Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,564 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) (6745 Views)

UN Staff Members Inspect The Remains Of Aid's Car Hit By Israel In Gaza / Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel / Iran Could Make Materials For A Nuclear Bomb In Just 12 DAYS, US Warns ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Tinubu is a failure

1 Like

Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Whothecapfits: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2022
When
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Kingozymandias(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
These people want Israel to finish them.

If they have their way they want to wipe isreal from the world

1 Like

Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Cajal(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2022
What is Al aqso mosque doing in Jerusalem
3rd rated mosque they say...after makka and madinah
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Yenefer:
Israel will protect IPOB terrorists.. grin
Child factory products thought if they use the Star of David, practice fake Judaism and call themselves Jews Israel will help them. Lowlife criminals fcking drug traffickers and prostitutes.

Same way Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan have been protecting Bokoharam in the Kaduna, Zamfara, Niger and Katsina
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Premiumwriter: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2022
GooodHardDick:
The guy above my comment is funny grin

Niggar posted with One moniker and then rush to comment raining fire and brimstone with his other moniker!

Nawa ooo grin
seriously. It's pathetic.

Last time I checked deception is still a sin.

Like Jesus said, many will say they have served him but he'll say to them depart from me, I know you not.
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Lovenorth: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Useless one sided story by the Jews jingoist
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Zorn: 8:11am On Apr 05, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
apart from stealing their lands and killing them?

Nothing much
And how sure are you about Israel stealing their land?
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by VictorUSA(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:

If they have their way they want to wipe isreal from the world
And that's what they can't achieve.
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Karmaisme(m): 8:12am On Apr 05, 2022
GooodHardDick:
The guy above my comment is funny grin

Niggar posted with One moniker and then rush to comment raining fire and brimstone with his other moniker!

Nawa ooo grin

That's why the judgement of God will start in his house.
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by MPESA(m): 8:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Eneye4me:
They stole their land.

You must be part of those terriost to know about it.
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by MPESA(m): 8:12am On Apr 05, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:

Nothing much

And you must be part of those terriost to know about it.
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Yenefer:
Israel will protect IPOB terrorists.. grin
Child factory products thought if they use the Star of David, practice fake Judaism and call themselves Jews Israel will help them. Lowlife criminals fcking drug traffickers and prostitutes.
.. igbo is your problem...Npower candidate...you Head slammers don't seem to like anyone who disrupt your terrorist agenda...
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by israelmao(m): 8:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Iran will only destroy itself
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Premiumwriter: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Viltron:
This warmonger and nuisance of a human being poster. You're warmongering shouldn't be promoted to front page.
I said this the last time.

The lad operating that account is a war monger.

He's only happy that there will be blood bath and never praying for peace.

It's quite sad to see him thinking he's working for a peaceful gospel.

1 Like

Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Kingozymandias(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2022
[s]
God1000:
I'm not a fan of Israel despite being a Christian, killing innocent people and pushing them out of their homelands has no justification

Some misquided, hateful and delusional Nigerians that often accuse Nigerian government of committing genocide and oppressing certain tribes are always quick to support Israel's atrocities against Palestinians
[/s]

Ibrahim we know you . Be proud of your religion stop pretending

3 Likes

Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Arysexy(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2022
They will collect as usual. I pity the innocent Palestinians that will die. Hamas and Iran use their lives dey play ludo

1 Like

Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2022
Very bias report. Completely onesided. The report completely refused to mention isreal targeted killing of palestinians. And didn't mention what kind of operation isreal intends to carry out very soon against palestinians who worship around Al aksa mosque
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Originalsly: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:

Nothing much

.... have them in like one big pen.....where they control what and who go in and out .... and make raids if and when they feel like.... as in this case. How can one be saying Never Again ... reminding everyone about what the Nazis done to them in the Holocaust... but turn around and be doing same to the Palestinians? ... going against UN rssolutions.... the very UN that agreed to have them "invade" Palestine? What if the UN decide that 5 million Ukranian refugees should settle in a part of your State ... on your family's land and displace you and your community? Would you be fighting the new settlers?... and if you do... would I be justified in branding you and your community members terrorists? Would you say this is nothing much?

