Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,476 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? (19371 Views)

AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse / Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? / Tom Cruise Throws Himself Out Of Helicopter From 10,000ft As He Resumes Filming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I supported Tom the cat, jerry the rat has always been the instigator of the whole fights and conflicts. Poor Tom the cat only have no option than to react even though he usually ends up been humiliated by jerry the rat. If only you know how trouble some rats could be at home you won't support that short rat that calls himself jerry grin grin grin
As a kid then na jerry but as a grown up na tom grin so u still watch tom and jerry grin
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by micoo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jerry ni oooo
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by dalass(f): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Thank you for seeing reasons with me, wink it is high time we all demand Justice for Tom the cat!, grin grin

Exactly! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by phemmyfour: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
They made the mouse look intelligent...it's natural to support Jerry
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
As a kid then na jerry but as a grown up na tom grin so u still watch tom and jerry grin
sure I do, although occasionally, cheesy
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by MadamOk(f): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Na this cartoon teach me do me i do you
grin grin grin
First to do e nor dey pain undecided undecided second to do eye dey red embarassed embarassed
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Kay25(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Aww I don't even know I sha know I enjoy watching it...
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by smith2019: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
TOM
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by frozen70(f): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
RaymondEasyLife:
Between Tom and Jerry, who did you support as a child ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I use to pity Tom because Jerry is always ahead of him and knows how to deal with Tom

Whereas Tom takes Jerry as his best friend

1 Like

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Abudu2000(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
My favourite Tom moment he want to sleep then quickly remember he has eaten Jerry quickly grabs a knife, like etc in fast motion lol
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Aladdin1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
i supported jerry most times,but i sometimes feel sympathetic towards tom because jerry use to look for toms trouble at times.
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by sisisioge: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jerry o....he was so much smarter. I perceived Tom as a bully grin
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Allisgud: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
I prefer tom Jerry too dey find troubled,sometime I will be like tom eat this damn thing,but if it's about doing it I pity it again
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by 1F30M4(f): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Silentgroper:
But jerry was the troublemaker..

Yeah true, Jerry will rile Tom up and then go around acting like a saint, making Tom look like the villain. Both of them get wahala sha.
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Silentgroper(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
1F30M4:

Yeah true, Jerry will rile Tom up and then go around acting like a saint, making Tom look like the villain. Both of them get wahala sha.
Yeahhh!!!

For some reason jerry was my fav too.

1 Like

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by dododawa1: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jerry is trouble maker.
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
My best Tom and Jerry is HEAVENLY PUSS. I LEARNT ALOT FROM IT. IT TAUGHT HOW TO GET WHAT I WANT FROM ANYBODY REGARDLESS WITH THE PERSON FEELS ABOUT ME. TOM MADE JERRY TO SIGN FORGIVENESS CERTIFICATE.
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Clinghton: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jerry very smart and creative.
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Ojukwu007(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I supported Tom the cat, jerry the rat has always been the instigator of the whole fights and conflicts. Poor Tom the cat only have no option than to react even though he usually ends up been humiliated by jerry the rat. If only you know how trouble some rats could be at home you won't support that short rat that calls himself jerry grin grin grin
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by immaculateimmey(m): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jerry all the way
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by kamikaz1: 1:06am On Apr 06, 2022
Tom o
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Donvilo(m): 2:57am On Apr 06, 2022
It's Tom the tabby cat. I have always wanted him to get the upper hand most of the times with the kind of condition that the little mouse puts him through but somehow the little rascal always gets the best of him every time. Na so the cartoon was designed to be undecided
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by TiredHuman: 5:15am On Apr 06, 2022
I supported Jerry but later found out that he was the troublemaker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Gis30(m): 6:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Jerry all the way grin
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Yaks02(m): 7:36am On Apr 06, 2022
RaymondEasyLife:
Between Tom and Jerry, who did you support as a child ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyone who supported Tom was a bully...... Simple
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Dshocker(m): 7:38am On Apr 06, 2022
Jerry of course
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Ade4God: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2022
Jerry
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Geenosko: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2022
Jerry as a child
Tom as an Adult
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by kumulus(m): 8:49am On Apr 06, 2022
I'm spending half my YouTube data reliving the experience this weekend, comic was fun back then...
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by lucky4west: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2022
the Cat...i hated dat rat like mad and Tom could not just eat the damn smart rat....Tom self too foolish though
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2022
i love TOM SOO MUCH
Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2022
deeLima86:

Okay just between the two of us lol

I heard it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Season Films: / Legend Extra Stout To Sponsor Big Brother Naija Double Wahala / BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.