Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) (6746 Views)

UN Staff Members Inspect The Remains Of Aid's Car Hit By Israel In Gaza / Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel / Iran Could Make Materials For A Nuclear Bomb In Just 12 DAYS, US Warns ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by MPESA(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2022
Eneye4me:
U entire generation is the biggest terrorist. IPOB will soon kill U.

Bloody Terrorist like you...
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Newton2024: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Eneye4me:
Do not worry Another person would soon destroy U and ur entire generation the same way Israel is doing to Palestine. If Israel were in Palestine what take them to Europe.
As a result of persecution, expulsions and massacres carried out by the Crusaders, Jews gradually migrated to Central and Eastern Europe, settling in Poland, Lithuania, and Russia, where they found greater security and a renewal of prosperity.

The history of the Jews in Europe spans a period of over two thousand years. Some Jews, a Judaean tribe from the Levant,migrated to Europe just before the rise of the Roman Empire. A notable early event in the history of the Jews in the Roman Empire was Pompey's conquest of Judea beginning in 63 BCE, although Alexandrian Jews had migrated to Rome before this event.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Europe
Re: Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) by Newton2024: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Eneye4me:
Do not worry Another person would soon destroy me and my entire generation the same way Israel is doing to Palestine. [s]If Israel were in Palestine what take them to Europe.[/s]
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Judge Fired For Falling Asleep In Court / Are Blacks More Fixated On Colour Than Whites? / Fascinating Photos Reveal Life In Iran And Afghanistan In The 70s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.