2022
jerseyboy:
[b[s]]Lekki Toll is Slavery. The economic cost benefit analysis given the productivity loss from traffic stalling is NEGATIVE. People on medical emergencies have had their lives expire in that traffic. There is no where in the world you toll right in the middle of a commercial metropolis. Lekki Admiralty Road is a HIGH STREET not a HIGHWAY.[/b]

PS
You don't have roundabouts, pedestrian crossings and traffic lights on American tolled highways or any tolled highway anywhere in the world. What you have going on in Lekki is crazy.
[/s]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2022
SlyDev:

Go and do ẹyẹ service for ikpeazu then

Oga where did I do a compare with Abia? Stop being stupid naaaaa and stop lying to yourself
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by Omooba77: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Perezino:
Who lied to you that the toll was provided with tax payers money?

Let them bring the books out..... Ask Fashola how much it costs, please it is too early to vent. God bless you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2022
obynzo:

See the child that is talking. Bros some of us don't need to even stress ourselves during visa interviews. Just telling the visa officer where i work is enough comfort for them to give me visa.

Son, you still need to go and apply for visa. I don't need a visa, been carrying a US passport before you were even born.
I have been carrying one before it became fashionable and common as it is now.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Son, you still need to go and apply for visa. I don't need a visa, been carrying a US passport before you were even born.
I have been carrying one before it became fashionable and common as it is now.

It is easy to tell lies online so you can enjoy yourself and bask in the ambience of the lies
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by COMPAQ(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
obynzo:

Both of you should Stop being childish!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
COMPAQ:

Both of you should Stop being childish!!!

I am not Childish with all due respect
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by SarkinYarki: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
you

te author=Sleekfingers post=111649609]Good.. I have no problem with the toll gate. Anybody, that is not comfortable with that, should park their vehicles at home. [/quote]

See miumiu na
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by Sleekfingers: 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:
you

te author=Sleekfingers post=111649609]Good.. I have no problem with the toll gate. Anybody, that is not comfortable with that, should park their vehicles at home.

See miumiu na

How is my opinion your business? If you don't like what I said, go and commit suicide

Omo iran kiran
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders by Explicits(m): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Parachoko:
See how ignorant you are.

No shooting took place on the lekki Ikoyi link bridge

Stop disgracing yourself.

And Please, you need to grow up and stop been emotional, I never talked to you or attacked you.

Is just my personal opinion.

Alright sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone / Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition / Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.