Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour (12965 Views)

Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match / Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam / Cameroon Appoints Clarence Seedorf And Patric Kluivert As Team Coaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by CrownedPhoenix: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2022
Welcome brotherman!

Where is venue in Lagos pls?
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2022
Naijanascam:
And this is..... Pastor Taribo West praying for politicians
the guy worwor sha. Why cant he fix that teeth? If not for money, na vulcaniser for fit am o

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by judedwriter(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2022
His playing days reminds me of kounte of Chelsea and France... Very energetic and versatile.
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Maobichek: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=Generalwoodz post=111662097] He's greater than Messi and Ronaldo combined angry[/quote
]

Hmmm!!! He was an exceptional player and his best was at San siro (AC Milan), no need for comparison okay.
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by shedy03(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2022
hisexcellency34:
He just converted to Islam. Let him also pay his brothers in Borno and Yobe a visit when he arrives Nigeria
New Islam convert working for beer company. Hausa Muslims Wetin una talk?
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Maobichek: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Blake755:
One of the best to have ever play the game legend

He is indeed a legend, his partnership with Kaka and Shevchenko while Nzaghi was the top nine (9) defines AC Milan greatest days.
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by OlawaleBammie: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2022
calme:

You bought a package that made you broke and you want me to buy from you so I can inherit your brokeness. Baba, stop scamming

Baba how u take know na, pls jamisi make person no looseguard grin
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by calme: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2022
Lekabe66:
Read the whole paragraph well and Please attach a screenshot of where I scammed you....
You have been posting this same thing for months now. Haven't you received enough 5k already. I'm sure you will still be looking for project money next year.
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Kirajjs:
Jzhzhd

Ewu
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by calme: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Baba how u take know na, pls jamisi make person no looseguard grin
The guy don dey post this format since. No mind am joor
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by danigeorge: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2022
Everybody with their own ambition cool

Naijanascam:
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by OlawaleBammie: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2022
calme:

The guy don dey post this format since. No mind am joor
me wetin i know be say u no fit disclose how u take dey make 500k a month to others laelae grin
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Dshocker(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2022
Tour of what,do we have any good sight to be seen in Nigeria
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Mandela887(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2022
How is seedorf marketing Alcohol(Heineken) when he is a Muslim?
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by calme: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
me wetin i know be say u no fit disclose how u take dey make 500k a month to others laelae grin
for this naija, e no possible, Dem go hide am.
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by mmsen: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2022
BAZ001:
Everybody celebrity or social guys wants to visit Nigeria (Africa) they ve heard so much about Nigeria / Nigerians. Yet our governments can’t create tourist attractions, Na so so dem dey talk bad about the youths (lazy, corruptions)

You cannot create a tourism industry without decent transport links or security.
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2022
WHEN THEY ARE YOUNG AND FAMOUS THEY FORGET AFRICA,BUT WHEN THEY ARE RETIRED AND GETTING OLD TO VISIT AFRICA TO SHINE AGAIN. AFRICA A DUMPING GROUND FOR SECONDHAND MATERIALS AND TOKUNBOS. undecided
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by jrusky(m): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2022
Pls only for Heineken whatever not for lobbying as Super Eagle coach. I like him as an ex international but his current confused state of mind is not needed in our Super Eagle as coach even those with stable mind failed talkless of a confused person.

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Blake755: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Maobichek:

He is indeed a legend, his partnership with Kaka and Shevchenko while Nzaghi was the top nine (9) defines AC Milan greatest days.
Omo if carry them play winning 11 AC Milan is my favorite team them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by WATCHOVER(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2022
He should first go to Ukraine
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by perdollar(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
They should search him properly, he may be wearing a suicide belt.
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by perdollar(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mandela887:
How is seedorf marketing Alcohol(Heineken) when he is a Muslim?
Muslims r hypocrite
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by VirileNelly2420: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Naijanascam:
Laughable
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Concience55: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
hisexcellency34:
He just converted to Islam. Let him also pay his brothers in Borno and Yobe a visit when he arrives Nigeria

A Muslim contracted by alcohol maker( hienekien) to promote the champions league yet he did not see it as haram.
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by akaahs(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Don't he know alcohol is haram in Islam ni abi dem no educate him?
So who him dey market d drink to??
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Aboguede(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Make una tell am say we no dey go world Cup ooh

Fifa no qan leave us alone grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunshine Stars Unveils Eguavoen As Coach (Photos) / Verstappen Handed Three-place Grid Drop For Causing Crash With Hamilton / Cape Verde Vs Mauritania: AFCON 2023 Round Of 16 (1 - 0) On 29th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.