Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Farted During A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Farted During A Job Interview (24073 Views)

A Job Interview@ LASACO / My Friend Got This Job Interview Invite, Pls Is It Real / Job Interview Invitation - Has Anyone Received Invitation SMS Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by IrepChrist: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
You are human.
They wanted human not robot.
But do you mean you could not hold it?
Something may be wrong.
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by specialmati(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Oyerinde16(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
You should have jokingly asked for the rest room, that you were pressed, when I come out shortly let them know by expression you went to fart... Your respect for just increase... But u decided to hold and explode it... Your chances of landing the job is very slim...
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Ritaifedi3: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ur village pple at work
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Btruth: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I have passed 4 stages and this is the final interview. On the overall, I did very well but towards the ending my anus could no longer hold this big loud fart. I tried to squeeze the tip of my anus but it overwhelmed me and the fart came out like an oil drum exploding in a cantonment.
The smell that ensued sent the interviewers running for their lives. In a few moments, the security guard asked me to leave that they will contact me by email.
So, I have been home since thinking how and why it happened.
What are my chances of getting this job?
....your village people niyen ooo grin

1 Like

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by essentialone(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
All these Yoruba job seekers that cannot stay a day without Ewa and Bread...

3 Likes

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by IgOga(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I have passed 4 stages and this is the final interview. On the overall, I did very well but towards the ending my anus could no longer hold this big loud fart. I tried to squeeze the tip of my anus but it overwhelmed me and the fart came out like an oil drum exploding in a cantonment.
The smell that ensued sent the interviewers running for their lives. In a few moments, the security guard asked me to leave that they will contact me by email.

grin grin grin did it smell grin grin
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by iamdynamite(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
This one na joke joor, it never happened grin grin..

Even if its real, cant he excuse himself to the toilet, i mean its that easy

I think holding up fart is a skilled i have come to learn , i can hold fart for hours just that my tommy will just start making alot noise, and people will mistake it for hunger
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Fastoy: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Potopoto dirty talk.....
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Village ppl!

go 4 alnite!

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Righthussle: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Buy a bottle of shnapps, go to your village and see your fathers brothers and sisters. Stop avoiding them.

1 Like

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by TheWolfen(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sign by

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by zinizta: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by TruthorFact: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
You are getting the job but pray sir.
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by opera1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Village people at work.
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by wallex1983(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
You should have simply excused yourself
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by E2000: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sorry for your Loss bro another Opportunity will present it self try to be better composed next time.
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by SeriouslySense(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
That will serve as a lesson for others, who dont want to even try to control it, its called training or discipline, else we will be popping whenever we want and anywhere. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Iamvetlander(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Funny enough.....you will get the job

One admin those days asked me during interview if I do smoke?

I boldly replied "yes" but I do smoke the other one...they admin and the rest interviewers started laughing....

Funny enough....when the list of those employed came out...my name was among

Employed for what exactly? grin

1 Like

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by parkervero(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Can't stop laughing.
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
Dem use fart take swear for you?
I'm sure you must be Afonja, so take red oil and pepper to your village and apologize to your village people.

And you're supposed to be an adult. Tueh.
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Ondalastday: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
I dey eat o, which kind wahala be this sef
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by ikorodureporta: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
grin
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by do4luv14(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

hahahahaha, you go chop beans go interview, no be juju be that
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by udemzyudex(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ose Mr sabinus

1 Like

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by aaking(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
And someone will say nothing like village people. You make have use your mouth wrongly to someone that has spiritual powers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by lexy2014: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Fiction
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by MartinsD12(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Cooked up story
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Contekbbc: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see them contacting you soonest for the job, because of your boldness in extending your gases to the interviews, I see them making you fart in containers and selling it as cooking gas since the prices of gases has gone up.

I see them feeding you beans and eggs daily, I see you making Guinness world book of record as the most decorated farter who farts continuously for 24hours, I see you building a house with your farts.

This I have seen.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Contekbbc: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iamvetlander:

Employed for what exactly? grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UBA To Recruit 150 Young Graduates / How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour / How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.