Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) (8064 Views)

I See My Agemates, They Are Now Resting Working For Six Hours Is No Joke -buhari / Rivers: Properties That Belong To Our Northern Brothers Are Been Burnt / I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by Jennyclay(f): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
PressMyButton:

You don't need to insult your father but most likely he must have gotten used to your insults.
Tinubu began his colloquium 12 years ago to mark his annual birthday. All the while, beginning from his foray into public service, his age has always been in the open and his age has never been in doubt.. Subtract 12 years from current age, pretty sure you wouldn't be less than a 10 year old ignorant kid in 2010 when Tinubu began his colloquium. As such you at a very ignorant age to understand political matters.
Grand PA, old cargo. Mr Oct 1st 1960. I've heard you.. Biko.

Can you please avoid my moniker on this forum... I mean don't ever quote me in your life again!!! Okay!!!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by PressMyButton: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
e pain am

Touching epistle cry
Let's enlighten the kids, their parents may have failed in that regard but as a society, we are duty bound to put the record straight such that our kids won't become a victim of demonic propagandists who are out there to take advantage of their ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by PressMyButton: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Grand PA, old cargo. Mr Oct 1st 1960. I've heard you.. Biko.

Can you please avoid my moniker on this forum... I mean don't ever quote me in your life again!!! Okay!!!
You may redirect your instruction to your father. As long as you remain in romance section, cane might not touch you but I can't say the same whenever you trespass into Politics section.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by bennybuhari: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin so politics section is your jurisdiction
PressMyButton:

You may redirect your instruction to your father. As long as you remain in romance section, cane might not touch you but I can't say the same whenever you trespass into Politics section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by Jennyclay(f): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
PressMyButton:

Look at this pedophilia. You complained I'm still a child, yet you're still quoting me despite I told you never to quote me again. What's your problem Mr pedophilia

Did you buy me data? Did you get me the phone I'm currently using to type? Do you pay my bills? I can comment anywhere I chooses to comment and not even you old man, will stop me.

Rubbish!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by Jennyclay(f): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
bennybuhari:
Don't mind the old man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by PressMyButton: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
bennybuhari:
Enlightening ignorant kids is my jurisdiction.
Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by PressMyButton: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Look at this pedophilia. You complained I'm still a child, yet you're still quoting me despite I told you never to quote me again. What's your problem Mr pedophilia

Did you buy me data? Did you get me the phone I'm currently using to type? Do you pay my bills? I can comment anywhere I chooses to comment and not even you old man, will stop me.

Rubbish!!!!!!
I may forgive your father for the mistake of birthing you earlier than he was prepared but I can't forgive him for refusing to instil in you some home training.
Calling me a pedophile is an act of character assassination and which can get you into a really big trouble. I'd advise you to withdraw the statement and tender to me an unreserved apology immediately.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by Jennyclay(f): 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
PressMyButton:

I may forgive your father for the mistake of birthing you earlier than he was prepared but I can't forgive him for refusing to instil in you some home training.
Calling me a pedophile is an act of character assassination and which can get you into a really big trouble. I'd advise you to withdraw the statement and tender to me an unreserved apology immediately.
You quoted me first, trolling my father up and down, It wasn't an act of character assassination??

Before I withdraw any statements here, you need to withdraw yours first and apologize immediately or else I won't do anything.

Afterall, you started the trolling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by PressMyButton: 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
You quoted me first, trolling my father up and down, It wasn't an act of character assassination??

Before I withdraw any statements here, you need to withdraw yours first and apologize immediately or else I won't do anything.

Afterall, you started the trolling.
Trolling?.. Are you sick?
I know exactly how to deal with you. You must be very silly.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by Jennyclay(f): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
PressMyButton:

Now you're denying right? You men can deny almost everything.

Well, go back and read the comment section and tell me who started trolling.

I'm trying to study my books here, I don't have your time. Please don't quote me again, I won't even reply you.

Bye!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by PressMyButton: 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

I'm trying to study my books here, I don't have your time. Please don't quote me again, I won't even reply you.

Bye!!
But you have refused to study common sense which requires you to tender an apology whenever you say something stupid. If I slap you, your dad would jump up from his sleep.
Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by Jennyclay(f): 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
PressMyButton:

For your mind, you're a serious student studying for Jamb. If I slap you, your dad would jump up from his sleep.
So it's only Jambites that do study in your own village? Post graduates don't study?

Master's students don't study?
PhD students don't study?
Professors don't study?
People preparing for presentations don't study?

Abi you've started trolling again. Just continue.. I can see you're really a trouble maker. Just go and sleep.

