Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You (26159 Views)

Guys Come In Lets Talk. What Almost Killed You? / Introduce Yourself With What Almost Killed You (photo) / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Singleone461: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi, I'm poison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Promiseibritam: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi I'm abortion.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by GreaterFuture(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oturatetuala:

I can't talk too much I just told u the truth but I keep wondering how I made it this far.

God is great
God...
Hmmm, okay
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by BENEAMATA: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tekashi69:
Hi I’m olosho
oh , hi . I was sure i've seen you before .remember me now ? the name is
SUNDERLAND HOTEL .

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by olaadenigeria(m): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
I am aka erujeje, blackwood, captain jack, or simply anything gin or rum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by BENEAMATA: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
ashawopikin:
Hello I am three$ome with two girls with big bum bums
hello there also , once again , i'm SUNDERLAND HOTEL

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by BENEAMATA: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
schoolboymatt:
first name's Mary, last name Jane.
official introduction ; ladies and gentlemen , his royal " highness " olugbo of ganja land

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by BENEAMATA: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dickson178:
Hi , my name is bet, and i pledge to naija my kwantry cheesy
ladies and gentlemen , i introduce to you Bet9ja , the great !
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by zinaunreal(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
I am swimming pool
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by prey02(f): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi
I'm Heartbreak
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by ashawopikin(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
BENEAMATA:
hello there also , once again , i'm SUNDERLAND HOTEL

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by BluntCrazeMan: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Speeding Vehicle

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by BENEAMATA: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=ashawopikin post=111672071][/quote]OG , i hail you too .

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by BENEAMATA: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
spartoo:
Hi. This is me climbing over the gate of a bank to go use the ATM
seriously ? What were you thinking ?
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by ThePlugg(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi, I'm Loud,I'm still Loud
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin werey i won’t remember you in ijn
BENEAMATA:
oh , hi . I was sure i've seen you before .remember me now ? the name is
SUNDERLAND HOTEL .

1 Like

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by BENEAMATA: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tekashi69:
grin werey i won’t remember you in ijn
grin. grin. grin
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by FuckHomophobes: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
2braithe:

Anything homosexual, you're always attentive to it.
Kai your anus go don loose!

When next are we fukin.g babe? embarassed
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by 2braithe: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

When next are we fukin.g babe? embarassed

grin
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by iamL(f): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi! I am floor tiles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi I'm axemen...

But they went blind. Power pass power angry
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Aaay: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oh
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
NewSoul:

Doctor addicted to sugar

That is why you be Orobo doctor grin
who are you again?
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Estellar: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi, I’m Deep Vein Thrombosis
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by frankfab(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi
I'm MMM
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by Unbreakable007: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi Omena
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by space9880: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi I’m Colorado
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by FuckHomophobes: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
2braithe:

Awwn sweetie. I'll comfortably ride you for hours darling. Let's meet at that our usual hotel, shall we?? kiss
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by 2braithe: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Awwn sweetie. I'll comfortably ride you for hours darling. Let's meet at that our usual hotel, shall we?? kiss

*Pukes*
I don't do guys.
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by 2braithe: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
who are you again?

Lol who doesn't know funmisticqueen
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by FuckHomophobes: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
2braithe:

*Pukes*
I don't do guys.

Why are you denying me now in public. After we fucke.d ourselves the other day. You know I love your dic.k babe tongue
Re: Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You by DonroxyII: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Flahyuq:
Introduce yourself with something that almost killed you

Hi
I'm Friends tongue
I'm repentant Kush revived by Diezepam on Seizures cheesy
Baba God and Doctor, Thanks!

#SayNoToDrugs!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. / How Many Locks Are Open? / Your Real Name(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.