1 Like

Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2022
Newton2024:
How & when? Do you guys believe what you wrote? Where was Palestine in 1000BC?
where was Biafra in 1000bc?
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Newton2024: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
where was Israel Biafra in 1000bc?
King David ruled the region around 1000 B.C. His son, who became King Solomon, is credited with building the first holy temple in ancient Jerusalem. In about 931 B.C., the area was divided into two kingdoms: Israel in the north and Judah in the south.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.history.com/topics/middle-east/history-of-israel&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjgoNuVufz2AhURiv0HHRusDfUQFXoECAUQBA&usg=AOvVaw1hodRhfp6T06mEvQf1RkOS
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Newton2024: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2022
God1000:
I'm not a fan of Israel despite being a Christian, killing innocent people and pushing them out of their homelands has no justification

Some misquided, hateful and delusional Nigerians that often accuse Nigerian government of committing genocide and oppressing certain tribes are always quick to support Israel's atrocities against Palestinians
Ibrahim Sule, why are you denying your religion of piss? Be proud of your religion.
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2022
[s]
Newton2024:

King David ruled the region around 1000 B.C. His son, who became King Solomon, is credited with building the first holy temple in ancient Jerusalem. In about 931 B.C., the area was divided into two kingdoms: Israel in the north and Judah in the south.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.history.com/topics/middle-east/history-of-israel&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjgoNuVufz2AhURiv0HHRusDfUQFXoECAUQBA&usg=AOvVaw1hodRhfp6T06mEvQf1RkOS
[/s]

Yeah I'm supposed to take some nonsense bible story as historic fact.
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Newton2024: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
[s][/s]

Yeah I'm supposed to take some nonsense bible story as historic fact.
May God have mercy on your soul and heal your reprobate mind.
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:23am On Apr 05, 2022
IRAN WILL BE WIPED OUT OF THE MAP IN 20MINUTES,IF THEY ATTACK ISRAEL.angry
WE KEEP SAYING THIS FACT THAT ANYBODY THAT DOES NOT LOVE PEACE SHOULD SEEK GOD HIS MAKER TO GET PEACE.because YOU CANT GIVE WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE.

1 Like

Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Donaluta(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2022
This Iran think say naftali Bennett naa calm person... That dude worst pass the past Israeli prime minister ooo
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Eneye4me: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2022
MPESA:

U generation is bigger terrorist.
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Eneye4me: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2022
Newton2024:
How & when? Do you guys believe what you wrote? Where was Palestine in 1000BC?
Where were ur tribe 1000 years ago, pls go back there.
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by compton11(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
All these head slammers no go rest, na dem dey find trouble and na dem go still complain. They should just thank their god that Benjamin Nyataya no dey sit again bcs that one sabi wipe them well well
which headslammer u talking about.

Jesus or Moses?
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Newton2024: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Eneye4me:
Where were ur tribe 1000 years ago, pls go back there.
My tribe Yoruba was where we are now. We are there/here already. We were never displaced.

I wish muslims can answer my initial question without religious sentiment. Where was Palestine in 1000BC? Or where were Palestinians in 1000BC? You can't read about them in any religious book and contemporary book of history. They occupied Israel when europe colonize the Jews many years after the fall of roman empire.
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Eneye4me: 7:22am On Apr 15, 2022
Newton2024:
My tribe Yoruba was where we are now. We are there/here already. We were never displaced.

I wish muslims can answer my initial question without religious sentiment. Where was Palestine in 1000BC? Or where were Palestinians in 1000BC? You can't read about them in any religious book and contemporary book of history. They occupied Israel when europe colonize the Jews many years after the fall of roman empire.
Do not worry Another person would soon destroy U and ur entire generation the same way Israel is doing to Palestine. If Israel were in Palestine what take them to Europe.
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Eneye4me: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2022
MPESA:

U entire generation is the biggest terrorist. IPOB will soon kill U.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Judge Fired For Falling Asleep In Court / Are Blacks More Fixated On Colour Than Whites? / Fascinating Photos Reveal Life In Iran And Afghanistan In The 70s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.