Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Farted During A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Farted During A Job Interview (24046 Views)

A Job Interview@ LASACO / My Friend Got This Job Interview Invite, Pls Is It Real / Job Interview Invitation - Has Anyone Received Invitation SMS Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by alizma: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I have passed 4 stages and this is the final interview. On the overall, I did very well but towards the ending my anus could no longer hold this big loud fart. I tried to squeeze the tip of my anus but it overwhelmed me and the fart came out like an oil drum exploding in a cantonment.
The smell that ensued sent the interviewers running for their lives. In a few moments, the security guard asked me to leave that they will contact me by email.
So, I have been home since thinking how and why it happened.
What are my chances of getting this job?
You may not get the job. Your action is a big sign that you can't take charge of situations. What stopped you from excusing yourself? Well you might be lucky that one of them will stand for you but that will take him an extra time to convince the team that you were tensed.
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mine is I once had an election during a job interview
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
When village people started calling you, you ignored them and the miss calls but they waited for the perfect time to disgrace you.. They will consider you shaa.. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Shimran(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see them contacting you soonest for the job, because of your boldness in extending your gases to the interviews, I see them making you fart in containers and selling it as cooking gas since the prices of gases has gone up.

I see them feeding you beans and eggs daily, I see you making Guinness world book of record as the most decorated farter who farts continuously for 24hours, I see you building a house with your farts.

This I have seen.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by dododawa1: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Comedian of the year, continue lying.

2 Likes

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Higgies(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ise aye
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by AK481(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Na mess you mess ,you no kill person.

If its a multinational, you will still get the job.
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by bergs2: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I have passed 4 stages and this is the final interview. On the overall, I did very well but towards the ending my anus could no longer hold this big loud fart. I tried to squeeze the tip of my anus but it overwhelmed me and the fart came out like an oil drum exploding in a cantonment.
The smell that ensued sent the interviewers running for their lives. In a few moments, the security guard asked me to leave that they will contact me by email.

Skit making must be your hobby.

1 Like

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Dominatrix(f): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol that was a good one! I hope you get it grin
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Samuelriano1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
Dem use fart take swear for you?
I'm sure you must be Afonja, so take red oil and pepper to your village and apologize to your village people.

n you have to spoil the thread with tribalism. seun mynd44,lalasticlala what are you people doing concerning such. this is same as racism

3 Likes

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Except you are joking, if not your village people don take over your job.
Fart during interview, the fart nor dey fear ? grin
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by stawarts(m): 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Forget about the job...your village people are seriously on your case.
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by bigtt76(f): 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Very high chances ...infact as Special Duties to help ward off creditors during meetings. The will come to you first while waiting for the CEO/MD and you will be required to fart in their midst cheesy

Sixfiguresmart:
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Siggysangel: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one

you will surely get dat shit

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
You family love beans more than anything chai u don go blow am, you go soon receive that shit
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by jolaksy: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
U did what? U already know ur chances. If u don't gerrit...Please forgerrit !
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by timocruzcmbb(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
You village people at work,final stage boom, you fart.
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
I don't know how I take come here.
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by IDERAWOLE(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

You simply lack manners and it paid you off on your best day.
What will it cost you to ask for a moment to use the restroom?

You've been doing this and it looks normal to you.

To even come here and be asking if you can still get the job showed how poor mannered you are.
You need help.
Manners far outweigh any kind of skill you may have.

1 Like

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by joinnow: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Johndagr8t:
nice one

you will surely get dat shit

You will be working remotely if you get the job

2 Likes

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Atticusxsz(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
ademola721gmai:
Mine is I once had an election during a job interview

I believe you probably meant "penile erection" as supposed to your typed "election" since it doesn't correlate with your statement.
And i hope it wasn't the mere sight of you seeing one poshed, fanciful, high class chick and female interviewer
that prompted your d**k from saying hello? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by SKINDOGGY: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
OP u n go toilet while to the job offer?
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by sinkhole: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
meen, are you a YouTube skit producer? I was just laughing anyhow grin grin
But, if true, na village people and Buhari cause am cheesy
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Atticusxsz(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see them contacting you soonest for the job, because of your boldness in extending your gases to the interviews, I see them making you fart in containers and selling it as cooking gas since the prices of gases has gone up.

I see them feeding you beans and eggs daily, I see you making Guinness world book of record as the most decorated farter who farts continuously for 24hours, I see you building a house with your farts.

This I have seen.

You and the Op should better go and locate your forte o! You guys are just here on nairaland wasting your ability to crack ribs. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by sinkhole: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
IrepChrist:
You are human.
They wanted human not robot.
But do you mean you could not hold it?
Something may be wrong.
You don't know some fart sha cheesy, the moment you try hold them, na so dem go comot with sound like "piiiiiiiiiinnnnn", that high pitch sound cheesy
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Gkemz: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Village playing a script for you.
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Dproperties: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
You should've excused them. Not funny but the narrative makes it funny though
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by Nemesis08(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
why didn't you settle your village people before going for the interview? you should have asked them to excuse you , that you need to use the toilet.
Re: I Farted During A Job Interview by sync(f): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Very funny
The interviewers had to run for their lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest / UBA To Recruit 150 Young Graduates / Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.