Good bye!!!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by Igbodicool(m): 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
And you are waiting for a typical Yoruba man to tell you the truth, you'll wait for ages.
The best of Yoruba dead and alive is Tinubu.
Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by frleopardo: 3:37am On Apr 05, 2022
PressMyButton:

But you have refused to study common sense which requires you to tender an apology whenever you say something stupid. If I slap you, your dad would jump up from his sleep.
Idiot ! Go to hell. You reek of stale amala and ewedu. All you know is how to insult people's father because you don't have one. How can you pinpoint to one when your mother slept with a million men to birth you?

Leave that lady alone. Your god, tinubu, shits on himself and quakes like a day-old chick who just hatched from its egg to face the harsh realities of the world without the support of its mother- hen. Deal with it.

I expect you to litter my mention with your smelly amala spittle using the words "your father" because you don't have one, and you are jealous of us who have.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by Mrsteven777: 5:38am On Apr 05, 2022
This Tinubu age na Football age joor.
Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:56am On Apr 05, 2022
PressMyButton:

Little boy keep mute.. cheesy
Stop disgracing yourself here...look how a lady dragged your@** on here..
Uncultured boy..

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by DaInferno(m): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2022
As a people, we shouldn't be considering anyone who is above 65/70yrs of age to rule Nigeria, worse, even having health issues. For those who'd be coming for my head, rest!
Your prescription is in my signature
Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by franchasofficia: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2022
In life, the more evil you do, especially against innocent vulnerable people, the faster you grow old and sick, its a natural curse!
Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 05, 2022
PressMyButton:
Your disbelief is completely useless as much as it can't stop Tinubu from becoming the next President of Nigeria.

Come give am president naaa make we see. Come Carry am give am naa mugu.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2022
Jennyclay:

Bye!!
Why will you call him a pedophile that's very bad...They way some of you don't know when to draw the line is what baffles me!
Well all thanks to this faceless forum! If not some of una for they collect
Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by Jennyclay(f): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2022
SilentQueen:
Why will you call him a pedophile that's very bad...They way some of you don't know when to draw the line is what baffles me!
Please just shift if you don't have anything reasonable to say. Didn't you read where he started trolling me first?

If he insults me, I will insult him back. I'm not an introvert o!!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please just shift if you don't have anything reasonable to say. Didn't you read where he started trolling me first?

If he insults me, I will insult him back. I'm not an introvert o!!
lol so insults do pains you, but you can open your mouth wide to insult Tinubu someone's father who did absolutely nothing to you and your kinsmen? This is hypocrisy of the highest order

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by Jennyclay(f): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2022
SilentQueen:
lol so insults do pains you, but you can open your mouth wide to insult Tinubu someone's father who did absolutely nothing to you and your kinsmen? This is hypocrisy of the highest order
I did not insult Tinubu, I only stated the truth. I'm not an hypocrite like you.

Even at that, did I insult you? Why defending that guy who insulted me first? Why not mind your own business. Honestly, both of you aren't okay.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
I did not insult Tinubu, I only stated the truth. I'm not an hypocrite like you.

Even at that, did I insult you? Why defending that guy who insulted me first? Why not mind your own business. Honestly, both of you aren't okay.
The fact that you are a perfect liar... So these words are accolades right grin!?
"Old wrinkled, sick hand shaking, diapers wearing man. Yuck!!!"
I am not defending that guy but Tinubu and I am only stating facts! Anyways enjoy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by ukaface(f): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Believe Tinubu's current age at your own peril..

Tinubu's real age is 88.

Old wrinkled, sick hand shaking, diapers wearing man. Yuck!!!
they said he is our next president
Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by Jennyclay(f): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2022
SilentQueen:
The fact that you are a perfect liar... So these words are accolades right grin!?
"Old wrinkled, sick hand shaking, diapers wearing man. Yuck!!!"
I am not defending that guy but Tinubu and I am only stating facts! Anyways enjoy

Bush!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by Quodseverismete: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
The only thing resemble age-mate is their unique ugliness ugliest
Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by obailala(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Believe Tinubu's current age at your own peril..

Tinubu's real age is 88.

Old wrinkled, sick hand shaking, diapers wearing man. Yuck!!!
This is one very common opinion which I find very weird. Tinubu doesn't look anywhere near 80. For politic's sake, it may be fun to say he's 80 or 90 or whatever, but on a serious note, he doesnt even look up to 75. THere are many 70 year olds that look far older than he is, likewise there are many 70 year olds who look much younger.
Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
smiley
Re: I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) by ViperAda: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
PressMyButton:

grin grin

-Viper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara First Lady, Others Honoured As Ending Gender Based Violence Ambassadors / Alleged Suicide Bomber Arrested At Ikorodu, Lagos. No Bomb Found. / Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.