Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You (26184 Views)

Guys Come In Lets Talk. What Almost Killed You? / Introduce Yourself With What Almost Killed You (photo) / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi, I’m Bet9ja

4 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by kennyroji: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi, I am alcohol

5 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2022
RealityKings:
hello everybody. My name is Arizona but my surname is LOUD

Pls what is the difference btw weed and arizona and loud/canadian loud. All these drug names confuse me... Kindly enlightenment me.

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I am meat

How did that happen?

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
Hey,I am Jos crisis

deep

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by OlawaleBammie: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi

I'm customer turned ritualist tongue tongue

no be me be ritualist ooh na one of my oga customer wey wan use me do money oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Theoarhics: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2022
My name is Obo aka sweet in the middle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Truthisunique2: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

How did that happen?
lol, big meat don ever choke your windpipe that you can't breathe or get it out

4 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi, I'm procrastination

6 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Hezmatosky: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Demigod22:
Hi I am Buhari
I was expecting this kind of idiot angry

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by samincredible44(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi, I'm bet9ja

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by swaqq(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Hello, I’m Colorado

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by illicit(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi I am a bicycle without brakes approaching an oncoming vehicle that didn't trafficate

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by midehi2(f): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2022
Gunboysavage:
Ahh! Pepsi.. please state how it happened ooo because I'm a Pepsi addict.. I could consume 6 bottles in a day
6 bottles shocked pls i love you, stop.....you are killing yourself gradually

3 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by affable4(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2022
Hello,I'm empathy

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Truthisunique2: 10:36am On Apr 05, 2022
Loewe:

Pls what is the difference btw weed and arizona and loud/canadian loud. All these drug names confuse me... Kindly enlightenment me.
I believe loud is just the general term for the highest smokes

Arizona no be weed, it doesn't have smell but that thing is evil, e fit shrink you

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Hi

I'm customer turned ritualist tongue tongue

no be me be ritualist ooh na one of my oga customer wey wan use me do money oh

tell us more so that we can learn ooo

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by otie02: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
Hello I am NIGERIA
This one loud grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by OlawaleBammie: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
Hi.

I'm Intelligence Prime Capital
aahhhh

Wait pls com

That tin na scam?? Abi how

Pls enlighten ur boy

5 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Puremaker8: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2022
i'm Nigeria and Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2022
lolz

so have escaped grin grin grin

Collinsaik:
Helo am virtual soccer
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by OlawaleBammie: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

tell us more so that we can learn ooo
ahh, no be small thin ooh, November 18, 2010

Ojoburuku, esu gbomimu (bad day devil drink water)

My oga called me to go and finish the man work, me and one man so that we can be able to finish the work in a day

As we were about goin i quickly branched my house to pack my tools, before i came out the second man has gone into tin air, he wasnt interested in the work again

So i went all alone, hired labour and worked my ass out. Before 4pm i finished the work so i went to the customer to give me my oga balance since am tru with his work, but he stylishly delayed me till 8:30pm

I should have left him and go home but i was not having a dime on me to take bike or paragon from ita sanni to ita oluwo

So no choice i had to wait til he finished drinking his alcohol with his touts friends.

Wen it was around 8:30 he signalled to me that its tym to go home, i entered his siena and zoom, off we went

Instead of goin to ikorodu direction i switch to the other lane and started moving to the other direction (likosi side, before nnpc)

I sensed danger and i told him i want to urinate but he abuse me and put a curse on himsef not m
He said i have entered his hand that that is the end for me, that i should forget ever living on the surface of the soil again

Ahhhh kilodee, i didnt deserve this na embarassed embarassed

I was now feeling unsettled, but i kept calm

Wen he approached his colleagues who were loaded with arms he started blinking his full light

So before he packed he told me that any attempt i make to come down wil result in me being gunned down.

So as he was about alighting from the motor he used his hand to slap my chest, after slapping my chest he opened the door

As he put his left leg on the ground like this na hin i jakpa tru the window, thank God he didn't wind up the window

Immediately i jakpa tru the window i heard his boys and colleagues shouting that "ahh oun niyen, oma ti n salo"(meaning, ahh that is him, he is running away already)

As he heard this he shouted out that ahh dont let him go ooh, he must not go ooh, pursue him.

Immediately i heard pursue him like this i changed my gear from to to four straight grin

All these happened in a thick bush oh, it was now around 9 to 9:30.

Na so God take save me

That is not all that happened ooh but to type it is my problem.

Abeg na God dey save us jare. We thank God for today.

8 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by jclassiq(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2022
I don't understand...
We are on the edge of death everyday..

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi I'm call gurl
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by ILEMUDA(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi, I'm Yahaya Bello Yahoo Governor of Kogi State.
a.ka The Youngest Criminal.

:.I want to Run
Me:. (to hell?.... maybe)
Vote me 2023, I will develop Nigeria just like Kogi State.

I will make 20Million Nigerians a Millionaire, and make the remaining 200Million Nigerians live in abject poverty.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by AbarisFather(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi

I'm ocean waves

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Maxxim: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2022
I'm Tm

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Laggafin: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Higgies:
Hi
Homo grin
grin
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Michaelmercy(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi I'm Sapa grin

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by ignis: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
aahhhh

Wait pls com

That tin na scam?? Abi how

Pls enlighten ur boy

Na ponzi scam scheme dey be...

My 2.5 Million Naira gone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. / How Many Locks Are Open? / Your Real Name(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.