Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,743 members, 7,837,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB (11593 Views)

New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu / Reps Want Police, Mining, Power Generation To Leave Exclusive List / Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by Iceberg3: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mooh247 oldmnkY sharrap grin :
grin

Weyrey dey disguise

Youth to rescue like Gen Ojuckwu 30s, Gen Gowon 29, Gen Murtala, Gen Obasanjo, Gen Buhari , Gen Abdulsalam, Gen Abacha, all came to rescue us from Old people like Awolowo 50s, Azikwe50s , Akintola 50s, Sarduna 50s

We saw how Babangida's youth and colleagues destroyed what Old men like Abiola built and refused to exit the stage

Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by ComeToJesus: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/04/2023-i-expect-younger-generation-to-rescue-nigeria-ibb/

The young ones are busy calling themselves skull miners, Flatinoes and Afonjas. It's a terrible situation.

It's like the old rogues masquerading as leaders have jazzed them to be useless.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by Tinubuadvocate: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:
Well said IBB

Tinubu is almost 80yrs old, he's not healthy, corrupt and belongs to the old skool ....

His thinking faculty has expired so he should give way for younger generation
[/s]
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by Mikeeytools: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Amalekki:
Maradona grin

Youths don't fall for it o. Well, does it even matter whether you fall for it or not. It's a lose-lose situation and it's all planned by the Maradona and his fellow owners of Nigeria.

Some youths are already spreading the news that there won't be an election in 2023 thinking Nigeria would break up as a result.

I have news for you. You are just a pawn in a complex game of Chess. It's either they have their way in 2023 or there won't be an election. However, your breakup fantasy is a mirage. No election means a military coup as backup plan and that means we are back to square one and it's 1984 all over again with a long transition back to civilian rule. (Maybe the youths of today actually need to experience some years of military rule to respect the older generation lol)

If you think it's impossible, I challenge you to re-read Nigeria's political history again and come back with an unbiased and non-emotional comment.
please park one side.
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Well said IBB

Tinubu is almost 80yrs old, he's not healthy, corrupt and belongs to the old skool ....

angry Chai Tinubu is the air that you breath.
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by Indispensable85(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Why will any sensible person consult one of the foundational problems of Nigeria? They're making IBB relevant.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by PrinceOfLagos: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Indispensable85:
Why will any sensible person consult one of the foundational problems of Nigeria? They're making IBB relevant.
Because he didn't endorse Tinubu after tinubu paid him a visit?

I see your bitterness

IBB is Relevant and will always be
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by Gkemz: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
By this assertion, Tinubu and Atiku are not candidates of his choice.
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by Indispensable85(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Because he didn't endorse Tinubu after tinubu paid him a visit?

I see your bitterness

IBB is Relevant and will always be

You're a congenital fool.
Did he endorse Buhari in 2015,2019?

It doesn't matter whether Tinubu or anybody paid him a visit. He's one of Nigeria's foundation problem and he's irrelevant in the new order.
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by PrinceOfLagos: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

You're a congenital fool.
Did he endorse Buhari in 2015,2019?

It doesn't matter whether Tinubu or anybody paid him a visit. He's one of Nigeria's foundation problem and he's irrelevant in the new order.

Your father top the list ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by staymore: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hisbah21:
then tell Wike and his co to stop their ambition
Wike is in his early 50s
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by harmony75: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yes we have to.. Your group should step aside!!!
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by Zurex: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
So it has been ideal for the older generation to ruin the country, the younger generation go rescue am and the older go do wetinn?
We need to think 40 steps ahead this miscreants I guess we all focus less on issues we are suppose to and complain bitterly.
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by GENES11S: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Michelle70:
The youths sef fit use national budget go play two sure odds.

I dey fear these our yoots

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by ama0423(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by Indispensable85(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Your father top the list ...

Product of a cursed lineage. Hopeless son of a useless lunatic.
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by PrinceOfLagos: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Product of a cursed lineage. Hopeless son of a useless lunatic.
Frustration don finish this one

But no be me be the cause of your frustrations na

Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by Indispensable85(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Frustration don finish this one

But no be me be the cause of your frustrations na

Is that why your generation is cursed?
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by PrinceOfLagos: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Is that why your generation is cursed?
You're the one that's frustrated here and needs prayers
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by Indispensable85(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're the one that's frustrated here and needs prayers

Simple question! Is that why your generation is cursed?
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by Amalekki: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mikeeytools:
please park one side.
Done grin grin
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by Amalekki: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Michelle70:
The youths sef fit use national budget go play two sure odds.

I dey fear these our yoots
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by Amalekki: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
SEGLIZ:
rescue it from the coma he sent it into.

well said though but still we don't need a younger generation neither do we need an older generation.

all we need is the right individual with the right mindset and willingness to bring the nation out of this comatose and move it forward.
Simple!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by Amalekki: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
ComeToJesus:

The young ones are busy calling themselves skull miners, Flatinoes and Afonjas. It's a terrible situation.

It's like the old rogues masquerading as leaders have jazzed them to be useless.
Hmmm grin
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by NaijaSumi: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Will you still give them the chance. We know how you killed them at Lekki yet Mr Tinubu, a part of it all at Lekki calling on same Youth's to vote for him.

When one is entering destruction, he becomes foolish in reasoning. Tinubu wants to become President of the Nigerian federation.... I laugh
Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by Murphyenemuwe: 1:50am On Apr 05, 2022
The way you mention tinubu's name on this forum if care is not taken you won't remember your father's name o
PrinceOfLagos:
Well said IBB

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB by Dchampion65: 6:27am On Apr 05, 2022
The elders dragged us into a mess and now calling the young ones to rescue.

You laid a solid foundation for corruption and then calling on those whom you take their tommorow to build a mansion for you and yours to destroy the foundation.

Karma is a bitch, has no respect for anyone.

Wait o, is he referring to Wike as younger generation?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Population Surge Threatening Lagos Island’s Economic Growth – LCCI / Security Situation In Lagos As At Date / Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.