Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? (19368 Views)

AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse / Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? / Tom Cruise Throws Himself Out Of Helicopter From 10,000ft As He Resumes Filming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by SenecaTheYonger: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tom. He just wants peace. Jerry was a pest

1 Like

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Mamijoh(f): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jerry the mischievous rat grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by WhatIf: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jerry the smaller troublesome
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Tonytonex(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Advertisershubs:

You are sweet.
and you too
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol who doesn't support Jerry. We always see Tom as the bad guy even though Jerry is the mischievous one almost half of the time. grin

1 Like

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by TheAuthodox(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tom would keep food in the fridge and goes out only for Jerry to opens the fridge and took all the food away and eat it all...and when Tom comes back home tired and famished he would only realised that Jerry had eat all the food he kept in the fridge.... and then the fight starts where in Tom would pounce on Terry so hard without any concern for his small size and the viewers starts pitying Jerry while labelling Tom as brute and wicked lol....
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Toks2008(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
RaymondEasyLife:
Between Tom and Jerry, who did you support as a child ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jerry ofcourse. People will always be sympathetic towards the victim
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by 1F30M4(f): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jerry, poor little rat haha grin grin they were both very troublesome but Jerry was really smart and Tom always got paid back in his own coin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by VirileNelly2420: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tom for me. Jerry giving innocent Tom unending headache

1 Like

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by ALFADOS(m): 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
none
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by ukaface(f): 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yes
deeLima86:

Okay just between the two of us lol

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by woleabayo(f): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
jerry
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Toks2008:

Jerry ofcourse. People will always be sympathetic towards the victim
That's the problem, he's not the victim,Tom is grin
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by kingyakos: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jerry the trouble maker.... he's now married with four kids grin grin
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by dalass(f): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I supported Tom the cat, jerry the rat has always been the instigator of the whole fights and conflicts. Poor Tom the cat only have no option than to react even though he usually ends up been humiliated by jerry the rat. If only you know how trouble some rats could be at home you won't support that short rat that calls himself jerry grin grin grin

I used to support Jerry but talking of rats and their wahala for house... Now I suppose I am supporting Tom! grin
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by harmony75: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
I like Jerry Tom thought Jerry mischief just like in pinky and the Brain I like pink but pink is slow dumb in speaking.. I hate Brain he's ugly and I too know ����
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by WoundedLamb: 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jerry! cheesy

I guess Tom was right most of the time, but who cares grin

1 Like

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by VPN11(m): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
I will say that I support Tom the cat, jerry the rat is mischievous; always been the instigator of the whole fights and Problem. Unfortunately ;Tom the cat only have no other option than to react; even though he usually ends up been humiliated; by jerry the rat. rats could be troublesome at home.If you get it; you won't support that short rat that calls himself jerry grin

Meanwhile Bubu loves cartoon.

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by erinzy901(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
RaymondEasyLife:

If you support Tom,You be cultists grin
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Bbbw: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
None
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by slowice(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
perambulator:

jerry is a mouse not a rat..there is a difference. To begin with a mouse is 7-10 times smaller than a rat!

Stfu wtf is yo problem man? undecided
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by micflo28(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
I supported Tom until I saw a real cat pounce on and devoured a rat, I got to realize, Jerry was faced with death always to make a meal for a lousy lazy cat.

1 Like

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Johel(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
RaymondEasyLife:

I supported Jerry,but atimes I feel for Tom cos it gets depressed atimes and it doesn't like Wahala,but Jerry always provoking tom...Tom ain't smart and that's why Jerry dey always use am catch cruise.

1 Like

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Killermamba: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
RaymondEasyLife:
Tom
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by dreamxhaser: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
I as far as I can recall, I was the only one that always supported TOM from childhood, and I knew I was smarter than kids my age as then.

If you observe, you would notice adults or smart kids support tom.
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by seyidesign(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
I support Tom bur Jerry is too smart for tom
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
This little rat goona find trouble ashwr the way jerry flog am e no want die
jerry is my mentor
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Myer(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
shilenji:
Jerry was the good one to me o

This only expounds the importance of writers.

Naturally ad human beings, Tom should be our favorite. Why?

Tom is the cat that is meant to help you deal with your rat menace.

Imagine you are in a rat infested house, and all you have is the cat to help you over come your situation?

But some how the writers were able to convince us that the rat/mouse was the good guy anf the cat was the bad guy.

We go sha dey try deconstruct ourselves from this our manipulations.

2 Likes

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Naudeyrushme(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
The problem is... as a child i didn't know which was Tom or Jerry... But i hate Tom for being a bully tho
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
fasho01:
The screenplay was designed to make us sympathise with Jerry and support him unconsciously

Exactly. But when I grew up, I realised Tom was actually trying to do his job and also protect his territory while Jerry was always the instigator.

2 Likes

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by LilleG(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
I do support Jerry
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by missdee23(f): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
I supported Tom, he was usually in trouble for what Jerry caused. As tiny as Jerry was, he was mostly the one to start the fight or manipulate Jerry into causing chaos. But I enjoy the episodes where they team up to fight a common enemy, and temporarily become friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Season Films: / Legend Extra Stout To Sponsor Big Brother Naija Double Wahala / BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.